Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye the heat from a fart in his XXXL Y-fronts warming up the crack between the cheeks of his arse.

No8 will renew his ST again after the spivs n shysters concoct some campaign of stability at Mordhor as ST sale time comes around again next season :1eye .I can see it now with higher ST pricing and the campaign slogan of building up the war chest to pump ra sellick off the top of the table next season :lol: .

:lol:

At least some of us do have season tickets and do support our club. Why do you not go to the games? I have no idea what an average QC earns but surely you could stretch to a season ticket.

You did read the first line of the post? I have been giving it some thought for a while. :rolleyes:

Ach you'll fall for the latest regime change at Ibrox to make you part with your hard earned tips for an ST :rolleyes: ,next director at Ibrox to make you want to give the to spivs in need of cash will be Brian Laudrup on 10% commission on all ST's sold before June 2014 :P .

Ach you'll fall for the latest regime change at Ibrox to make you part with your hard earned tips for an ST

I will renew it there is regime change. Try reading what i actually said..If the Gangsters and Spivs are still in control i will not renew BUT if the right men are in charge i will renew and i will be glad to do it.

:lol:

At least some of us do have season tickets and do support our club. Why do you not go to the games? I have no idea what an average QC earns but surely you could stretch to a season ticket.

Honestly No8 !,I do not earn enough money to buy an ST plus travelling expenses plus whatever may come,also Sunday fixtures are a no no working in a church all day Sunday :( .I'd have to miss half the fucking games if I could afford an ST :angry: .

I did try in earnest to purchase the Champs League 3 game package only to find out they sold quicker than winning lottery tickets,in failing that I did spend the cash taking my 3 Rangers supporting nephews to the Scotland v Croatia game :thumsup2 ,was a great night with a few Rangers fans beside me in full voice :wub: until the drunken fuckers were told to leave for using abusive language in the family section :D .

I will be a glory hunting fuckwit if Celtic reach the later stages in the cups as I need to pick and chose which games I can attend because women in my life just about use up all my money :bairn .

I support by giving my club my money whenever I can 8) .

I don't know any sporting wing lovers.

You constantly post the same shite...sporting wing, ira why don't you start a thread about it, maybe then you can say what you.

The only poppy scandal at the moment is Ally McCoist wearing the poppy again before they go on sale to the public. Going against the charities aims, to sell the poppy over a two week period to maximize income from the appeal.

Bloostained - live with the shame. It's all yours, not mine.

Honestly No8 !,I do not earn enough money to buy an ST plus travelling expenses plus whatever may come,also Sunday fixtures are a no no working in a church all day Sunday :( .I'd have to miss half the fucking games if I could afford an ST :angry: .

I did try in earnest to purchase the Champs League 3 game package only to find out they sold quicker than winning lottery tickets,in failing that I did spend the cash taking my 3 Rangers supporting nephews to the Scotland v Croatia game :thumsup2 ,was a great night with a few Rangers fans beside me in full voice :wub: until the drunken fuckers were told to leave for using abusive language in the family section :D .

I will be a glory hunting fuckwit if Celtic reach the later stages in the cups as I need to pick and chose which games I can attend because women in my life just about use up all my money :bairn .

I support by giving my club my money whenever I can 8) .

You know, Hellish, no supporter should have to apologise for being gradually edged out of the game as a result of the ever spiralling costs of going to see your team.

Fair play to you for such honesty.

Ach you'll fall for the latest regime change at Ibrox to make you part with your hard earned tips for an ST :rolleyes: ,next director at Ibrox to make you want to give the to spivs in need of cash will be Brian Laudrup on 10% commission on all ST's sold before June 2014 :P .

Better getting Mark Hateley, the orcs will be sure to lap up anything he says.

That's very true - and you as a wee Rangers supporter stand testimony to that. I get it.

I don't get the can dish it out can't take it back vibe the spineless and precious like to cry about.

as I've said before there is only 1 wee rangers and they play in league 1. And who are these spineless and precious you mentioned. Edited by scottxs

I've no problem with fat sally wearing the poppy this early. But I am worried that he can afford it after taking a massive pay cut. Poor guy can't afford more than 3 pies from Gregg's now.

It's probably same one he's had for years.

Remember, 'A poppy is for life, not just for Xmas' I think that's right. :rolleyes:

It's probably same one he's had for years.

Remember, 'A poppy is for life, not just for Xmas' I think that's right. :rolleyes:

you can buy a poppy for about a pound. I'm sure there is something else you could buy for a pound but can't remember what