Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks like you are demanding proof and if none can be provided then it is basically as you declared "pish", I think this counts as a denial.

EH WTF ???,Tedi I'm abstaining from making a stance on the wage bill until the actual accounts of the total wage bill is published and the interim accounts in the new year will ACTUALLY let us know if your club has actually slashed the wage bill or superseded the amount they claim to have cut from it.

Now you are being a bit of a dick here by claiming something without actual proof but accepting the press release from Rangers but at the same time you'll be a complete fanny towards anyone on here stating the truth when in fact Tedi doesn't fucking now for certain the wage bill will be slashed but will take some anuses word they have.

And we can now add Sandaza's severance pay for agreeing to terminate his contract and may be half of what was on his contract to the current wage bill and comes to £1.5 million for cancelling three major contracts before a ball is kicked and you think this is slashing the wage bill :1eye .

Saw him there twice..2 great night. Also a scottish comedian. I think he was caled Alex Howden.

I'll see your Manning and raise you a Roy Chubby Brown.

He was a right racist, misogynistic c**t!

Saw him there twice..2 great night. Also a scottish comedian. I think he was caled Alex Howden.

Indeed, I can bet there was many a fine Sash Bash had also. Place must have been full of tolerant and civilised individuals.

Rangers agree to terminate Francisco Sandaza contract

_60193973_chris1.jpgBy Chris McLaughlinSenior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland

Rangers have reached an agreement with former striker Francisco Sandaza to terminate his contract.

The Spaniard signed for the Ibrox club last summer but was sacked in April for divulging sensitive material in a hoax phone call .

Sandaza contested the dismissal and talked of taking legal action against the club and the hoaxer.

The 28-year-old joined Rangers after leaving St Johnstone and scored two goals in their Third Division campaign.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Well I did get everyone to point and laugh at you when you said 'the oil' was going to 'run out' in 10 years. :1eye

That was definitely worthwhile!(all one word btw, HTH) :)

We may even have found a subject you know even less about than Football.

Fantastic 19 holes tonight before you ask, almost as enjoyable as watching Rangers getting liquidated. 8)

What a lot of pish. No one even acknowledged you on there. Even when you asked if I came back onto the thread not one person gave you a reply. :1eye:lol:

Thanks

1st line is the most telling one.

Nothing about any payment, Sandaza has a new club and needed his contract terminated, he has dropped his legal claim.

I thought he was already sacked? Why would TRFC have to reach any agreement with him?

Indeed, I can bet there was many a fine Sash Bash had also. Place must have been full of tolerant and civilised individuals.

The table next to us the 2nd year were mostly yahoos....there was a table just along from us of about 10 of ' Charles Greens little friends'.

It takes all sorts to make a crowd at a comedy show.

Oh I don't know so much, Henrik. I watched both of them at Blackpool in the same week years ago and for me Manning was more racist than Brown. I would even say that Manning was more racist than WRKs' hatred of Rangers, that's how bad he was. Absolutely disgusting and so was Manning.

I still agree with HB's overriding, if bluntly expressed, point that given recent history and the evidence before us, until some proof is offered, the CEO of TRFC has absolutely no right to have his financial statements taken at face value.

Never been a fan...just too far. A few mates love him but i just never got it

Obviously not or why would they now agree to terminate his contract?

Dunno? :unsure:

Leaves more questions than answers tbh, I'm sure us P&D's would like to believe sandancer has been given a hefty pay off to drop his legal action, whilst I imagine it would be more comfortable for the sevconians to believe than TRFC have released him for free as he has found a new club.

I still agree with HB's overriding, if bluntly expressed, point that given recent history and the evidence before us, until some proof is offered, the CEO of TRFC has absolutely no right to have his financial statements taken at face value.

Nah f**k that. Craig Mather? What the fuvk does he know? I am sure phil 3 names and the theiving corrupt lawyer....and of course our very own homophobic bigot know better

Edited by No8.

You must not be aware of the long running argument i have been having with Wisbit...I said on the 16th of February that Rangers deserved SFL3 for the way the club had been run etc. Wisbit denied i said this and i am still awaiting the apology.

No8 I've just checked all the posts on this thread on 16th Feb 2012 where you claimed Rangers deserved SFL 3rd division footy and there is no post from you claiming such a thing although later on in the year on May 21st 2012 that is you did in fact boast that Rangers would only take the 3rd division if sanctions were imposed on them in the SPL to get it right up the P&D's :lol: .

post-39453-0-32968600-1374190405_thumb.j

And notice the neg rep No8 -53 well just because I made it -54 to go with yer title horde :lol: .

I did find this from Youngsy though on 16th Feb 2012 about telling us how he would much rather prefer to listen to NUFF n HELPS on the event of Rangers being liquidated :lol: .

I think after listening to the administrators that the threat of liquidation is unlikely to happen. Also there is a lot of interest from outside the club for investment. So having the choice of your unqualified opinion or the qualified opinion of the administrator to take into account i think i'll go with the latter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was talking about the reporting of the situations as you well know.

Hearts fans and the team shouldn't have to suffer for the actions of an irresponsible owner while in admin while Rangers/fans deserved to be punished severely for the actions of an irresponsible owner when the club went into admin.

P.S Hearts were one of the clubs pushing for an increase in points deductions for entering admin. Be careful what y'all wish for......

WTF Benny ? it was because of the institutional cheating for over a decade that pisses everyone off and not just because Whyte plunged the club into admin ffs.

Nah f**k that. Craig Mather? What the fuvk does he know? I am sure phil 3 names and the theiving corrupt lawyer....and of course our very own homophobic bigot know better

Nothing learned then. Just lap up the story of the day whoever's in charge. :1eye

Remember your Hero The Motherwell Born Billionaire, what the fuvk did he know?

Or good Ol' Big Hands Charlie Green, whilst he was pissing away over £11million last season(according to Chris Graham before Tedi asks), what the fuvk did he know?

A piece of friendly advice, unless TRFC fans lose the victim complex and develop a more honest and critical attitude to their own clubs financial affairs then the same mistakes are destined to be repeated.

He needed released that much is very obvious.

But why if TRFC sacked him did he need released?

Was it BS that he was sacked or he was he sacked on full pay and still under contract? Sounds alright to me! :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

I shook hands with Bernard Manning as well in the Edmiston club.

Just out of interest when did shaking somebody by the hand constitute associating?

You went on a rant and made an arse of it...again

I banged some sweet wee chick from there one night when I was in it with a pal who was a member in it :D .