Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That is fucking sick, using a picture of the memorial statue to promote their twisted agenda. That statue is sacred and should not be used as a tool of manipulation.

Dignity, you wouldn't understand.

Maybe not but I am fairly sure that the rhebels advert is loaded with irony, given the greeting about the walking away gif.

I don't think they do irony mate. It does show a certain lack of class but are you really that surprised? These Brogues or rhebels will stoop to any level to get their hands on the rotten carcus for nothing. I am just surprised there isn't the usual Loyalist terror slogan "No Surrendoooooor" on it somewhere.

It does reek of desperation. A bit like a Libdem election manifesto, lots of promises they simply cannot or will not keep.

Thats exactly what it is mate, Politics. And we all know politicians will say and do anything to get elected and once elected it is usually about self preservation and all pre election promises are soon forgotten or ignored. Sometimes I like politics :lol:

Very political, like Tories keep blaming Labour, if the Rhebels get in, with they keep blaming the old board for life being shit over the next few years?

Thats exactly what it is mate, Politics. And we all know politicians will say and do anything to get elected and once elected it is usually about self preservation and all pre election promises are soon forgotten or ignored. Sometimes I like politics :lol:

And just like politics they only need to convince the intellectually challenged majority.

Democracy, where any two idiots can over-rule a genius.

Well that's that settled then :) , no one will be financially benefiting from the club seeing as the mythical company has all the money and they will be raping the coffers silly at the company :lol: .

As said previously it's all about the wording for political spin :blink: , why do they let the masks slip often and refer to the club as the only entity ???. Surely they could have wrote no one will be financially benefiting from the company that runs the club !.

When The Clone Rangers go into financial difficulty then we will start hearing phrases like "it's the company that's in financial soapy and not the club" but when days are bright it's the club and no whiff of any company until there's trouble ?.

Rangers boardroom battle: Rebel group unveil eight-point blueprint and pledge never to allow Ibrox to be sold 4 Dec 2013 07:20

“I grew up in a council estate and couldn’t afford to go to the games every week. But my grandfather took me to Ibrox and at that time there was a standard of behaviour and an integrity about Rangers Football Club.

This sort of crap from Alex Wilson just makes me laugh.

During the era he speaks so warmly of, the club operated an openly sectarian signing policy.

It's difficult to think of a lower standard of behaviour, or one where integrity was more conspicuously absent.

What are you on about? It's plainly obvious from what DhenBhoy wrote that he took in what you posted. He just disagreed with your (amusing) rewriting of history to suit your need to blame Whyte.

Hey man you were just red dotted by the same 'guy' 3x times. Wow!

Apologies if this has been raised before, but can a The Rangers supporter explain why their team is not allowed to participate in the Europa League next season if The Rangers win the Scottish Cup?

There was one who would have helped you out there but thank f**k alas he is no longer with us. His spirit does however haunt the thread as a polterfud ( a sort of poltergeist but more stupid). He will probably red dot this very post in fact. If you do have the misfortune to come across his presence, just refer him to UEFA rules Article 12 in very bold & large font, that should scare him off. :)

Well that's that settled then :) , no one will be financially benefiting from the club seeing as the mythical company has all the money and they will be raping the coffers silly at the company :lol: .

As said previously it's all about the wording for political spin :blink: , why do they let the masks slip often and refer to the club as the only entity ???. Surely they could have wrote no one will be financially benefiting from the company that runs the club !.

When The Clone Rangers go into financial difficulty then we will start hearing phrases like "it's the company that's in financial soapy and not the club" but when days are bright it's the club and no whiff of any company until there's trouble ?.

The company could go into administration?

I'm not sure why the rhebels are using this scaremongering tactic to get on the board of a company running their club.... They have no loyalty to the new company.

Why not start a new company, keep it laying dormant, then when the currant company goes bust, they come in and Hoover up the assets for 5 million and then the rebel company can use the assets to operate a football team out of Ibrox.

Why the rush?