Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I saw this image and it immediately made me think of someone who posts regular nonsense on here. I see it when someone quotes him. Despite the fact that I have him on ignore, I cannot escape his shit contribution. I do hope I am not betraying some deep psychological disturbance. :wacko:

a384cde0-af33-4513-8561-6173e79f4772_zps

Your mind looks like a very scary place :lol: .

This is just a thought and I'll throw it into the mix,

Me thinks the SFA have opted to help them raise funds by giving Lee Wallace Scotland caps to raise the players profile and value.I do think he is off come January,but the question is !,how much is he worth down the divisions to help Sevco stay afloat financially a little longer.

Their biggest chance to get finance is to sell off any player they have that any club wants,but they may have shot themselves in the foot with the extortionate amount of wages they are being paid.The clubs may agree a fee but the player may not want to go because of lesser wages.

I mean who the fuck can they actually sell that has value or talent another club may want ?.

Nonsense, IMO. :P

Selling Wallace would hardly touch the sides of the The Rangers massive overspending.

Somehow I don't think WGS is handing out Scotland caps in order to prolong the existence of the newco for a month.

Slightly off topic, how can these legal types justify this sort of thing.

But today, in a decision running to 36 pages and over 16,000 words, the Inner House of the Court of Session has issued a decision which, from an initial look, seems to make the job of HMRC in the appeal that much easier.

16,000 words to say " Naw, that's pish"

I know, according to Rangers fans he's a beast who storms up and down the flank, charging past guys who have just finished a 40 hr week(if they are lucky) well worth a few million.

Hey, don't knock him, the other week I saw the opposition doubling up on him. A painter and decorator. Left them for dead.

Nope .. Ayebrokes will be purchased and the stadium leased back to them ... i.e.rented.

Could the "Landlord" maximise his profit by having a multiple renting system, i.e. could rangers find themselves ground sharing with another homeless lower division team in the future, or a rugby team, or a flock of sheep?

Sheep would be brilliant. But, how you would get them out of their seats on to the pitch is another matter.

Could the "Landlord" maximise his profit by having a multiple renting system, i.e. could rangers find themselves ground sharing with another homeless lower division team in the future, or a rugby team, or a flock of sheep?

Sheep would be brilliant. But, how you would get them out of their seats on to the pitch is another matter.

Now, I'm a simple soul, unused to the world of corporate finance. Saying that, I have what might be a relevant question - if rangers can't balance the books now, what chance would they have if they had to pay rent on the Inland Revenue Arena, or whatever it's going to be called post-sale?

Whatever the cash injection they may get from selling up, they've proved that they can burn through tens of millions faster than they can get through board members. Wasn't the IPO supposed to fund their rise "back"( :lol:) to the top flight, and supply the wherewithal to purchase a competitive side? It seems to me the family silver's already gone, and now the telly and microwave are off down to Cash Converters.

Basically, could paying rent on the Big Hoose finish them off for good? Is that the Bottom Line?

Rugby club. The Jags did it for a while. Gives the pitch a good workout.

Now, I'm a simple soul, unused to the world of corporate finance. Saying that, I have what might be a relevant question - if rangers can't balance the books now, what chance would they have if they had to pay rent on the Inland Revenue Arena, or whatever it's going to be called post-sale?

Whatever the cash injection they may get from selling up, they've proved that they can burn through tens of millions faster than they can get through board members. Wasn't the IPO supposed to fund their rise "back"( :lol:) to the top flight, and supply the wherewithal to purchase a competitive side? It seems to me the family silver's already gone, and now the telly and microwave are off down to Cash Converters.

Basically, could paying rent on the Big Hoose finish them off for good? Is that the Bottom Line?

That's a big no-no! :lol::lol::lol: