Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone know what the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund has done with the cash yet? They've been holding onto for a while now

Also, why did Rangers fans care if the company went into liquidation?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1382442074.455973.jpg

Your second question is particularly valid and worthy of an answer from the horde.

Just had a quick glance through the last 2 pages, what have i missed ?...apart from hearts CVA being accepted .

Wherz aw ra berz and why are they quiet ?

Well Tedi posted he was at Heathrow last night. Do you think they are all Tedi? :o

According to that site Rangers International Football Club Plc is the club. Many of the links take you to pages showing statements from the company/club such as this one.

That's because it is true. Rangers Inter is the club and it's well ironic that their fans wave red & black scarves (colours of AC Milan) at their demos. :lol: They really are a mixed up bunch of fuds. :lol:

Isn’t it odd/fortuitous that CF III should today release an indication of a link between CW/Phil Betts and the current, as I write, NOMAD organisation Daniel Stewart? Especially as we hear rumours of DS about to actually become ‘nomadic’.

Almost as if she knew something was afoot….

Seem to be quite a few banned recently. Is there any way to find out the reason? Have the mods gone crazy? Has the board been hacked? I think there should be transparency!

Good, it mostly seems to be roasters like AWRA/BP getting the Hammer.

Wunf, whilst sound on this thread, had some disturbing views and could be prone to some pretty offensive posts on the GN thread. His alias return was tragic though. :(

You have to go pretty far to get banned from this place IMO.

Good, it mostly seems to be roasters like AWRA/BP getting the Hammer.

Wunf, whilst sound on this thread, had some disturbing views and could be prone to some pretty offensive posts on the GN thread. His alias return was tragic though. :(

You have to go pretty far to get banned from this place IMO.

I went to general nonsense once. Some of it was quite funny, especially all the bigots and conspiracy theorists.

A trip down memory lane

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-fans-unite-in-call-for-rebirth-of-stricken-club-1-2119198

AMID the anger and the acrimony of seeing their club plunge into administration, prominent Rangers supporters’ organisations and ordinary fans alike vowed yesterday to present a “united front” to help rebuild the Scottish champions.

The picture of my favourite

Edited by Enrico Annoni