Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bunged you a Helen on another thread, Kincardine (well merited IMHO) - I'd give you a couple of Charlies for that.

ETA: I seem to remember HJ being a regular on here during the Summer of Sevco - it's good to see you back ,HJ.

You crawling kunt, get some self respect and stop brown nosing.

Entering this thread with trepidation, but with a genuine question... Whatever the exact figures of month-to-month losses, and however the consequences of it play out - why has this sort of scenario even loomed on the horizon?

I mean - here you have a club which was able to shed all its debt (via liquidation) and start afresh. It has generated massive income from selling shares from scratch, and securing 30k-40k season ticket sales over 2 seasons, as well as receiving what must be by far and away the 2nd largest income from merchandising, hospitality, etc. in Scottish football.

Over the 2 seasons in question, it has been playing in the part-time levels of the Scottish game.

How on earth can the situation have developed whereby they are losing money, as opposed to banking-it-up?

Simple really. A bunch of opportunistic crooks took charge sucking money out for themselves, paying everyone that moved SPL wages when they were really a Div 3 club. The problem is they are all useless. Both on the park and the business side.

Green came with no credibility, so had to bribe Rangers legends/lackeys to take big money to say nice things about him and the club. Jardine, Walter, McCoist all joined the queue.

Too many pigs with their snouts in the trough of the fans' money.

pigs_trough1.jpg.

Thanks.

Looking at SPFL rules you'd be deducted 25pts, which is more than you won the division by last season.

So it could have implications in direct footballing terms, promotion, nevermind the financial consequences and the inevitable further humiliation.

I just find the whole scenario incredible.

Careful HJ !!

Your treading into contentious waters with your assumption of a 25pt deduction. That is for SECOND insolvency events remember? The Rangers would surely only be deducted 15pts as it would be their FIRST insolvency.....................surely. :wacko:

Oh wait............ :lol:

Tbf, you have been pretty consistent on this. Even if the players wages are too high not sure it would matter with all these overheads.

Would still fancy you to win the league with a 25 point deduction.

Could maybe explain why we've strengthend the squad so much but i hope it doesn't come to that.

Tbf, you have been pretty consistent on this. Even if the players wages are too high not sure it would matter with all these overheads.

Would still fancy you to win the league with a 25 point deduction.

Ah you answered it for me, AhbergreenFhud.

So the prediction is we'll get a 25 point deduction? IF and I say IF we did we would still win the league by a considerable distance. It wont happen though and I'm going to bookmark this page.

Your right :) ,it's all about The Rangers and their impending demise

How long, exactly, does 'impending' mean? I've only just gotten over the shock of Bhairnforever's insistence that the end was to be in Sept. 2012.

I've heard about a dozen different dates this summer alone - someone even took a note to remind me of my dismissiveness next spring if it turns out I'm wrong and we do indeed hit admin V2 at that time.

There's a thing - if we do it another admin (and of course I hope we don't) - we'll just have to dust ourselves down from that blow and get on with it.

Why wouldn't i post about going to see Killie?

Plenty of fans go to see other teams play, i suggest this says more about you than anything else.

I've been to plenty of Killie games over the years and will continue to watch my local team when i have the chance.

Might be something to do with the fact you stated in the same post that you had been to RP twice, but not attended ibrox at all. Then edited the non-attendance bit out, then got all defensive when pulled on it.

FWIW, I'd rather you didn't go to RP. Not only will you taint the atmosphere, but you'll be feeding MJ's pockets. Stick to subsidising your own besuited scumbags, thank you very much.

You've got a chance to watch Killie every couple of weeks, but you chose to pin your colours to rangers' mast. Now they've sunk. Unlucky.

Simple really. A bunch of opportunistic crooks took charge sucking money out for themselves, paying everyone that moved SPL wages when they were really a Div 3 club. The problem is they are all useless. Both on the park and the business side.

Green came with no credibility, so had to bribe Rangers legends/lackeys to take big money to say nice things about him and the club. Jardine, Walter, McCoist all joined the queue.

Too many pigs with their snouts in the trough of the fans' money.

pigs_trough1.jpg.

Not a lot to disagree with there.

Just noticed the homophobic Burma quoting HibeeJibee. So HibeJibee, what is this 25 point deduction you're talking about?

Rule E5:

E5 Where a Club, whether owned and operated by the same or a different Member, suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event which results in a deduction of points in terms of these Rules and within 5 years of the date of such Insolvency Event suffers or is subject to a further Insolvency Event which is not part of the same Insolvency Process as the Insolvency Event then suffered, the points deduction applicable in terms of Rules E1 in respect of that second or further Insolvency Event, shall be 25 points with the 15 points in Rules E2 and E3 being 25 Points.

Careful HJ !!

Your treading into contentious waters with your assumption of a 25pt deduction. That is for SECOND insolvency events remember? The Rangers would surely only be deducted 15pts as it would be their FIRST insolvency.....................surely. :wacko:

Oh wait............ :lol:

"Company not club" get-outs are covered by opening sentence of the rule ("member" referred to = SPFL shareholder).

That's It Ahbergreen fhud you just stick up for your fellow green and grey.  :1eye

Btw, what was your previous alias on here? Don't act like you didn't have one. 

Don't judge everyone else by your own low standards, AWRA.

What are you convinced of BTW? That you won't go into admin out that the deduction won't be 25 points? :wacko:

Listen to the demented Norris, the guy who finds homophobic 'TYPO'S' ( Obviously it wasn't a typo ) Funny.

(Obviously it doesn't require an apostrophe).

(Or capitalisation).

(Or a space before the closing bracket).

Otherwise, fine work, Batshit.

Actually, it was a typo, which was immediately edited to avoid offence, and was, due to a number of coincidental factors, pretty funny. I'm having a wee chuckle right now - although that's mainly due to me picturing you extracting the maximum seethe from an innocent mistake, thinking "Ooooohh, Bennett will think I'm really good at catching them nasty homophobes" while sat in your JT jimjams. :lol:

ETA: Can't believe I missed the redundant capitalisation of the "F" in "funny".

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I'm not sure what difference it makes how much they are losing on a monthly basis, they will still post about getting back to the top, sticking it to all the team who screwed them and ignoring all the blatant facts in front of them.

When they have guys who at one stage were interesting in purchasing rangers say that they are going under and that the cash injection they raised is all gone then alarm bells should be ringing. It's not like celtic planted these rangers men to say these 'untruths'

These are guys who care about the club trying to make people realise how serious the situation is.

I think this is lost on the fans, too busy defending whatever honour they think the club has left, be it oldco/newco or some other issue when in reality if something doesn't happen soon there may not be a club.

Wyhte & Green = a pot of Gold craphead2.gif

Could maybe explain why we've strengthend the squad so much but i hope it doesn't come to that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd better hope they're 40 points clear by Christmas, then, because all those "marquee" signings'll be pointing their Beemers to League One quicker than Traynor seeing an unguarded buffet.

ETA: I meant League One in England, not the pathetic wannabe re-branding of our shambles of a set-up.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie