Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Back from the bears baws on ragers mejia,they must be writing their wish list of questions for the meeting tomorrow and why they aren't on P&B tonight ???.

It would appear they are mostly concerned about being made a homeless club by leaseback of the assets :) .It would be most pleasing and incredibly funny if the assets were already sold and they only had the cash pot they have to finish the season on :lol: .

The thing I don't get about leaseback is, it's a loan against their assets right?

Which they pay back over a certain period, until the assets are returned to them?

Surely this is the worst thing they could do as The Rangers have the budgeting skills of a teenager just moving into their first flat?

Back from the bears baws on ragers mejia,they must be writing their wish list of questions for the meeting tomorrow and why they aren't on P&B tonight ???.

It would appear they are mostly concerned about being made a homeless club by leaseback of the assets :) .It would be most pleasing and incredibly funny if the assets were already sold and they only had the cash pot they have to finish the season on :lol: .

The thing is there no chance of getting a straight answer to that question from anyone. The real question should be how they can keep the club going, without a leaseback, or massive cull of staff.

The thing is there no chance of getting a straight answer to that question from anyone. The real question should be how they can keep the club going, without a leaseback, or massive cull of staff.

This is just a thought and I'll throw it into the mix,

Me thinks the SFA have opted to help them raise funds by giving Lee Wallace Scotland caps to raise the players profile and value.I do think he is off come January,but the question is !,how much is he worth down the divisions to help Sevco stay afloat financially a little longer.

Their biggest chance to get finance is to sell off any player they have that any club wants,but they may have shot themselves in the foot with the extortionate amount of wages they are being paid.The clubs may agree a fee but the player may not want to go because of lesser wages.

I mean who the fuck can they actually sell that has value or talent another club may want ?.

Errrr ... who the fck would pay for a player who has been plying his trade against plumbers and electricians?

Certainly not anyone in the midfield or defence when Brechin put 3 past them ....

I do think Lee Wallace is off though come January,he is their only saleable asset player wise.

And who would pay for any of them when you'll get them for free once this incarnation goes tits up.

I might put a cheeky £1 bid in for Mohsni come January so I can tell him to beat up my Rangers supporting neighbour in a competitive 5 a side friendly 8) .Or maybe just hold out with that £1 and buy the whole club when it's about to liquidate from it's impending debts :rolleyes: .

This is just a thought and I'll throw it into the mix,

Me thinks the SFA have opted to help them raise funds by giving Lee Wallace Scotland caps to raise the players profile and value.I do think he is off come January,but the question is !,how much is he worth down the divisions to help Sevco stay afloat financially a little longer.

Their biggest chance to get finance is to sell off any player they have that any club wants,but they may have shot themselves in the foot with the extortionate amount of wages they are being paid.The clubs may agree a fee but the player may not want to go because of lesser wages.

I mean who the fuck can they actually sell that has value or talent another club may want ?.

Lee Wallace is the only player any other team would want. Even then I can't see a championship club down south incentivising Wallace enough to leave Sevco. No doubt when that happens MSM will have a wankfest over his loyalty to ra peeple.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I saw this image and it immediately made me think of someone who posts regular nonsense on here. I see it when someone quotes him. Despite the fact that I have him on ignore, I cannot escape his shit contribution. I do hope I am not betraying some deep psychological disturbance. :wacko:

a384cde0-af33-4513-8561-6173e79f4772_zps