Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have to say that I do admire your refusal to think at all. Your determination to stand alone on that point is a credit to someone.

Hat's off to you, Hellish.

I think !,therefore I am :) ,you think as your are told to think therefore you are no one dodo :P

I'm sorry for laughing at your post earlier but it was pretty funny tbf, don't take it to heart.

Yes probably :)

I do take nonsensical false accusations to heart. Maybe I'm just weird like that.

So you do accept I was referring to Bendarroch? When have you even said 4 or 5 clubs will go bust? Not really your style is it?

Apology accepted.

No He didn't. You're just being a snide little c**t as usual. It's all you know I suppose. :(

Yes he did but i put him right, that you'd never ever post anything like that.

Stop fretting and get back to posting your usual highly amusing posts.

Entering this thread with trepidation, but with a genuine question... Whatever the exact figures of month-to-month losses, and however the consequences of it play out - why has this sort of scenario even loomed on the horizon?

I mean - here you have a club which was able to shed all its debt (via liquidation) and start afresh. It has generated massive income from selling shares from scratch, and securing 30k-40k season ticket sales over 2 seasons, as well as receiving what must be by far and away the 2nd largest income from merchandising, hospitality, etc. in Scottish football.

Over the 2 seasons in question, it has been playing in the part-time levels of the Scottish game.

How on earth can the situation have developed whereby they are losing money, as opposed to banking-it-up?

Entering this thread with trepidation, but with a genuine question... Whatever the exact figures of month-to-month losses, and however the consequences of it play out - why has this sort of scenario even loomed on the horizon?

I mean - here you have a club which was able to shed all its debt (via liquidation) and start afresh. It has generated massive income from selling shares from scratch, and securing 30k-40k season ticket sales over 2 seasons, as well as receiving what must be by far and away the 2nd largest income from merchandising, hospitality, etc. in Scottish football.

Over the 2 seasons in question, it has been playing in the part-time levels of the Scottish game.

How on earth can the situation have developed whereby they are losing money, as opposed to banking-it-up?

Hellboy QC CA will give you a better answer but here's my attempt.

The £5.5m plus interest loan had to be paid back

A similar amount in fines and payments to be paid abck

Boardroom types taking high wages, fees and bonuses. Fees to other people for the share issue.

Reduced income through advertising and tickets sales... plus little tv money

The management team

Albion carpark for a few million.

Edmiston house bought for a few million too.

Tuped players on high wages

Probably more that i can't think of just now.

How're you doing HJ? I can't recall you posting on this bit of the forum before. Hope you post more. We need more sane blokes.

Sadly I cannot give you an answer. We are in real danger of Admin 2 by early in the New Year. Any bear who doesn't see this is a fanny.

Yes he did but i put him right, that you'd never ever post anything like that.

Stop fretting and get back to posting your usual highly amusing posts.

I don't believe he did, and with your track record, there's little that'll make me believe it short of a telegram from Dhens himself.

"I put him right" - oh my aching sides, you snide little arsehole. Just for once in your life, grow a pair, will you?

Stop lying about people, you horrible little scrote. If you make a cúnt of yourself, hold your hands up and move on. Fúck knows you've had enough practice by now.

Densboy clearly says that it was a gay jibe. I put him right about it.

All the gay jibes are directed at Brenda dontcha know ...

You owe me an apology Norman.

Thats no way to talk about P&B's favourite ginger whinger.

That isn't you in your avatar, so we should have proof that you're ginger. The whingeing is uncontestable, but I'm fairly sure P&B would not mourn your absence, were you to resign in a flood of offended tears ....

Again.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

How're you doing HJ? I can't recall you posting on this bit of the forum before. Hope you post more. We need more sane blokes.

Sadly I cannot give you an answer. We are in real danger of Admin 2 by early in the New Year. Any bear who doesn't see this is a fanny.

Thanks.

Looking at SPFL rules you'd be deducted 25pts, which is more than you won the division by last season.

So it could have implications in direct footballing terms, promotion, nevermind the financial consequences and the inevitable further humiliation.

I just find the whole scenario incredible.

Edited by HibeeJibee

God. Where to start on that one?

Basically it's mostly the free loading suits but there are also factors like having a bloated squad eating the money, paying stupid money for mega muppets like Jabba, Sally and his gang of Pro-Evo rejects and so on.

There's going to be much use of financial forcasts and projections to smear some paint over the chipped to f**k walls in the accounts but it will still show that they are attempting to spend their way out of trouble like any local jakeball gambler convinced his next line is the big one.

Entering this thread with trepidation, but with a genuine question... Whatever the exact figures of month-to-month losses, and however the consequences of it play out - why has this sort of scenario even loomed on the horizon?

I mean - here you have a club which was able to shed all its debt (via liquidation) and start afresh. It has generated massive income from selling shares from scratch, and securing 30k-40k season ticket sales over 2 seasons, as well as receiving what must be by far and away the 2nd largest income from merchandising, hospitality, etc. in Scottish football.

I think a lot of the issues stem from Duff and Phelps unwillingness to downsize properly.

Plus restarting at the bottom was never in the plan.

Murray Park and Ibrox don't come cheap either.

I don't believe he did, and with your track record, there's little that'll make me believe it short of a telegram from Dhens himself.

"I put him right" - oh my aching sides, you snide little arsehole. Just for once in your life, grow a pair, will you?

Listen to the demented Norris, the guy who finds homophobic 'TYPO'S' ( Obviously it wasn't a typo ) Funny.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

Entering this thread with trepidation, but with a genuine question... Whatever the exact figures of month-to-month losses, and however the consequences of it play out - why has this sort of scenario even loomed on the horizon?

I mean - here you have a club which was able to shed all its debt (via liquidation) and start afresh. It has generated massive income from selling shares from scratch, and securing 30k-40k season ticket sales over 2 seasons, as well as receiving what must be by far and away the 2nd largest income from merchandising, hospitality, etc. in Scottish football.

HJs return to the thread can only mean things are about to get interesting. Sense is about to hit the BRALT for the first time in what seems like forever.

The money has been syphoned off as we warned them HJ, the first lot of vultures have had their fill, it's the turn of the weaker ones to pick at the marrow now.