Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is "rangers minded"? The other week Chick Young described King as a "traditional rangers fan".

Rangers minded = be able to wear a nice blazer and tie. Look the other way while the Chairman plays hard and fast with the financial rules, while spending huge amounts of money they do not have.

Rangers first without question then I'd say the plastics and after that there's not much about Scottish fitba worth a f**k.

Mind you, I used to have a wee soft spot for Hearts, Airdrie & Dundee - not these days.

what about wee rangers?? you know the team that plays in league 1.

Rangers first without question then I'd say the plastics and after that there's not much about Scottish fitba worth a f**k.

Mind you, I used to have a wee soft spot for Hearts, Airdrie & Dundee - not these days.

Oh, Bendy. :(

I'm new to the forum.

:rolleyes:

1. Boardroom down to 2 members

2. Big Tax case appeal going ahead looking at things from a different angle.

3. Sally still not signed his new contract

4. NOMAD trying to get a board together, been over a week and investor centre still down on Rangers website( that's against AIM rule 26).

5. Waggons still circled, cavalry awaiting fresh mounts from Normandy (still to be concieved).

6. Charlotte fakes is back for now

7. AGM delayed

8. Death's hour glass timer pishing out sand at an increasing rate.

:lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boardroom-battle-gers-supporters-2528867

Team McColl gets the supporter groups on board.

Unfortunately the queue of snouts to get into the trough is forming.

"Rangers hero Mark Hateley last night threw his weight behind the campaign to get Dave King back on the board at Ibrox.

And the former Light Blues striker is backing the South Africa-based businessman to bring some much-needed stability back to the Ibrox club.

Hateley said: “Yes, I have met David a few times.

“He is Rangers minded and anybody who is Rangers minded is good for the football club. "

Other "Rangers minded" people have included John Grieg, Sandy Jardine, Gordon Smith, 800k Ally, 50k Walter. Were they good for the football club? I rest my case. :(

Andy Goram, where are you? You must be next. :blink:

No idea why McColl keeps routinely being referred to as a "BILLIONAIRE". When he isn't remotely close to being one.

Ah, yet more evidence Bendarroch.

For all your "Sporting Wing" rhetoric, you at least 'get' Celtic and their fans. You understand that they offer the black to your white - the enemy that allows you to define what you are. You hate them, but rely on them.

You really, really reserve your loathing for diddy fans though. You don't understand us. You fear that which you don't understand. The idea of supporting a side that doesn't play with loaded dice, escapes and terrifies you.

You still can't actually accept that your club needs smaller ones a Hell of a lot more than smaller clubs need yours.