Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah, yet more evidence Bendarroch.

For all your "Sporting Wing" rhetoric, you at least 'get' Celtic and their fans. You understand that they offer the black to your white - the enemy that allows you to define what you are. You hate them, but rely on them.

You really, really reserve your loathing for diddy fans though. You don't understand us. You fear that which you don't understand. The idea of supporting a side that doesn't play with loaded dice, escapes and terrifies you.

You still can't actually accept that your club needs smaller ones a Hell of a lot more than smaller clubs need yours.

In fact, MT, I'm uplifted to learn that monumental chip on your shoulder continues to weigh you down.

:)

Quiet on my other fora, so I (uncharacteristically) followed that link. Jeebus, there are some total fruitcakes with Net access these days. Seriously, the level of paranoia is staggering.

None of them will ever compare to you.....

this guy is a bellend.

Rfc52

Rfc52

Bill Struth

• photo-thumb-49460.jpg?_r=1382660389
  • True Blue
  • big_starb.png
  • 43,823 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM

snapback.pngAlex, on 24 October 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

I can vouch for the OP. He won't be posting bullshit.

No I believe the email mate I just didn't realise the guy with the tarrier sounding name went by the name of chad Edmund.

I have been giving it some thought for a while and after a couple of visits on to Rangers forums over the last few days i have made my decision. If the Spivs remain in control after the AGM and are still there next season bleeding the club dry i for one will not renew my season ticket. Reading the posts on Rangers Media just blew me away..Yes i know it is deeply infiltrated but these were Rangers posters and what they were saying was beyond belief. There is no hope for the club with arseholes like that doing the Spivs job for them.

It seems to me we have the Follow Followers showing unwavering support for the likes of Paul Murray...I see them as the lesser of two evils but we have the Rangers Media looney tunes supporting the Gangsters and Spivs just to spite Dingwall....f**k Rangers as long as Dingwalls mate doesn't get in seems to be their thinking.

I have had a season ticket for over 30 years and i haven't taken the decision lightly. I truly hope for the club that we get these people out at the AGM and up until recently i was fairly confident they would be removed..Now i am not so sure. I couldn't bring myself to sit next to people that supported these Gangsters and Spivs and i certainly couldn't sit quietly alongside them.

Sorry for being so far behind. I've been away for a few days and haven't looked in.

When I did No8, I was surprised to see the above. It shows someone upset with the conduct of his club and prepared to withhold his custom as a result. All perfectly legitimate and understandable.

Indeed, it's what I'd recommend myself. Had it happened earlier, the current spivs might not have gained control. My only surprise was that the post followed an afternoon which you'd spent on the Brechin match thread, claiming that my half-hearted stance against how the Queens board voted on Rangers, was evidence of how I obviously didn't much care for my own club.

Total and utter hypocrisy No8. Pathetic.

Haud oan - you're tracking posters around other online forums whilst claiming they are tragic?

FFS ya sad b*****d :lol:

:1eye

Someone linked to it here on another thread you angry man.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206350-aliases-of-banned-posters/page-7

You and Vicky really miss the little racist. :(

:1eye

Someone linked to it here on another thread you angry man.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206350-aliases-of-banned-posters/page-7

You and Vicky really miss the little racist. :(

Definitely a LOL@Celtic alias.

Uses plenty of big words, but with all the intelligence, awareness and common sense of a steaming pile of dog turd.

In fact, MT, I'm uplifted to learn that monumental chip on your shoulder continues to weigh you down.

:)

No, I'm light and relaxed as I catch up on how messy the Rangers situation now is.

It's always fun seeing you weighing in to the pantomime game you enjoy with Celtic fans. For "behind you", read "sporting wing". For "Oh yes he is", read " soldier bhoy".

I'll content myself with the knowledge that you're bricking it over Rangers not making it 'back' to winning loads of trophies. You're not equipped to follow a side competing on equal terms with those around them. This fear doesn't so much weigh you down, as gnaw at you constantly.

I'd go so far Bendarroch as saying that you envy the diddy fans. You don't envy us our mediocre clubs, but by Christ, you envy our maturity and personal resources. We can cope with, and even enjoy following teams that can struggle. You know that you'll be unable to deal with it if that comes your way.