Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Decided to take a look back in here since some actual news happened. Seems I made the right move. Watching Bendarroch try and smiley his way into making us think he isn't a permaseething moron is pretty good reading.

I think it's clear you have the wee man syndrome coursing through your veins and it's made you very angry and terribly bitter.

Genetic daily lust? FFS  :lol:

ETA - I now see you were greenied by MT who openly confessed to suffering from wee man syndrome. Wonderful!

One of the symptoms of "wee man syndrome",as you put it, is to join up with a group of fellow inadequates and purport to have some form of power and influence gained from factors outwith your control. Why do you support Rangers (mk ii)?

Anyone explain why Brian Stockbridge and Charles Green are listed as the directors of a company called Rangers Media Investments Ltd where records show the company had capital of £15,000,500 and was dissolved on 10th May 2013.

Anyone?

Edit: The Bears must know what this company was used for and the innocent explanation behind it ... I'm just curious to know how this complex maze of Rangers companies and mix and match directors works?

Yeah its their pay off when they go.

Decided to take a look back in here since some actual news happened. Seems I made the right move. Watching Bendarroch try and smiley his way into making us think he isn't a permaseething moron is pretty good reading.

Hey DomDom. Not like you to pop in and insult just the one poster.

Come on - tell us all we're idiots for posting in here at all. I like things nice and predictable.

Anyone explain why Brian Stockbridge and Charles Green are listed as the directors of a company called Rangers Media Investments Ltd where records show the company had capital of £15,000,500 and was dissolved on 10th May 2013.

Anyone?

Edit: The Bears must know what this company was used for and the innocent explanation behind it ... I'm just curious to know how this complex maze of Rangers companies and mix and match directors works?

https://www.duedil.com/ sign up with them its free and it does all the company traces for you

Hey DomDom. Not like you to pop in and insult just the one poster.

Come on - tell us all we're idiots for posting in here at all. I like things nice and predictable.

You crying like a wee bitch is nice and predictable enough.

I think it's clear you have the wee man syndrome coursing through your veins and it's made you very angry and terribly bitter.

Genetic daily lust? FFS :lol:

ETA - I now see you were greenied by MT who openly confessed to suffering from wee man syndrome. Wonderful!

:lol::lol: You bloody big fibber Bendarroch. I've done no such thing. I think I conceded at one point that you weren't the first to call me a sufferer, but that's miles from what you're saying here.

I think most would recognise 'wee man syndrome' as being about those who lack stature, compensating by aggressively asserting their own notions of superiority, by pointing to power and success, even if said success relied on bullying.

Napoleon is often held as a good illustration of the phenomenon. I can think of other ones too.

What would you like to hear, Dave? I'm in a right good mood my friend - and I'll answer anything you want as honestly as I possibly can.

Thanks that's good of you...

Bearing in mind the accounts and rangers spend since the new company, what sort of financial position do you see rangers in at the end of this season?

Do you believe with the current rate of spend, the only way rangers will be able to compete in the 2nd tier is with financial assistance from a 3rd party or second share issue? If so is this concern for the future?

Bearing in mind the current 2nd tier champions won the league on a weekly wage of 250 a week. How do you think rangers player wage will compare based on this seasons wage structure?

Last season we were told ally had to spend big because his window was so short, these were the only guys he could get... With that in mind, one year on, is it a concern, on a financial outlook, that again ally has taken the same steps of offering inflated wages to journey men and middle of the road players ?

Why are the fans putting faith in 5 guys who, were only willing to contribute to the club enough money that, between them saw an investment of 0.7% in shares? Are these the only guys willing to make a difference? What makes them so more capable than anyone else?

How will rangers compete in the top tier with Celtic, when recent history shows they could only compete previously by not paying tax on player wages via EBT?

How long has murray park been in operation, how many players has it produced that the club can say have given a return for their money, or even better, that the club has profited from.

Why are the fans not showing a visible concern to the financial mismanagement? We saw the American guy getting run out of town and red card day... What are the fans doing?

Is there one voice, a fans representative? Someone the fans can trust? What are you current fan reps doing to show their worth?

Do you think murray is in cahoots with the board and yesterday's pantomime was a deliberate play to push back the AGM?

Why is so much faith being put in king to be the money man, why is it so difficult to run the budiness properly without funding through income of season ticket sponsorship etc?

If rangers go into administration again, how do you think the fans will react, what will be thre press stand point and the Scottish governing bodies?

I appreciate your willingness to answer my direct questions, I do hope they are both honest and passionate, we are all football fans after all, regardless of who we support.

You got there just before me :lol:

No wonder he registered an alias after that absolute humiliation on the St Mirren/Rangers match thread. That was a total disaster for him.

Nah, "LOL @ Celtic" can't have been him. He told us last week he hadn't heard of P&B until August 2012. He would never lie, he's a stand up guy.

The fact they have exactly - and I do mean exactly - the same style and the same familiarity with Dumbarton is just one massive coincidence.

And the insuation he disappeared when his team had their horrendous summer, only to surface again giving it the big 'un just as the team sheets for the Brechin game were being announced, is nothing more than random chance.

I, for one, believe him. And I will fiercely attack anyone who speaks against him.

Edited by BinoBalls

Thanks that's good of you...

Bearing in mind the accounts and rangers spend since the new company, what sort of financial position do you see rangers in at the end of this season?

Do you believe with the current rate of spend, the only way rangers will be able to compete in the 2nd tier is with financial assistance from a 3rd party or second share issue? If so is this concern for the future?

Bearing in mind the current 2nd tier champions won the league on a weekly wage of 250 a week. How do you think rangers player wage will compare based on this seasons wage structure?

Last season we were told ally had to spend big because his window was so short, these were the only guys he could get... With that in mind, one year on, is it a concern, on a financial outlook, that again ally has taken the same steps of offering inflated wages to journey men and middle of the road players ?

Why are the fans putting faith in 5 guys who, were only willing to contribute to the club enough money that, between them saw an investment of 0.7% in shares? Are these the only guys willing to make a difference? What makes them so more capable than anyone else?

How will rangers compete in the top tier with Celtic, when recent history shows they could only compete previously by not paying tax on player wages via EBT?

How long has murray park been in operation, how many players has it produced that the club can say have given a return for their money, or even better, that the club has profited from.

Why are the fans not showing a visible concern to the financial mismanagement? We saw the American guy getting run out of town and red card day... What are the fans doing?

Is there one voice, a fans representative? Someone the fans can trust? What are you current fan reps doing to show their worth?

Do you think murray is in cahoots with the board and yesterday's pantomime was a deliberate play to push back the AGM?

Why is so much faith being put in king to be the money man, why is it so difficult to run the budiness properly without funding through income of season ticket sponsorship etc?

If rangers go into administration again, how do you think the fans will react, what will be thre press stand point and the Scottish governing bodies?

I appreciate your willingness to answer my direct questions, I do hope they are both honest and passionate, we are all football fans after all, regardless of who we support.

TL;DR

:P

I don't understand all this financial stuff.

We have a number of Rangers fans, here and on other forums, claiming that the Easdales, various Murrays and McCosits, and other names, are great for the club because they're investing so much in the club.

But the company can only be floated once and the income from that share issue has already been fed into the club's running costs. Just because Easdale 1 or Easdale 2 or Murray or McCoist goes on to buy those share doesn't mean there is any more money made available to the club.

Am I missing something?

I don't understand all this financial stuff.

We have a number of Rangers fans, here and on other forums, claiming that the Easdales, various Murrays and McCosits, and other names, are great for the club because they're investing so much in the club.

But the company can only be floated once and the income from that share issue has already been fed into the club's running costs. Just because Easdale 1 or Easdale 2 or Murray or McCoist goes on to buy those share doesn't mean there is any more money made available to the club.

Am I missing something?

In its life, a club may have many companies declan..