Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why are some rangers fans cheering a no whyte green link? This just leaves green clear to keep attacking the murray/smith side?

Same reason why they thought being found guilty of deliberately breaking the rules for a decade was a monumental victory - because they're considerably more interested in pisspoor GIRUY patter than they are in the Benny Hill farce in their boardroom.

Long may it continue, I say.

Nicked from KDS..

"@BBCchrismclaug: An internal investigation by Rangers has found Lee McCulloch to be a better player than Lionel Messi"

OK so I can see that the McCulloch/Messi thing is a piss take but what is KDS? It isnt a term I know.

KDS = Kerrydale Street

Where the biggest thread is all about Rangers and they regularly check things out like how many times the papers mention Rangers compared to Celtic and how many words Rangers get in the articles compared to Celtic.

You can see why certain Celtic fans on here, find it appealing.

Edited by bennett

Same with P&B, not something to be proud of though.

Yup and you're a culprit. I joined P&B because I like football in general and eschew single-team forums like FF.

What do I find? The most popular threads here are, again, about The Rangers.

It would seem no lessons have been learned once again the Sledgehammer to crack a nut approach backed up by chucking money about is the norm, They cannot risk not running away with the 2nd Division or a repeat of the minor upsets experienced last season.

The "£10m warchest" aint gonna last long at this rate

It would seem no lessons have been learned once again the Sledgehammer to crack a nut approach backed up by chucking money about is the norm, They cannot risk not running away with the 2nd Division or a repeat of the minor upsets experienced last season.

The "£10m warchest" aint gonna last long at this rate

Our main priority is winning the division, whether that is by a twenty point margin or a three point margin is neither here nor there. As for minor upsets, that's what they were,nothing more and no doubt we will have some more next season.

Our main priority is winning the division, whether that is by a twenty point margin or a three point margin is neither here nor there. As for minor upsets, that's what they were,nothing more and no doubt we will have some more next season.

Does the current signings policy not raise a concern of any kind for you your club are chucking an awful lot of money out and don't appear to have an awful lot of money coming in, is that kind of imbalance not likely to come back and bite?

Yup and you're a culprit. I joined P&B because I like football in general and eschew single-team forums like FF.

What do I find? The most popular threads here are, again, about The Rangers.

I like multi-team forums too. The Queens one's a bloody disaster area.

It's hardly a surprise that Rangers excite lots of attention on here though Kincardine, is it?

Even in normal circumstances, you'd expect either of the OF to have lots said about them.

Given what's happened and is still happening at Ibrox however, it would be utterly extraordianry if plenty of Scottish football fans, didn't have plenty to say, about Rangers.

Seriously, what would you expect?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Does the current signings policy not raise a concern of any kind for you your club are chucking an awful lot of money out and don't appear to have an awful lot of money coming in, is that kind of imbalance not likely to come back and bite?

Don't take this the wrong way but this has been done to death on here.

The rangers fans have all gave their opinions on it, as has every other man and his dug.

I like multi-team forums too. The Queens one's a bloody disaster area.

It's hardly a surprise that Rangers excite lots of attention on here though Kincardine, is it?

Even in normal circumstances, you'd expect either of the OF to have lots said about them.

Given what's happened and is still happening at Ibrox however, it would be utterly extraordianry if plenty of Scottish football fans, didn't have plenty to say, about Rangers.

Seriously, what would you expect?

The vast majority of non Rangers fans have got bored with it now, it's only the dregs that are left.

The vast majority of non Rangers fans have got bored with it now, it's only the dregs that are left.

I prefer to see us as the die-hards. Lots of other Ps & Ds were glory hunting last summer, but there have been some who've stuck with it, even through setbacks like the FTTT and LNS.

When things really go properly tits up for Rangers, we'll have really earned that right to rejoice.

If as you say however, it's only the dregs who now post, why do you keep popping in to see what we're saying? I can't imagine it's too interesting or relevant.