Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett, anything to say about your club's latest travails? Anything at all?

Just the "witty" bollox as usual, then?

OK then.

It's not looking good Norm, a bit like you really.

Charlie "F***ing" Green....

Fookin hell, t'lad likes a reet good "F***"

"....In the audio recording of the meeting, Mr Green is heard saying to Mr Whyte: "Well, the next step is, we've got to f*****g give them (Field Fisher Waterhouse) some money."

He is also heard saying that he will tell the legal firm "Oh, Craig's gone, Craig's gone" in relation to the £25,000 payment.

Mr Green adds: "I f*****g, I need money off you [Craig Whyte]." Mr Whyte is heard responding: "Yeah, if you, if you give me your details I'll cover whatever you’ve got to pay out. It's not a problem."

The recording shows that Mr Green responded: "What I'm saying is, there's no f*****g, there'll be no trace into my f*****g bank account. But I'll f*****g, but I'll do it now, I'll write it out now. I'll give them a cheque for £25,000 from me." He adds: "I'm the f*****g director of the company. I'm their client, I'll give them twenty-five grand."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-35393-0-20585000-1365535882_thumb.p

Edited by GreenockRover

waaat, lucky if i have 20 posts on FF. and not a single post on RM

Obviously, how would you have the time. You're too busy trying to win this thread!!!

Keep going Tedster. Once you hit 10000 posts, spouting utter pish and defending the indefensible, you get a special edition orange away top and a new big screen TV.

I believe in you.

waaat, lucky if i have 20 posts on FF. and not a single post on RM

You don't need to have posted even once for them to have an opinion...

You and no 8 ripped for accepting meekly being called currants I think.

Lovely aint it, but being in the middle of Govan means that nobody will ever feel the need to turn it into luxury flats....tic....toc

:P time will tell Tedi.....

:o oh.....you were on about Hearts ?! :ph34r:

Lovely aint it, but being in the middle of Govan means that nobody will ever feel the need to turn it into luxury flats....tic....toc

That's because there are no fucking way they will sell luxury flats in Ibrox Tedi and would make a great shopping centre though,Poundland and Tesco are definitely interested :)

Charlie "F***ing" Green....

Fookin hell, t'lad likes a reet good "F***"

"....In the audio recording of the meeting, Mr Green is heard saying to Mr Whyte: "Well, the next step is, we've got to f*****g give them (Field Fisher Waterhouse) some money."

He is also heard saying that he will tell the legal firm "Oh, Craig's gone, Craig's gone" in relation to the £25,000 payment.

Mr Green adds: "I f*****g, I need money off you [Craig Whyte]." Mr Whyte is heard responding: "Yeah, if you, if you give me your details I'll cover whatever you’ve got to pay out. It's not a problem."

The recording shows that Mr Green responded: "What I'm saying is, there's no f*****g, there'll be no trace into my f*****g bank account. But I'll f*****g, but I'll do it now, I'll write it out now. I'll give them a cheque for £25,000 from me." He adds: "I'm the f*****g director of the company. I'm their client, I'll give them twenty-five grand."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd expect your CEO to be able to speak more dignified than that.

Oh, hold on, rangers/dignity.

Non-starter, they're a match made in heaven (or hell).

Must have missed than wan, only time I saw my name mentioned on FF was when I posted about going to the UTD game, canny recall being called currant either, ah well nm

Number8 is not no8 on here tho.

SCAB was it not ?