Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you can't see the problem with your fellow supporters wishing people like you dead and, instead, want to fake an issue with me then I can't help.

Did you miss the exchange between Dhense and yet another plastic who was cheerleading about Colonel Edward Loden who was so recently shot dead?

Start a thread you tedious chunt.

Maybe there you can explain your clubs and fans association with loyalist paramilitary groups. Sporting wing(s) indeed. :rolleyes:

No-one really wants to hear this Norn Iron pish and who can blame them?

Start a thread you tedious chunt.

Maybe there you can explain your clubs and fans association with loyalist paramilitary groups. Sporting wing(s) indeed. :rolleyes:

No-one really wants to hear this Norn Iron pish and who can blame them?

I don't want to hear your fantasy pish about Rangers - but there you go.

You can just picture Bendy sitting at his computer in his pristine dark suit, bowler hat, sash draped over him and banging on the keyboards with his dazzling white gloves. A true dinosaur!!

Don't forget the Souness tache and monocle.

smiley_mustache_monocle_ceramic_tile-r9c

quote my entire post you vile scumbag

What an obsessed vile little bigot c**t you are. Could you please f**k off to the now defunkt Old Firm section with your nonsense. You are a fucking caveman and in my eyes no better than any scumbag in the IRA still trying to feed of racial and sectarian hatred. At every attempt you try and drag this thread down to your scumbag level, f**k off ya bigot scumbag and find a time machine that will bring you back to 1690 where I have no doubt you will fit right in.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He is indeed all of these things and more but that sort of response is just what he wants. The ignore function is the best answer. And don't quote him. Starve him of the oxygen of attention. ;)

I have been giving it some thought for a while and after a couple of visits on to Rangers forums over the last few days i have made my decision. If the Spivs remain in control after the AGM and are still there next season bleeding the club dry i for one will not renew my season ticket. Reading the posts on Rangers Media just blew me away..Yes i know it is deeply infiltrated but these were Rangers posters and what they were saying was beyond belief. There is no hope for the club with arseholes like that doing the Spivs job for them.

It seems to me we have the Follow Followers showing unwavering support for the likes of Paul Murray...I see them as the lesser of two evils but we have the Rangers Media looney tunes supporting the Gangsters and Spivs just to spite Dingwall....f**k Rangers as long as Dingwalls mate doesn't get in seems to be their thinking.

I have had a season ticket for over 30 years and i haven't taken the decision lightly. I truly hope for the club that we get these people out at the AGM and up until recently i was fairly confident they would be removed..Now i am not so sure. I couldn't bring myself to sit next to people that supported these Gangsters and Spivs and i certainly couldn't sit quietly alongside them.

:lol: Anybody else getting a wee bit of the old 'Deja vu' here?

Another classic ''Heat of the moment'' type post. :rolleyes:

I don't know any sporting wing lovers.

You constantly post the same shite...sporting wing, ira why don't you start a thread about it, maybe then you can say what you.

The only poppy scandal at the moment is Ally McCoist wearing the poppy again before they go on sale to the public. Going against the charities aims, to sell the poppy over a two week period to maximize income from the appeal.

I've seen a fair few folk with poppies on. I guess they must be part of this great scandal too.

Aye the heat from a fart in his XXXL Y-fronts warming up the crack between the cheeks of his arse.

No8 will renew his ST again after the spivs n shysters concoct some campaign of stability at Mordhor as ST sale time comes around again next season :1eye .I can see it now with higher ST pricing and the campaign slogan of building up the war chest to pump ra sellick off the top of the table next season :lol: .

Block him on what grounds? The fact he has tax convictions in a foreign country? Funny as the Easdales have tax convictions in THIS country but there were few Ps & Ds who objected to them being on the board.

Only one of them and it's the other that's on the board.

I don't know any sporting wing lovers.

You constantly post the same shite...sporting wing, ira why don't you start a thread about it, maybe then you can say what you.

The only poppy scandal at the moment is Ally McCoist wearing the poppy again before they go on sale to the public. Going against the charities aims, to sell the poppy over a two week period to maximize income from the appeal.

I've no problem with fat sally wearing the poppy this early. But I am worried that he can afford it after taking a massive pay cut. Poor guy can't afford more than 3 pies from Gregg's now.

A typical Ibrox UVF fundraising party..... A SHOCKED eyewitness has described how a leading UVF loyalist was murdered at Ibrox Stadium - and his death covered up.William Taube's head was smashed against the marble floor of the Edmiston suite inside Rangers' ground.In a sworn statement which has been passed to the Crown Office, the witness claimed he had been pressured to tell police it was an accident.The witness - who is terrified of retribution - only spoke out as he could no longer live with the knowledge he had witnessed a murder.He also wants to discover what happened to Taube's mystery attacker, who he fears was killed in a revenge attack.Unmarried dad-of-four Taube, 42, was co-hosting a Blue Mist function on a Sunday night in April, 1999.Guests included several Loyalist prisoners recently released from the Maze.Security was provided by Taube's friends, including a leading member of the UVF in Glasgow.Just after midnight, Taube, of Balornock, Glasgow, challenged an unknown man who was pestering female guests.The witness, who The Sunday Mail has chosen not to name, says the man lunged toward Taube and headbutted him, causing the two men to fall down the stairs.As he began punching Taube, he was attacked by a gang of Taube's friends.The pair then began fighting again and fell down a second flight of stairs.This time Taube landed on his back with the man on top of him, cracking his head on the tiled floor.An ambulance was called and Taube's assailant was beaten up in the car park before fleeing.Taube died of head injuries at Glasgow's Southern General Hospital. His devastated family buried him in the city's Riddrie Park cemetery.The witness last saw Taube's attacker being chased down Edmiston Drive by up to 10 of his associates.The witness said: 'One of them told me, 'He's a dead man.' I've no idea what happened to him.'I was told to say Taube had too much to drink and had fallen down the stairs.'I objected but two ex-prisoners at the top table threatened to kneecap me if I didn't do as I was told.'During his first police interview, the witness told disbelieving officers it had been a drunken accident.He said: 'They knew I was lying because they kept asking if I was under pressure and if I wanted to change my story.'Several days later, police quizzed him again. This time he claims to have been threatened by an officer.He said: 'As I was placed in the holding cell, one said that if I didn't say it was an accident, Taube's pals would be told I was holding up the release of his body.' Following the incident, the witness received death threats and his marriage hit the rocks.He believes Taube's UVF pals were told he had changed his statement.Last night, Taube's heartbroken mother, Isabella Wallace, revealed she knew his violent death had been covered up.Most of Taube's family were not there on that fateful night, although his son William Jnr, 25, and Taube's common-law wife were present.Isabella and Taube's brothers Thomas, 45, and David, 43, believe secrets have been kept from them.She said: 'I said there was a cover up at the time and still believe it. William's death wasn't an accident.'I haven't spoken to his partner since and I think she knows more than she's telling us.'I even fell out with the police and told one in particular he was telling us a pack of lies - he seemed determined to get it out of the way quickly.'I went to the procurator fiscal's office several months after William's death and the woman couldn't get me out of there quick enough.'I insisted on a post-mortem but the fiscal said it was only a head injury and that was all there was to it.'Even when he got to hospital they left him sitting in A&E for two hours.'I don't know if that's because they thought he was just a drunk who had been in a fight but I wonder whether they could have saved him.'Isabella added: 'Nothing will bring him back but there was more to it.'I don't even have a picture of my boy. I wanted one to put in a necklace but he didn't like having his picture taken.' At the time, Strathclyde Police did not release details and officially decided it was a fall.The fact Taube died as a result of head injuries sustained inside Ibrox Park remains undisputed.The man in charge of the enquiry into Taube's death was detective inspector Alan Kyle, now retired.He said: 'I remember Taube fell down the stairs from the cloakroom area towards the front door.'The circumstances were as we obtained them from witnesses at the time and reported to the fiscal.'As for the allegations about a police officer, I had no knowledge of them. If I had been aware, I can assure you I would have investigated it.'Last night, the Crown Office said: 'Any new evidence relating to this case would certainly be looked at by the procurator fiscal.'

It's already been explained it wasn't Ibrox Stadium.

Other than that it seems a thoroughly believable story to me. :rolleyes:

You did read the first line of the post? I have been giving it some thought for a while. :rolleyes: