Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ross county are an actual continuation.

Calendonian and thistle alga-mated to become Caledonian thistle , both with sufficient accounts to obtain licence needed individually.

We are two teams merged into one and for our sins we have had a steady rise to the top division, as have Ross county. We didn't apply as new teams to start at the very top, no ones that stupid.. Right?

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Interesting but i was meaning something totally different...

No, just irked at your constant disrespect to anything other than the The Rangers.

Did you think you we're being bright or witty when you referred to St. Mirren park as " new love street or whatever it's called" ?

St Mirren park eh? Well it's been a day for learning things, St Mirren Park that i never knew.

It's been a season we'll never forget ...http://www.willievass.com/

Is he the one that took the photo of the wee blond piggy in the naval uniform wae her tongue out at the dignified remembrance ?

I'll pass if they're all like that.

£30 million, what is wrong with you?

Well tell me how much you think Rangers will have spent in total at the end of the season to claim the 3rd division title Benny !.Remember to include all debts such as stadium costs,Murray Park,policing,wages & bonuses for players,board and staff,etc etc etc.

Sauramon the Whyte ?

Return of the King ?

They all want to get to the Shire?

One five way agreement to bind them all ?

Well tell me how much you think Rangers will have spent in total at the end of the season to claim the 3rd division title Benny !.Remember to include all debts such as stadium costs,Murray Park,policing,wages & bonuses for players,board and staff,etc etc etc.

Jesus H Christ....

"may" ?

As in "may I have another 2 litre tub of vanilla please"....

Edit and it was bunnet (works on so many levels :) ) that pointed us to WV's photos.....deride him.

Edited by wunfellaff

I never made it up? That's what several newspaper reported! Green had a secret meeting at St Mirren with Gilmour ,to which the board members were "shocked to see him" and they discussed league reconstruction.

Oh aye, top secret, live on SKY! :1eye

I suggest you stop paying any attention to the serial dissembler over at celtic quick lies.