Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just realised - where, pray, is the Five-Star Amigo, the lover of links, the miscomprehender of UEFA, that lovable wee scamp Pelucia. Just like him to go missing on the one night when finally, as he has predicted all along, the whole farce has turned into

A TIC WET DREAM!

I would like to make it clear that any joy celtic fans might be experiencing will be tinged with a sadness that their Ugly Sisters could soon vanish altogether (again). For us Diddies, it is simply joy unbounded.

Let's just be careful - Social Unrest could erupt at any time. ;)

Season tickets at Ibrox run from £258 to £402 with the majority being over the £300 mark

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1314&campaign=31&type=S&productsubtype=

Stadium rights were sold to SportsDirect to rename it for £7.5Million

Head out the sand Benny

Season tickets ... you forgot about kids prices and half season tickets.

Have you got a link to this stadium naming rights sale for £7.5m as it's news to me?

P.S I;m agreeing with you not arguing with you this time.

But it won't be mate.

And another diddy clubber who thinks that Rangers supporters will listen to his pish. Why would anyone listen now, let alone into the future?

Meanwhile your team was shaming Scotland again tonight. Fucking useless - as much of an irrelevance as you are on here.

:)

Wouldn't leave very much left. (again i'm guessing)

No, but it shouldn't need to. If one off income exceeds one off costs then, operationally, new rangers should be fine.

If they're not then it because of their operational costs ie wages.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

And another diddy clubber who thinks that Rangers supporters will listen to his pish. Why would anyone listen now, let alone into the future?

Meanwhile your team was shaming Scotland again tonight. Fucking useless - as much of an irrelevance as you are on here.

Quite a few Weill fans have been boasting about their Euro adventures this season,

Shame that.

fergus.jpg

Season tickets ... you forgot about kids prices and half season tickets.

Have you got a link to this stadium naming rights sale for £7.5m as it's news to me?

P.S I;m agreeing with you not arguing with you this time.

Thought you sold 36,000 Season tickets, even so at 45,000 a week that would balance it out, in fact would bring more in as you get a game or 2 free on a Season ticket.

Think you's are in bigger trouble than the last time as the Fear of having no Rangers has gone, you's are on your own now and the threat of reprisals and boycotts from the last time won't cut you's any slack with any votes this time

I was agreeing with it you idiot.

Six line post. Nine question marks. You really don't understand how to communicate in English, do you?

You really are not only vile and mendacious, but incredibly stupid as well. At least let your posts slip off the page before you start trying to rewrite history. Or think before you post - this is a fairly hostile environment. Or just f**k off back to Sweden on yer longboat.

I did? Not really. My 'other night' point was subtly different. I can see how you can try and link the two but I am happy to hold them apart.

You're at it.

You suggested Rangers' failure to meet financial obligations was especially disappointing in the context of them being Protestant in character.

You were drunk and not at your best.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

At least they will have the opportunity to play in Europe and a chance of seeing out the season, South of Scotland league for you's guys next time

No, but it shouldn't need to. If one off income exceeds one off costs then, operationally, new rangers should be fine.

If they're not then it because of their operational costs ie wages.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Operational costs probably still are too high though they do seem to coming down.

The point I was making was simple. The world's least corrupt countries are either (historically) Protestant ones or those who were heavily influenced by The Reformation.

Why do you and other find this a hard concept to grasp?

BTW I am not linking this to supporting Rangers At all.

Historically, it was acceptable to deny the vote to women.

Historically. it was legal to own another human being.

Historically, it was acceptable to operate Sectarian business practises.

Historically, Hominids communicated by gestures and crude vocalisation, as they had not developed complex language skills.

Any of those relevant to present-day society?

BTW, there's a wee dig at some of yer mates in there. I'll let you explain it to them.