Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let the speculation begin, the QC and Densboy will have the inside scoop on this soon...

Raman Bhardwaj‏@STVRaman22m

King says he's also here to see if he can assist in a ''fundraising exercise''. More on http://stv.tv/news

1. King: ''I'm back in Scotland for a series of confidential meetings to establish the best way to take Rangers forward''.

2. King: 'I wouldn't be here otherwise. I've checked this fully with the relevant people.''

3. Dave King says he is utterly convinced both the SFA and the city would ratify any potential position on to Rangers board.

Plastic meltdown imminent.

FFS :lol:

That's a fucking belter of a gag.

Thanks. It does involve a degree of irony, given that it's what Rangers fans so often accuse us diddies of.

As you'll have seen from the part of the post you omitted from the quote however, like all the best gags, it contains a certain truth.

King says he's also here to see if he can assist in a ''fundraising exercise''. More on http://stv.tv/news

Fundraising :thumsup2:lol: :lol: So King is the latest "ringers minded" spiv to be rolled out so the peepul can dig deep snigger.

Lets play ra peepul bingo...

Things King will mention in the next few weeks to get the idiots to part with more money...

1. Man Utd.

2. Dignity

3. EPL

4. 500million

5. Rightful place

6. Celtic

7 revenge

6. Enemies

Loyalty

Stature

Deserve

Back

Fundraising :thumsup2:lol: :lol:  So King is the latest "ringers minded" spiv to be rolled out so the peepul can dig deep snigger.

Lets play ra peepul bingo...

Things King will mention in the next few weeks to get the idiots to part with more money...

1. Man Utd.

2. Dignity

3. EPL

4. 500million

5. Rightful place

6. Celtic

7 revenge

6. Enemies

Loyalty

Stature

Deserve

Back

Return

Warchest

Sustainable(no laughing)

WATP

^^^^^^^ preying for a plastic meltdown so he can feel that he and his team have some sort of relevance.

TBF Bendarroch is their 'last man standing' and the only one putting himself so readily into the line of fire the last few days. He now surely is, the undisputed Alphafud. :lol: Three cheers for the old silverback Hip hip......

Does anyone know exactly when today the RST are unveiling the names of the real people behind Blue Pitch and Margarita?

I’m guessing that all we’ll get are the names of discreet lawyers in far away locations.

When will Sally demand to know who are these people, after all they could kill his club. :rolleyes:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the MBB was still getting paid somehow.

I still marvel at how Sir Charles of Normandy managed hoodwink them so easily, to get folks to buy into his purchase of history, the ‘saving Rangers out of liquidation’ nonsense, and not least his ability to milk so many, for so much, in return for so little.

Sorry for being so far behind. I've been away for a few days and haven't looked in.

When I did No8, I was surprised to see the above. It shows someone upset with the conduct of his club and prepared to withhold his custom as a result. All perfectly legitimate and understandable.

Indeed, it's what I'd recommend myself. Had it happened earlier, the current spivs might not have gained control. My only surprise was that the post followed an afternoon which you'd spent on the Brechin match thread, claiming that my half-hearted stance against how the Queens board voted on Rangers, was evidence of how I obviously didn't much care for my own club.

Total and utter hypocrisy No8. Pathetic.

Yeh because members of the club board robbing the club blind and running it into the ground until there is no club left is the same as your clubs board voting for what they believed , wrongly IMO, to be the best course of action for your own club.

Funny that you have bemoaned the fact that having Rangers in these lower leagues ruins the competition as the promotion place is taken away from the other clubs. That is a fair point but when your club voted to try and avoid this scenario you decided to 'pick and choose your games'.

What was that you were saying about pathetic and hypocrisy?

Yeh because members of the club board robbing the club blind and running it into the ground until there is no club left is the same as your clubs board voting for what they believed , wrongly IMO, to be the best course of action for your own club.

Funny that you have bemoaned the fact that having Rangers in these lower leagues ruins the competition as the promotion place is taken away from the other clubs. That is a fair point but when your club voted to try and avoid this scenario you decided to 'pick and choose your games'.

What was that you were saying about pathetic and hypocrisy?

The difficulty No8 is that in my view, witholding custom from your own club in protest at actions you have good reason to disapprove of, is perfectly acceptable and appropriate. This is why, in response to any boycott discussion, I've always said that boycotts themselves are powerful and legitimate weapons. I have however, also said that the Rangers boycott at Tannadice last season was laughable as nobody could properly explain what it was about.

You're right in saying that I've bemoaned the lack of competition in lower leagues as a result of Rangers' presence. However, this is done in response to Rangers fans on here telling us how grateful we must all be. I would have done a great deal more moaning, had the new club been allowed to leapfrog the others into the second tier, making an utter mockery of the competitions we all pay to watch. There is therefore nothing even remotely hypocritical in my disquiet over the actions of the Queens board.

1. Man Utd.

2. Dignity

3. EPL

4. 500million

5. Rightful place

6. Celtic

7. revenge

8. Enemies

9.Loyalty
10.Stature
11.Deserve
12. Back

13.Return
14.Warchest
15.Sustainable(no laughing)
16. WATP

17. European Football

18. Major Sponsorship

19. Media Bias

20. Bus

Befitting, Pedigree, Tradition, Business Model. Quantum.

Who's next up?

Edited by dave.j