Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Our company structure is no different than yours.

? are you sure about that Tedi ?

The Celtic fans bought shares directly in the club itself meaning they have a say when there's an AGM at the club.

On the other hand Rangers fans bought shares into a holding company and not in the club directly itself which means the fans are not entitled to attend any of the clubs AGM's so can be held behind closed doors and then send a report to the holding company to which you'll get a redacted copy.

Just a thought on chuckles wee outburst yesterday, when sevco were signing players a few months back, wasn't there reports about chuck & ally telling the players that sevco would be back in the top flight "sooner than expected" or words to that effect ?

Is it possible that some of these players could have something in their contracts about that?

Could that be why old chuckie was getting a bit pissed off with this restructuring idea, because he was under the impression that any restructuring would help sevco get back quicker ?

Obviously i've no idea if these reports were true or crap in the 1st place, but i thought i'd throw my "thought" in here anyway. :D

Just a thought on chuckles wee outburst yesterday, when sevco were signing players a few months back, wasn't there reports about chuck & ally telling the players that sevco would be back in the top flight "sooner than expected" or words to that effect ?

Is it possible that some of these players could have something in their contracts about that?

Could that be why old chuckie was getting a bit pissed off with this restructuring idea, because he was under the impression that any restructuring would help sevco get back quicker ?

Obviously i've no idea if these reports were true or crap in the 1st place, but i thought i'd throw my "thought" in here anyway. :D

Nah Green's just barking mad because he assumed the authorities would restructure placing his newco in the top flight as soon a restructuring was made :lol: I'm sure a lot of Gers fans will walk away if they have to stay in the lower leagues longer than next season :)

? are you sure about that Tedi ?

The Celtic fans bought shares directly in the club itself meaning they have a say when there's an AGM at the club.

On the other hand Rangers fans bought shares into a holding company and not in the club directly itself which means the fans are not entitled to attend any of the clubs AGM's so can be held behind closed doors and then send a report to the holding company to which you'll get a redacted copy.

Hence the reason why Celtic FC yesterday killed the "Old-Firm" tag that the media and brainwashed football fans use to describe Celtic and The Rangers International FC as clubs. smile.gif Dermot Desmond had much to lose 'in regards to Celtic' had he not heeded the desire of 'the die-hard supporters' who hold shares "in the club".

On a side-note, did you know that? 5 Celtic directors are listed amongst the Top 100 richest people in British football - more than at any other club. smile.gif

You just proved it :lol:

Seriously Tedi ! your an idiot sometimes ? most of the time ? all of the time !.

Celtic fans bought directly into the club when McCann turned Celtic into a PLC ! Green sold Gers fans shares into a company which is not the club itself ! work it out.

Seriously Tedi ! your an idiot sometimes ? most of the time ? all of the time !.

Celtic fans bought directly into the club when McCann turned Celtic into a PLC ! Green sold Gers fans shares into a company which is not the club itself ! work it out.

Does that mean there's a cute wee irony in that the spurious club/company distinction they like to insist enabled the old club to survive, is now finally, actually in place?

Does that mean there's a cute wee irony in that the spurious club/company distinction they like to insist enabled the old club to survive, is now finally, actually in place?

No not really ! what it does mean that Green has created two separate companies The Club and The Holding Company.

Green has shares in the club structure and the holding structure doubling his share payouts.Also Green and his consortium have total control of the clubs finances as the Rangers fans will find out soon enough.

The holding company has no money what so ever as it was transferred to the club after the share issue and any debts accrued by the club will be sent to the holding company if the club gets into debt ! clever eh the Rangers fans get fucked over no matter :)