Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The question is.... If you do intend to come calling, how many of you will there be? And the advice is that if you do decide to pay me a visit, you should all bring your own panic buttons.

At least now Leggo knows how all the individuals targetted by "ra peepul" feel. But he must fancy himself as being a bit hard. What age is he? 72? 88?

Personally I like the song (not from this album) 'If you want blood' ... lyrics are kind of apt as well ...

All these AC/DC lyrics are making my adrenaline pump like mad.

If you want blood (you got it) was, of course, from Highway to hell. Bon's last album, and a total classic.

Aye, ok, and I came down the Clyde in a Banana Boat. :rolleyes:

"UP the Clyde" HTH :P That's a reference to a real banana boat. Not the sewage boat which did indeed go down the Clyde.( When laden, anyway.)

Keep forgetting I am older that most on here........ Forgetting...............whit?

Off topic, but nothing's happening. When's the next deadline? Must be the AGM, or one of the court cases.

Aye, ok, and I came down the Clyde in a Banana Boat. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked Celtic did not have an official link with terrorist organisations either, but everyone knows that unfortunately both of your supports have been infiltrated by terrorists and their sympathizers and enablers. This is the uncomfortable truth for both of your clubs and a stain on Scottish Football and society. But as you said not really the thread so i'll leave it at that.

Celtic have officially welcomed terrorists and allowed terrorist fundraisers to use their stadium to make music videos.

OK i have changed my mind. Show where Rangers have officially aided any terrorist organisation :rolleyes:

Celtic have officially welcomed terrorists and allowed terrorist fundraisers to use their stadium to make music videos.

OK i have changed my mind. Show where Rangers have officially aided any terrorist organisation :rolleyes:

Of course you can provide proof of such claims?

Which begs the question ... why has he not done that?

He doesn't want to buy the shares as he will have to pay way too much to gain any meaningful control ... hence he wants the chairman's route ..

SA authorities can allow him to be on the board of Football clumpany if they so wish, it's their country, their rules and irrelevant in regards to whether Dave passes rules laid out in the SFA's Articles of Assocation ... not really that difficult to understand.

He doesn't pass the standards laid out by the SFA. He was convicted in a SA court of law and he was also a director of the old club that went tits up under Whyte.

What's difficult to understand?

Just remember the last few times legal issues/football rules were being discussed and you got it wrong.

You went awol for months.....

Block him on what grounds? The fact he has tax convictions in a foreign country? Funny as the Easdales have tax convictions in THIS country but there were few Ps & Ds who objected to them being on the board.

Thats not true. I think you'll find there are plenty of people here and elsewhere who are aghast at having the local branch of the Sopranos involved in our beloved game.

King has two deep bottomless black marks against his name.

1. He was involved with the last cheating now dead club. Any previous person who was in any board position or directorship should be persona non gratis and fail a fit and proper persons test. I mean do you need to eat a baby to fail or what?

2 He is a convicted criminal.

There should be no discussion on this, the facts are plain. If he wishes to invest fine, but he cannot possible be in a directors post let alone chairman.

I agree and symapthise with a lot of what you say but threatening not to renew your season ticket in October is a little weak. What are the reasonable, sensible, smart newclub fans doing? I am yet to see any real evidence that the aforementioned exist, I not saying they don't but I am yet to see them.

Honestly if all the evidence didn't pointy to your mob being utterly deserving of the state they are in I think you might even get some sympathy and support from the rest of Scottish football. But the "nobody like us we don't care, sink us or we'll sink you, you need us do what we demand" pish just means we are all prepared to sit back laugh and watch you get raped again. While pointing and laughing.

How much of your money went to buy Charlies, Whytes, Ally's and Stockbridges massive, f**k off houses?

Does that make you angry? Maybe angry enough to do something other than making threats about your season book, which you'll renew anyway as they'll realease a new orange 3rd kit with a free tape of the top 20 Ulster marching tunes

Of course you can provide proof of such claims?

Poor Rico - blissfully unaware of the band that the sporting wing allowed to be filmed on the pitch at darkhead chanting 'ooh ah up the 'RA' for their video. Dressed in their finest green and grey oops at the time, too.

All welcome right enough - scum.

You'll know this sick song I assume - it taunts people in your support like your soldier bhoy - Dhensest.

Poor Rico - blissfully unaware of the band that the sporting wing allowed to be filmed on the pitch at darkhead chanting 'ooh ah up the 'RA' for their video. Dressed in their finest green and grey oops at the time, too.

You'll know this sick song I assume - it taunts people in your support like your soldier bhoy - Dhensest.

Of course you can prove proof of this?

http://www.scotland.com/forums/scottish-politics/21424-uvf-boss-killed-ibrox.html

:whistle

there must be some bad news at the big hoose. Bendarroch in full 'IRA writer, soldier b.hoy, sporting wing' mode

since we've been discussing AC/DC it's only right that the Dirty Deeds done with sheep parody is checked out on youtube, thanks for reminding me Ken.

Has there ever been an official or even unofficial link?

I don't know of any but if you do then please share it.

In fact don't bother as i know there isn't and it is not something really for this thread anyway

There is no test by the SFA, club just sends in a disclosure on the director. SFA reserves it's discretion. It's there to run football not companies. The relevant article should be changed as it's not fit for it's purpose so if he is indeed put forward I wouldn't worry about him being rejected by the SFA.

Edited by Bloomogganners

They rejected it before on the grounds he was a director of the old club that went tits up .... and that was before his conviction in SA.

If they do pass him as fit now .. then they will need a damned good explanation.

I doubt this issue will just quietly pass.

Big Peter L will keep them right. ;)