Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Unfortunately reason was never allowed to be a player in this grotesque game, which quickly became dominated mostly by incoherent imbeciles fuelled by all that hatred.

And let’s not forget how some with telly platforms were prompted by those bloggers and ill-informed commentators. Stupidly they allowed themselves to be duped by supporters with dangerous agendas hidden under the banner of integrity.

And the result? Some of the most shallow and infantile drivel ever written. These egotists are so into themselves they’ve no regard for the safety or wellbeing of those about whom they have written some awful and completely inaccurate pieces.

Despicable, pathetic little creatures craving some kind of recognition but lacking in conscience and morality."

And yet more than good enough for the diddies and plastics. Especially some of the utter fuckwits on this very thread who unquestioningly lionised the IRA writer, disgraced bungler and runaway.

laugh.gif

Some of them even think they are taken seriously.

laugh.gif

@scotzine So news comes to us from a reliable source that the rumours are true. James Traynor is taking up a post with. Rangers as Head of Marketing/PR. :huh:

DDSS, different day, same shit. This time The Rangers will be paying for the privelege, rather than The DR paying for him doing exactly the same job.

His final PATHETIC article, probably his best piece too

He was outed and had to go. laugh.gif

Interesting his article is about those who shone a light where he didn't even know there was a dark place. When you live in the dark, you eyes become accustomed to it.

Talk about being bitter and twisted.

Good riddance Jimbo. Hope you are also departing your BBC role, and take wee Chico with you. laugh.gif

I think it has been on the cards for a while. He has been slaughtering the Likes of Jim Spence on Radio Scotland and has been critical of the whole of the scottish Media. He was even hinting at people with hidden agendas in Scottish broadcasting and online bloggers....I find that astonishing...I have never for 1 minute thought it was hidden. ;)

Except for his agenda being hidden. Ignorance hiding behind bluster and arrogance.

When will we see his like again? Please never. laugh.gif

However, that’s it. My work here is done and I’m glad – but just for the record, I’ve not been sacked or made redundant. I was asked to remain but my conscience won’t allow me to stay in our profession.

I had to read through all the guff just to find the one part of the article of any note.

Seemingly the record decided that his article about Celtic players and RIRA fundraising was not front page news and they instead opted for a non story about a guy with a criminal record seemingly interested in buying shares in Rangers

Traynor disagreed and quit, well done Mr Traynor

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Remember Jimbo's finest 'you heard it here first' moment. laugh.gif (What an idiot, but he still loved himself even after this! ohmy.gif)

post-30359-0-70330000-1354537610_thumb.j

Edited by thelegendthatis

@scotzine So news comes to us from a reliable source that the rumours are true. James Traynor is taking up a post with. Rangers as Head of Marketing/PR. :huh:

So basically, one of the country's biggest media outlets has had, as its chief reporter on the Rangers tax decision, a man who knew he was about to start taking a sizeable wage off Rangers?

I thought the Record's tax case coverage was even more wilfully ignorant than usual, but I never suspected that this was because Rangers had offered one of their top football writers money.

Interesting all the Orcs jumping up and down with glee over Jabba's horsing. Just think, if he'd been one tenth the journalist he thought he was, he might have looked into rangers' financial dealings a decade ago - he certainly had the contacts. Bringing that shite into the light might have meant the club didn't die. But no, re-worded press releases were more his "style", and so he joins the line of guilty parties in everyone's favourite real-life game of Cluedo.

So, Jimbo, by your inaction you helped to kill the club you loved. Well Done.

Epitaph? How about:

"Jim Traynor - Not a total c**t - but it wasn't for the lack of trying."

Straight from the Densebhore school of f**k-ups.

laugh.gif

The reason i never question others spelling/typos is you are always going to f**k up at sometime..I just love it when they do it so spectacularly ;)

Interesting all the Orcs jumping up and down with glee over Jabba's horsing. Just think, if he'd been one tenth the journalist he thought he was, he might have looked into rangers' financial dealings a decade ago - he certainly had the contacts. Bringing that shite into the light might have meant the club didn't die. But no, re-worded press releases were more his "style", and so he joins the line of guilty parties in everyone's favourite real-life game of Cluedo.

So, Jimbo, by your inaction you helped to kill the club you loved. Well Done.

Epitaph? How about:

"Jim Traynor - Not a total c**t - but it wasn't for the lack of trying."

Traynor was on the panel at a fan Q&A session I was at, back in 2009/10 or so. He was well aware then of the scale of the financial catastrophe at Rangers, if not its exact dimensions, and repeatedly said that their situation was far worse than was being publicly admitted to.

Edited by flyingrodent