Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Obviously they don't but it would be the same ip address right? Technically a Mod could assume one to be an alias, no?

Yes AD ! technically speaking but in Becky's case ?,nah I don't think so after his epic meltdown and sank the boat thread ^_^ .

Anyhoo in this modern day and age AD usually there is one internet related device to almost each person in the house for privacy reasons !,they are all logging into sites they don't want others to know about :lol: .

I'm not letting my daughter anywhere near my PC FFS :blink: ,she'd have to have psychotherapy for months at least :shutup .

You might be better sticking to forums which don't see your racism as serious.

I've gone to church a few times but I'm atheist, I don't get up into the pulpit to declare that I think the congregation are fools. I act this way through respect, you possible do the same on here and that is why, if anyone bothered to look, your real feeling would not be found in your posts here. As someone pointed out, however, your real persona is in the public domain and plain for all to see.

Like the religious nuts who hold my views on their fairy stories with contempt, I hold your views on fellow human beings with contempt.

I've got to say No. 8.

I completely understand your internet persona on both the armchair site and here.

When the Irvine guy was jailed in Austria for printing material that denied the holocaust, my gast wis truly flabbered.

I believe in freedom of speech.

The holocaust happened! It explains a lot about modern day Israel.

I think the biggest problem that P and B ers have with you, is that, after three brazillion posts on here, you have been exposed as a klan member on other websites.

I think, the guy who posted 20,000 odd posts on here is the real you. You have made me laugh, cringe and wonder at your lack of something.

You are a good guy! Your opinions are risible, (hey awra, I'm about to follow a comma with but!!!! Grammer Polis. You are a total (((awra)))l w****r: on every level. ) But as Floence Nightingale ((The white nurse said))

Ps. Spency wis right: rangers are died.

And by the way! Don't thing your Gingerist comments have went un-noticed

So Charlotte's latest offerings have established that 'club' and 'company' are synonymous terms (they mean the same thing, AWRA), with relation to Football teams, and, that in it's death throes, the assets of RFC 1872 were sold to a separate corporate identity and football club, Sevco 5088 (later to become TRFC 2012).

Pleasing.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Impulsive McCoist compiling portfolio of howlers

Ally McCoist’s claim to have as formidable a squad of players as any club in the country outside champions Celtic would do nothing to dispel the impression that his tongue these days is quicker than his wits.

The words had hardly left the Rangers manager’s lips when his side were beaten 3-1 at home in a closed-doors friendly by Hibernian, who could not reasonably be described as the galacticos of the SPFL’s Premiership.

The former striker’s readiness with the impulsive, unconsidered response may be rooted in his history as a media-friendly figure. He has, after all, been what is known these days as the go-to personality for the telling quote for as long as anyone (including himself) can remember. It is possible that McCoist has become so practised in the art of filling space that he cannot break the habit.

Even so, he has been steadily compiling what might be called a portfolio of outbursts, some of them grossly ill-advised and even dangerous. McCoist’s errant views began at Dunfermline two years ago when, without having seen the incident, he insisted that Steven Naismith could not be guilty of elbowing Austin McCann because “he’s not that type of lad”. Naismith, of course, was caught on camera and suspended.

There followed the infamous “we want to know who these people are” demand in the wake of the review panel who sat to consider Rangers’ rules breaches in the wake of their entering administration.

A similar noise was made over the question of Rangers being fined for their indiscretions while Hearts and Dunfermline were not. On both occasions, the SFA revealed that McCoist (and, in the latter case, his chief executive, Craig Mather) already knew the answers.

Perhaps most seriously of all, McCoist declared himself “appalled” by the arson attack on the bus depot which housed Rangers’ new luxury coach, clearly implying that it had been carried out by rival football fans. The subsequent police investigation disclosed that the crime was not related to football.

If these previous retorts are a measure of his judgment, there is unlikely to be a stampede of punters desperate to plunge on Rangers for the only “major” left to them, the Scottish Cup.

Ally McCoist’s claim to have as formidable a squad of players as any club in the country outside champions Celtic would do nothing to dispel the impression that his tongue these days is quicker than his wits.

The words had hardly left the Rangers manager’s lips when his side were beaten 3-1 at home in a closed-doors friendly by Hibernian, who could not reasonably be described as the galacticos of the SPFL’s Premiership.

The former striker’s readiness with the impulsive, unconsidered response may be rooted in his history as a media-friendly figure. He has, after all, been what is known these days as the go-to personality for the telling quote for as long as anyone (including himself) can remember. It is possible that McCoist has become so practised in the art of filling space that he cannot break the habit.

Even so, he has been steadily compiling what might be called a portfolio of outbursts, some of them grossly ill-advised and even dangerous. McCoist’s errant views began at Dunfermline two years ago when, without having seen the incident, he insisted that Steven Naismith could not be guilty of elbowing Austin McCann because “he’s not that type of lad”. Naismith, of course, was caught on camera and suspended.

There followed the infamous “we want to know who these people are” demand in the wake of the review panel who sat to consider Rangers’ rules breaches in the wake of their entering administration.

A similar noise was made over the question of Rangers being fined for their indiscretions while Hearts and Dunfermline were not. On both occasions, the SFA revealed that McCoist (and, in the latter case, his chief executive, Craig Mather) already knew the answers.

Perhaps most seriously of all, McCoist declared himself “appalled” by the arson attack on the bus depot which housed Rangers’ new luxury coach, clearly implying that it had been carried out by rival football fans. The subsequent police investigation disclosed that the crime was not related to football.

If these previous retorts are a measure of his judgment, there is unlikely to be a stampede of punters desperate to plunge on Rangers for the only “major” left to them, the Scottish Cup.

Oh my fucking word :lol:

So Charlotte's latest offerings have established that 'club' and 'company' are synonymous terms (they mean the same thing, AWRA), with relation to Football teams, and, that in it's death throes, the assets of RFC 1872 where sold to a separate corporate identity and football club, Sevco 5088 (later to become TRFC 2012).

Pleasing.

Delicious

So Charlotte's latest offerings have established that 'club' and 'company' are synonymous terms (they mean the same thing, AWRA), with relation to Football teams, and, that in it's death throes, the assets of RFC 1872 where sold to a separate corporate identity and football club, Sevco 5088 (later to become TRFC 2012).

Pleasing.

We can finally put this debate to rest now, as its official.

Ah right, so you have something written by goodness knows which individual(s), way back when. Meanwhile, coming up to date, various senior legal figures in Scotland have repeatedly - in various contexts - written of the club being owned and operated by the company. We can put it to bed all right. But not in the way you lot mean. :)

Edited by Bearwithme

Please tell me thats from someone like stella Mcglone or Muirhead and not an actual proper journo?

What was he supposed to say, this is the shitiest team ever? the current team as i'm sure most sane people would agree with, is similar to a top 6 (SPL) team and probably could finish in the 2nd position.

I can't believe the fuss thats been made because the team lost a bounce game played behind closed doors.

the whole worlds gone mad.

So Charlotte's latest offerings have established that 'club' and 'company' are synonymous terms (they mean the same thing, AWRA), with relation to Football teams, and, that in it's death throes, the assets of RFC 1872 were sold to a separate corporate identity and football club, Sevco 5088 (later to become TRFC 2012).

Pleasing.

I'm shocked at this news

Ah right, so you have something written by goodness knows which individual(s), way back when. Meanwhile, coming up to date, various senior legal figures in Scotland have repeatedly - in various contexts - written of the club being owned and operated by the company. We can put it to bed all right. But not in the way you lot mean. :)

Now now Bearwithme, you know the P&Ber rule as well as i do. If it's been blogged or tweeted and shows Rangers in a bad light then it must be true.

Were you ever aware of this term before RFC went bust? :rolleyes: