Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You did read the first line of the post? I have been giving it some thought for a while. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt you have. The 'heat of the moment' jibe was sarcasm, aimed at your previous promise/threat to abandon ship over the Easdales' - at the time - proposed involvement. You'll never walk away, FWIW I do believe you to be a football fan but it's about much more than football for you, just as it is for all the other 'Proud to be a loyalist' knobheads.

FFS what would the rest of the 'mindless minority' do without you. :lol:

I never thought i would say this. If Rangers are controlled by these people i will simply walk away. I absolutely point blank refuse to line the pockets of gangsters...i choose to work for a small taxi firm as i won't give my money to Stevie Malcolm!!

I have been giving it some thought for a while and after a couple of visits on to Rangers forums over the last few days i have made my decision. If the Spivs remain in control after the AGM and are still there next season bleeding the club dry i for one will not renew my season ticket. Reading the posts on Rangers Media just blew me away..Yes i know it is deeply infiltrated but these were Rangers posters and what they were saying was beyond belief. There is no hope for the club with arseholes like that doing the Spivs job for them.

It seems to me we have the Follow Followers showing unwavering support for the likes of Paul Murray...I see them as the lesser of two evils but we have the Rangers Media looney tunes supporting the Gangsters and Spivs just to spite Dingwall....f**k Rangers as long as Dingwalls mate doesn't get in seems to be their thinking.

I have had a season ticket for over 30 years and i haven't taken the decision lightly. I truly hope for the club that we get these people out at the AGM and up until recently i was fairly confident they would be removed..Now i am not so sure. I couldn't bring myself to sit next to people that supported these Gangsters and Spivs and i certainly couldn't sit quietly alongside them.

eerily similar sentiment in both above posts, the first of which was claimed to be ''heat of the moment''. I wonder how sincere the latter one is? We wait with baited breath. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

McColl is a non starter as far as that scenario is concerned. I am not quoting him here but he has gone on record to say he wont be lining anybodies pockets by buying their shares. This has led to the Rangers Media types saying he is refusing to invest in the club ... which he is not saying at all but try telling those bampots this.

Others can say what they want about him but i have always wanted Dave King to gain control of the club. He is the only person i trust with the club. He is the only person who has any chance of getting us challenging again and i believe there is a chance McColl could be persuaded to invest in to the club if King had control.

If he passes the legal tests to become the Chairman the SFA and Lawwell are going to have a very difficult time blocking him.

You're right that you're not quoting McColl there, as it was actually Dave King who made the ''I won't be lining the pockets of these people. If I were to buy shares, it will be via a new share issue'' quote.

Edited by Apache Don

The only poppy scandal at the moment is Ally McCoist wearing the poppy again before they go on sale to the public. Going against the charities aims, to sell the poppy over a two week period to maximize income from the appeal.

Definite B*stard.......pumps the poor Orcs for £850k p.a. and yet recycles the same old poppy year on year

I've seen a fair few folk with poppies on. I guess they must be part of this great scandal too.

Kept them from last year or the year before. ^ ^

These will be the same tight arses who refused to help the local charity collectors at Brechin on Saturday ! Also refused to buy half time draw tickets . Some said it was a protest at being ripped off !!! :lol::lol::lol:

f**k me , these clowns are comedy gold !!

Yup it was timmy chonspiracy lies when we said Whyte was involved. Now they want to know when they have the money invested.

A tad too late.

Once the money runs out the leaseback must take place to keep it going .... end game in sight. Whyte's mob have the voting rights over the directors they want at the AGM anyway .. The bears just don't get it yet.

It's the equivelant of a "junkie" being promised a free fix.

Doesn't care where it comes from.

Doesn't care about side effects.

Doesn't care about long term effects.

All he needs and wants is the quick short-term hit of satisfaction.

Until he gets his hit, his paranoia knows no bounds and he's see "shadows" at every turn.

We're all supposed to feel sorry for this creature but never once has he tried to change his ways.

Sad existance really.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

They have value for money season tickets to buy .... and charity begins at home. Green is no longer homeless ... Fat Sally can afford his bill at Greg's ... they do loads for charity cases. They've given 7.5 million a year to footballers that are not wanted in the upper leagues and allow them to showcase their skills against plumbers, painters and electricians ..

In a way you have to adm ....... naaah !!!

Another of their reasons for not throwing change into the buckets was that a few of the collectors had green buckets !!!

I just can't get my head round their warped sense of thinking . They must just live in a wee world of Celtic hatred .....All the time !

Another of their reasons for not throwing change into the buckets was that a few of the collectors had green buckets !!!

I just can't get my head round their warped sense of thinking . They must just live in a wee world of Celtic hatred .....All the time !

My Aunt and Uncle made a point informing everyone not to wrap Christmas or Birthday presents for their kids in green paper - I feckin shit you not !!

Was like a red rag to a bull for me ... or should that be "Green paper to an orc" !?

Yup it was timmy chonspiracy lies when we said Whyte was involved. Now they want to know when they have the money invested.

A tad too late.

Once the money runs out the leaseback must take place to keep it going .... end game in sight. Whyte's mob have the voting rights over the directors they want at the AGM anyway .. The bears just don't get it yet.

I think you may be wrong about Whyte holding the cards. To me it seems that Ticketus/Octopus are going to be the main players in the end. There is no way they were going to give Whyte an unsecured loan, and the only security he had was? Hmmmm a fitba park and a kickaboot facility. There is no way they are going to "walk away" from that kind of cash. "Show us the deeds" this one's gonna hurt.