Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Really? Then find your own link. The funniest thing is that 18 months ago no more than 1,000 people in the world had heard about Spartans and now they are being trumpeted as a cause celebre.

It was 1000 more than The Rangers, as they didn't exist 18 months ago. ;) And still has no bearing on the fact that they and others should have been given the chance to apply for league status. Without having to change/bend the rules.

Maybe it's not easy finding a GIF of one tit?

And I can't see Div being too happy if any of our pop-ups decided to go with a "map of Tasmania"......

Just did that. Looks less of a fanny than hunners of posters on here.

Edited by The_Kincardine

It was 1000 more than The Rangers, as they didn't exist 18 months ago. ;) And still has no bearing on the fact that they and others should have been given the chance to apply for league status. Without having to change/bend the rules.

And here's another chunt whose existence on P&B is to post about The Rangers. Oh maybe I'm being harsh. You're a Celtic fan. Link us to the posts you've made about Celtic this year.

You seem very agitated lately Kincardine, ya ok horse?

Oh I'm not too shabby, Johhny. I do get a wee bit grumpy responding to the same old shite and maybe getting a little less tolerant. Does it show?

Still, I've booked a week off work since it's half-term 'down here' and took the weans swimming this afternoon. Maybe by Friday I'll be back to being a normal person.

How are you doing, anyway?

He's just so looking forward to next season's adventure. :P

Don, I do actually look forward to next season. I'd reckon everyone (apart from the Clyde fans) enjoyed us being in SLF3 and the same will be true in SLF2. Hopefully we can meet Motherwell again in the Cup.

And here's another chunt whose existence on P&B is to post about The Rangers. Oh maybe I'm being harsh. You're a Celtic fan. Link us to the posts you've made about Celtic this year.

Ah, the way of ra peepul. Dont bother dealing with the matter in hand, or the content of the post, just try and portray others as "enemies of ra rangurz".

Ah, the way of ra peepul. Dont bother dealing with the matter in hand, or the content of the post, just try and portray others as "enemies of ra rangurz".

I didn't do that so stop making things up. My statement was prosaically simple:

"You're a Celtic fan. Link us to the posts you've made about Celtic this year. "

Now either deliver or f**k off.

It;s showing a bit mate, your tolerance level has droped a wee bit alright. Personally I don't know how you do it every day. A good rest will do you the world of good, recharge the batteries ;)

Aye, you're right. I am getting more tetchy. I am always happy to exchange views with 'normal' Ps & Ds like yourself and others for whom this is a wee bit of a distraction.

The thing is mate this thread has run its course a long long long time ago. When I first joined you could have a decent argument about the whole situation but now its just us t1ms winding you bears up with help from the diddies. It always just ends in a slagging match now, the fact is rangers fans have one point of view and we have another.

Oh despite me being a grumpy auld soul I do like a bit of debate and there are a fair-few posters on here with whom one can exchange views without rancour.

The ones who really boil my pish are the single-issue posters or the aliases.

Maybe it's not easy finding a GIF of one tit?

And I can't see Div being too happy if any of our pop-ups decided to go with a "map of Tasmania"......

OK so I had The Map of Tasmania for ages and didn't get banned. May I go back to Sir Edward Carson?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/newco-will-kill-off-path-to-sfl.17895753

Spartans took the decisions themselves and anyway it was already irrelevant.

There was never a vacancy to fill, as Rangers membership was transferred legally under the SFA`s articles of association rule 14.1 and they were not granted a new membership, you will notice Regan`s name mentioned in the article, you will also note how the realistic Andy Nixon admits that a club with 50,000 paying supporters was always going to survive in some shape or form and you will also notice that he said he was quite happy to accept these events.

Thanks. So Spartans weren't planning to apply, but in the end there wasn't a vacancy anyway, so no other clubs were given the chance to apply.

I don't have a problem with that as I accept the SFA view rangers as the same club, but its different than saying rangers were allowed straight in BECAUSE every other would-be applicant ruled themselves out.

Edited by BinoBalls

Thanks. So Spartans weren't planning to apply, but in the end there wasn't a vacancy anyway, so no other clubs were given the chance to apply.

I don't have a problem with that as I accept the SFA view rangers as the same club, but its different than saying rangers were allowed to apply BECAUSE every other would-be applicant ruled themselves out.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth: Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license licence for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth: Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

Fixed that for you ignoramus.

The thing is mate this thread has run its course a long long long time ago. When I first joined you could have a decent argument about the whole situation but now its just us t1ms winding you bears up with help from the diddies. It always just ends in a slagging match now, the fact is rangers fans have one point of view and we have another and I can't see either side budging :lol: I must admit I do enjoy winding up the likes of AWRA and Badday and brit patriot, not so much you Kincardine.

Edit: keep forgeting the T word is banned on here :lol:

Get stuffed, you condescending chimp. We're not 'helping' you: many of us despise you glory hunters just as much as we do the other arse-cheek.

Bino, let's be frank here.  Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant.  We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth:  Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

.....and The Celtic of course. Don't forget your 'Brother From Another Mother' Kincardine ::P:

The statement you make is a long held belief of all Uber Diddies like myself of course. A belief that has been proven to be more accurate in real life than any diddies' nightmare could conjure up.

The real big question for us now is: Now that the Scottish Game, via its own organisational incompetence, has declared itself publicly as playing with loaded dice, what now?

The game's broken....no amount of restructuring is going to disguise that fact.

You must be so happy.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Much as that statement sticks in my craw, Im afraid you are correct. Scottish football corrupt to the bone!