Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

Share price dropped 15% in one day, today! - http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

Now down to 42.5p :lol:

I'm thinking Prior might not have liked what he found under the bonnet. :(

Eh, no I didn't, youngsy. What I said was that when we hear, see and read the word "loyalist", the connotations are almost invariably negative. As they are with the word "republican".

Fuxace. I go out for a parents' evening and you have already forgotten what you posted. Let me quote your words:

"I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist". Don't feel too happy about it, because it's just shorthand for "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole". "

Now I'm struggling to see how you square your original post with your more recent backtracking.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Completely unlike your faux-offence at keithy after he showed you up to be a liar though?

How did it go again?

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

:whistle

Don't think either got banned, did they? All Keith did was show Bennett up as someone who shouldn't make up stories when he doesn't understand how technology works.

Keith: "I am not going to ban him as he has just acted like a twat and that is all." :lol:

"Ah've just moved into this B&B but ah've been using their wi-fi for half my posts since November 2011". :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuxace. I go out for a parents' evening and you have already forgotten what he posted. Let me quote your words:

"I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist". Don't feel too happy about it, because it's just shorthand for "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole". "

Now I'm struggling to see how you square your original post with your more recent backtracking.

Again, The_Kincardine, I expect better of you.

"I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist"" - that's (part of) the original post. Note the second person address, and the quotation marks around the word "Loyalist", denoting that I'm referring to his (still unexplained) description of himself.

As for backtracking. the post boasting of links to John Gregg makes it look as if I actually went pretty easy on him. If you're going to try and defend him after that, you really will have dropped in my estimation. Not that that necessarily matters to you, of course.

"I'll happily continue to refer to you as a "Loyalist"" - that's (part of) the original post. Note the second person address, and the quotation marks around the word "Loyalist", denoting that I'm referring to his (still unexplained) description of himself.

As for backtracking. the post boasting of links to John Gregg makes it look as if I actually went pretty easy on him. If you're going to try and defend him after that, you really will have dropped in my estimation. Not that that necessarily matters to you, of course.

You backtracked plain and simple, once again you've proved that you're nowhere near as smart as you think you are Norman.

400,000 shares got sold today that amounts to around a 0.6% share. Not exactly a shit load of shares is it?

Congratulations, you've just entered the first stage of grief.

Edited by Fotbawmad

What better do you expect of me? You originally said:

You then revised that to read:

What I said was that when we hear, see and read the word "loyalist", the connotations are almost invariably negative. As they are with the word "republican".

Now I simply ask how you can marry those two statements into a coherent whole. I certainly wouldn't like to attempt it.

BTW is John Gregg the originator of the Steak Bake?

You backtracked plain and simple, once again you've proved that you're nowhere near as smart as you think you are Norman.

As I've gone from my initial description of No. 8 to one which condemns him as even more of a bigot, explain how I'm backtracking?

f**k me, the schools in Scandinavia must be shite. I blame the Jarls.

Don't think either got banned, did they? All Keith did was show Bennett up as someone who shouldn't make up stories when he doesn't understand how technology works.

Keith: "I am not going to ban him as he has just acted like a twat and that is all." :lol:

"Ah've just moved into this B&B but ah've been using their wi-fi for half my posts since November 2011". :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've been part owner since late 2009, just another example of Keith making a kunt of things.

If you're ever up for a Killie game (no laughing), i'll give you a decent discount ;)

Eh you mean one? And after the end of the Season. The hyperbolic pish that was banded about in order to assist the Newco said 'within weeks'. :lol:

Throw in the fact that Hearts' difficulties were very well known and were all to do with their already crippling debts and crazy structure, and Bendarroch's 'case' gets yet shakier.

I've been part owner since late 2009, just another example of Keith making a kunt of things.

If you're ever up for a Killie game (no laughing), i'll give you a decent discount ;)

Still insulting Keith. :(

So are you still claiming not to be Vicky then?

1365692655955.jpg

Throw in the fact that Hearts' difficulties were very well known and were all to do with their already crippling debts and crazy structure, and Bendarroch's 'case' gets yet shakier.

Indeed, even Mystic Meg could have predicted Hertz going belly up in the last 12 months, and I think you're being extremely kind with shaky

What better do you expect of me? You originally said:

You then revised that to read:

What I said was that when we hear, see and read the word "loyalist", the connotations are almost invariably negative. As they are with the word "republican".

Now I simply ask how you can marry those two statements into a coherent whole. I certainly wouldn't like to attempt it.

BTW is John Gregg the originator of the Steak Bake?

No, I didn't revise anything - my original posts (unedited) are still there to check out if you want. Those two quotes, I believe, are from different posts. No attempt from me to join them up at all.

The second one was an explanation, which shouldn't really be necessary, that the word "loyalist", while innocuous in itself, has gained a negative reputation by way of the circumstances in which it comes to the average punters' eyes and ears.

The first quote I deconstructed a wee while back. If you're stupid enough to need that doing again, then you're probably stupid enough to think that No. 8 hasn't made a rip-roaring twat of himself here.

I await a sensible post from any of today's bandwagon crew to explain their acusations of bigotry towards me. I feel I may be waiting a long time, but carry on with the semantic contortions and selective non-contextual quoting - It'll save you all from having to deal with the very public shaming of yet another of your happy little band. Just like Vicky's little episode - it never happened, right?

I think my opinion of having to share the same air as you has been made abundantly clear.

We're not touring Sweden, anyhoo.

Do you really feel comfortable siding with this wee racist, anti-semitic, bigoted fuckwit.

Don't answer please, it was rhetorical. Of course you do!

Norman hasn't posted anything anti semitic that i'm aware of, he's defended his jakey mate who has mind you but the racist and bigoted bits are spot on.

I think my opinion of having to share the same air as you has been made abundantly clear.

We're not touring Sweden, anyhoo.

You've made your views on me perfectly clear Norman, says more about you and your lack of a decent upbringing...

P.S for edit - the disocunt still stands if you're ever up for a game, i'll even cook you dinner 8)

Edited by bennett