Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By you.

And I didn't say it was the fault of HMRC. Whyte was very much in charge of the club. He had a few of his own men who I suspect knew most at least of what was going on e.g. Messrs Withey and Betts. It's absurd to suggest "all club members" (every employee? every fan too?) bear the same sort of responsibility as Whyte for what went on under his regime. Are the groundsmen to blame? The tea-ladies?

Laughable. You pick up on almost every reply and say that you never said that and then you proceed to make that ridiculous statement.

Read carefully and agree or disagree. If anyone who is a member of your club (or my club for that matter) is aware of any wrongdoing it is in the interests of the club for that person to report any wrongdoing. I'm not specifying any individual. You know well that I'm not talking about these people anyway. There are people within your club who would have access to knowledge about what was going on and if they didn't that in itself should be setting off alarm bells.

Are the groundsmen to blame? The tea-ladies?

Yes. They sought employment within an openly a sectarian club, a perpetual stain on Scottish society. I for one will not shed a tear when their tainted titles are taken off them.

So your attempt at the ol' crocodile tears couldn't be any more wasted had you tried.

Edited by vikingTON

Whyte was very much in charge. 83% of the shares plus no board meetings will do that for you. 8)

Jeebus, the blinkers are still on then? That's quite a ridiculous claim to make. I would suggest Rangers accountants and finance division carried more responsibility / accountability than a "low level" pie or program vendor.

You suggest Craig Whyte operated in complete solitude and single handedly ran Rangers into administration for ten months. Whilt that might be possible in a small newsagent or chip shop, for an organisation the size of Rangers thats quite obviously nonsense.

Just shut Rangers down, bull-doze Ibrox and then head over to the east end and repeat the exercise. Scottish, and I mean Scottish, Football would flourish and improve dramatically without having the cancerous effect of having the OF about.

Never ever let such bigoted troublesome clubs form again.

Im sure I remember a story from a few years back that the Ibrox groundsman went to Partick Thistle as they were offering more money.

Jeez I knew things were bad at Ipox but given our financial situation I find that hard to believe!!

Just listening to the sportsound podcast. If the BK can't fund a one off 500k exclusivity how the feck do they propose to fund a million a month loss making entity?

And what the feck is the exclusivity fee? Is that like a deposit?

Just listening to the sportsound podcast. If the BK can't fund a one off 500k exclusivity how the feck do they propose to fund a million a month loss making entity?

No, it pays H+D for a couple of weeks, thus keeping Rangers afloat for the fortnight it takes you to go through their books and come to realise that your £14 million offer is not quite enough to cover the £100 million+ that they're in the shit for.

1335078623[/url]' post='6162602']

The BKs will either not come in or they will make a completely ridiculous offer that will be rejected. Millers deal is the only 'real' offer and they know it means liquidation and penalties. All the stuff about asking the SFA is about getting the fans onside, that way he'll have been seen as trying everything and its all 'our' fault that they've had to start all over.

Im sure I remember a story from a few years back that the Ibrox groundsman went to Partick Thistle as they were offering more money.

I remember it too but all I can find is a thread on a Celtic forum quoting Follow Follow clicky

Talk of administration in 2009 fair cheers me up on a Sunday :)

Laughable. You pick up on almost every reply and say that you never said that and then you proceed to make that ridiculous statement.

Read carefully and agree or disagree. If anyone who is a member of your club (or my club for that matter) is aware of any wrongdoing it is in the interests of the club for that person to report any wrongdoing. I'm not specifying any individual. You know well that I'm not talking about these people anyway. There are people within your club who would have access to knowledge about what was going on and if they didn't that in itself should be setting off alarm bells.

To whom? HMRC (since the discussion was about unpaid tax bills)? They obviously knew already.

Edited by Bearwithme

So it seems some Rangers folk are appealing to go to Division 3 and then come back as a far stronger team into the SPL in 3 years time built on sound fundamentals including a balance sheet in the black.

Other beas are saying Rangers will never die and anyone who doesn't think so is the enemy.

IMHO Rangers going down doesn't kill the SPL and Scottish football with in fact benefit heaps.

Ally wants the authorities to be fair in their punishment of Rangers.

From the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17800877

"And we can only hope that the SFA or the SPL are, not lenient as such, but are fair with us because we are in the wrong and we deserve to take whatever we get but we just hope that there's a bit of fairness about the whole thing."

Fairness is a two way street and Rangers need to be fair to Scottish football - something they've not done well recently.

Edited by Chuckinho

Papers today (Telegraph) saying a deal with Spl close to agreement?

If they get off with this, then I'm finished with Scottish football.

The fact both Livi & Dundee have been allowed to get away with using CVA's, twice, to ditch debt. Shows that you can get away with it.

However, H&D's failure to ditch staff could prove to be fatal. As staff being transferred to any "new" employer are covered by the TUPE agreement. This means there would now be a rush to complete any CVA by June 1, when all contracts are rumoured to revert to their original terms. Inclusive of losses of £1M per/month & EBT's.

Bearing in mind that the debt does not contain the BTC, it would be dependant on HMRC/Ticketus cutting a deal with the "preffered bidder" over p/£ for the debts as it stands.

We all know that the SPL board will fold to Millers punishment demands

The REAL question is how the SFA deals with the double contracts case. Considering both Gordon Smith & Campbell Ogilvie have been involved at the highest levels of both organisations, it would lead to thinking of a conflict of interests. IMO, that the SFA would prefer that the "old" club were liquidated, so that this issue would disappear down the tubes along with that version. In that case they can leave the previous clubs record intact, the "new" would assume their position & Rangers fans would carry on regardless believing they were no different to before, with record intact.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Leggy has today given the phone numbers of several high flyers in D&P so Bears fans can thoroughly piss them off. Would it not be possible for someone to give the phone numbers of SPL and SFA bosses so Diddy (and Celtic) fans can tell them what they think about any deal with Miller. The fvcking wänkers are ready to lie down and let Ra Peepul shite all over Scottish football. :angry:

The fact both Livi & Dundee have been allowed to get away with using CVA's, twice, to ditch debt. Shows that you can get away with it.

However, H&D's failure to ditch staff could prove to be fatal. As staff being transferred to any "new" employer are covered by the TUPE agreement. This means there would now be a rush to complete any CVA by June 1, when all contracts are rumoured to revert to their original terms. Inclusive of losses of £1M per/month & EBT's.

Bearing in mind that the debt does not contain the BTC, it would be dependant on HMRC/Ticketus cutting a deal with the "preffered bidder" over p/£ for the debts as it stands.

We all know that the SPL board will fold to Millers punishment demands

The REAL question is how the SFA deals with the double contracts case. Considering both Gordon Smith & Campbell Ogilvie have been involved at the highest levels of both organisations, it would lead to thinking of a conflict of interests. IMO, that the SFA would prefer that the "old" club were liquidated, so that this issue would disappear down the tubes along with that version. In that case they can leave the previous clubs record intact, the "new" would assume their position & Rangers fans would carry on regardless believing they were no different to before, with record intact.

Sadly I suspect you are correct......completely ignoring the findings of a broad fans survey where 93-98% say a Newco Rangers mustn't be allowed straight into the SPL & 50-58% say if they are allowed straight back in they will no longer attend senior football matches in Scotland.

Hell of a bluff to call but if you ask me at the risk of killing every other club ?

PS - I know for a fact I won't be back......took in Jeanfield Swifts game yesterday.......good game good day out.......and home in time for final score biggrin.gif

Edited by sjc