Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He was buying a business from Whyte....only a fucking idiot would have believed they never talked to each other.

Big difference from talking and meeting than working together.

Do you believe they weren't in it together? It doesn't matter to me either way but given the stuff already in the public domain it seems a bit of a stretch. What was the 'you are Sevco' stuff all about? I notice the bbc report mentions there was no evidence of a link between Whyte and Sevco Scotland Ltd but then isn't that his point entirely - that Green used a similarly named company so as to stiff him?

Anyway since this independent enquiry has shown no link between Sevco Scotland Ltd and Whyte and all the paperwork held by the SFA says Sevco Scotland Ltd then will the SFA have the balls to continue with an investigation that would surely end up in court should they suggest something different to the enquiries findings?

My money says they will drop it but never officially announce they have dropped it, SFA style.

Would they not be better served by waiting until after Whyte's court case against Green?

That's still happening yeh? Timescale?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He was buying a business from Whyte....only a fucking idiot would have believed they never talked to each other.

Big difference from talking and meeting than working together.

I'm sure like all Bears you've blocked out the embarrassing administration process but,

1) Chuckles didn't buy any business, he bought some of the assets that used to belong to RFC(IL) and attached them to his new vehicle Sevco( Scotland or 5088, you decide)

2) He never bought anything from Whyte, he bought it from Duff and Duffer.

Yet again the Ps&Ds backed a loser. :thumsup2

It has come to them believing the likes of proven liar and all round shyster in their desperation to bring our club down. :rolleyes:

54 titles and still going strong. ^_^

Rangers cheated. Then they died.

Shocker that Rangers appointed enquiry finds Rangers not guilty.

The 54 titles version of Rangers are emphatically NOT still going strong. They died - surely you remember that event?

What are you implying? The enquiry gave Rangers what we wanted to hear? You're a bitter one.

How the f**k can titles die? :lol:

So after a full investigation in which the main relevant parties Mr Green and Mr Whyte declined to co-operate, they concluded that there definitely was probably maybe no involvement according to the limited information available to a inherently limited process. So most of the cards are on the table, but we will just slip this lovely tablecloth on to make it look presentable.

Do you believe they weren't in it together? It doesn't matter to me either way but given the stuff already in the public domain it seems a bit of a stretch. What was the 'you are Sevco' stuff all about? I notice the bbc report mentions there was no evidence of a link between Whyte and Sevco Scotland Ltd but then isn't that his point entirely - that Green used a similarly named company so as to stiff him?

I personally think they were "in on it" together to purchase the club but Green saw the opportunity and shafted Whyte.

I wonder how much Pinsent Masons charged Rangers to produce a report that Craig Whyte had no involvement with Sevco Scotland. Not sure this isn't further proving Craig Whytes point with regard to Greens fraud in creating a similar named company and shafting him out of their agreement.

Looks like they'll meet in court, I'm away to buy shares in Butterkist!

If the judge in the imminent court battle agrees then there will be serious repercussions for Sevco Scotland and hence Rangers.

I agree. I am not clued up enough to know the legalities around it but shafting someone in business is not often "by the book" so to speak :lol:

And WKR. They spend all their time slagging off Celtic and rangers and you say one word against them and they are throwing their toys out the pram and crying about arse cheeks :lol: As I said they are very sensitive, and they actually think it bothers Celtic fans they don't like us :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i think we can be a bit too rough and boisterous for the wee lambs, if they dont like it then they can GTF.

If its true about Walter Smith being appointed chairman then thats a mistake, i'm guessing here but i'm fairly sure that his knowledge of the inner workings of businesses and finance is limited. I hoep i'm wrong but i can't see him having the clout needed to deal with the shareholders and investors.

Anyway since this independent enquiry has shown no link between Sevco Scotland Ltd and Whyte and all the paperwork held by the SFA says Sevco Scotland Ltd then will the SFA have the balls to continue with an investigation that would surely end up in court should they suggest something different to the enquiries findings?

My money says they will drop it but never officially announce they have dropped it, SFA style.

I hope you're right, i can see them using this as a chance to leather us. If the paperwork is all for Sevco scotland then i assume that Regan and co can whistle in the wind.