Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I find Sir Charles’s letter to HMRC, FM and PM on a par with the more mental things Charlie done.

It comes across as if he’s instructing them more than pleading with them IMO. Given the lack of cooperation with HMRC from the beginning and later on the photographing of tax officials, I would have thought any letter would have been nauseatingly apologetic and given us all the boak, but no, more deluded righteousness.

I’m surprised he never stuck in some Masonic jargon, WATP and signed it no surrender Charlie. That more likely pissed hector off, anyway every little helps.

EIS status at risk. Enterprise Investment Scheme mentioned in the IPO.

"On 19 November 2012, the Company was incorporated with the intention of acquiring the entire issued share capital of RFCL upon Admission in order to allow an investment in the Company to qualify for VCT and EIS tax relief."

From HMRC advice on EIS :

It is important that investors are aware of the rules the company has to observe, not just at the time of the investment but for at least three years afterwards. If it fails to meet those rules tax relief will not be given, or, if it has already been given, will be withdrawn. Similarly, it is important that companies appreciate the conditions to be met by investors, so that shares are not issued on which the investor expects to be able to claim tax relief, only to find that no relief is due.

Both investors and companies should note that no relief will be given (or if it has been given, it will be withdrawn) if any scheme has as its main purpose, or one of its main purposes, the avoidance of tax. (The tax reliefs available under the EIS are of course not considered to be avoidance of tax.)

I genuinely think that anyone in the scottish media(or any national media for that matter) could probably get to the root of the chaos at ibrox.

There are daily leaks of documents and meetings etc etc, yet not one reporter has thought about delving a little further into the story, clearly it has both the potential to be quite an amazing tale and something that people still have a large interest in the details contained within.

Is it the fear that when the first story is rolled out that the rangers fans would be utter pissed off at someone else taking aim at their club?

Is it the fact that there are not many good investigative journalists around(apart from Keith Jackson obviously!)?

Or is it because it's hard to either cultivate sources and figure out the direction the story should take because there are so many different factions with different objectives?

We are a couple years out from the fiasco and there is clearly so much to tell yet no one is, most of the 'wow' moments have been revealed by representatives of rangers themselves rather than any huge journalistic breakthrough.

I mean as an investigative reporter why wouldn't you want to tell this story? (Even if it's currently unfinished it's still worth reporting)

Strange days indeed.

If the word beginning with H is sectarian, what religion is it aimed at ?

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

If you listen to the plastic support and who they call **** - Hearts, Killie, Dundee, Airdrie, Rangers - and who they don't such as Hibs, Dundee Utd, St Mirren then you'll understand exactly what Nil by Mouth know and clearly refer to.

I didn't mention Aberghreen because, obviously, 'RA sulk call them 'mate'.

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

If you listen to the plastic support and who they call **** - Hearts, Killie, Dundee, Airdrie, Rangers - and who they don't such as Hibs, Dundee Utd, St Mirren then you'll understand exactly what Nil by Mouth know and clearly refer to.

If it bothers you that much stop using your abergreen/plastic pish ya twat.

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

Longest meltdown ever, world record?

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as *** and *********** being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

Eh ???? :/

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

post-45593-13848528636351_thumb.jpg

From Nil by Mouth:

It must be tough for people who give a toss about Celtic-minded types calling them names

From Nil by Mouth:

Serious question, Bendarroch:

What d'ye reckon Nil By Mouth would make of your posts on here?

Or of the term No Surrender being used to dog whistle sevconians. :rolleyes:

I just love the way he quotes an anti-bigotry campaign and proceeds without pause, in the same post, to show why said campaign is necessary. I'd accuse him of double standards, but I honestly don't believe he'd get the connection. Thick orc behaviour at its finest.

From Nil by Mouth:

I'll bite!!

Seriously?

You're the only f*cker that's dragging this out ya dickhead.

It's people like you that dredge this sh*t up all the time.

It's just shows your mentality. You can't live without the bigotted/sectarian lifestyle that is Scotlands shame.

I know the rest of P&B will say it's Glasgow/West of Scotlands shame. But the majority of you f*ckers that carry on the sectarian shite don't even live or were brought up in these areas.

So, in closing, Shut the F*ck up, give it a rest and try to concentrate on the demise of your club/company/circus, which is what this thread is for.

Thanks lads. Rant over.

I just love the way he quotes an anti-bigotry campaign and proceeds without pause, in the same post, to show why said campaign is necessary. I'd accuse him of double standards, but I honestly don't believe he'd get the connection. Thick orc behaviour at its finest.

Would plastic be a sectarian term ? I thought it meant plastic paddy. I would consider that sectarian in the context of things.

Would plastic be a sectarian term ? I thought it meant plastic paddy. I would consider that sectarian in the context of things.

Aye, you'll notice the "clever" use of language that means there's no single word you can catch him out on.

Until you remember his outrage at the word "currant".

2217412-599319-abstract-3d-illustration-

“***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

I genuinely don't know what that word would be and I've been a Proddy for over 40 years :unsure2:

Actually - come to think of it ... in all those 40 odd years no-one has ever called me a " *** " yet Nil by Mouth claim it's used 'negatively against Protestants' on a 'daily basis' :huh::blink: