Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cause you need 3 years of unbroken accounts to play in Europe and Rangers don't have that right now muppet.

Oh ffs here we go again. Article 12 UEFA handbook 'A club may only apply for licence to play in UEFA competition once it has been a member of a member association for at least 3x consecutive years.' (courtesy of Tedi).

ETA: original source. Many thanks Little Grasp :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

That's it official then, same club. Still not the most successful club team in Scotland though. Most successful association football club- probably. Depends on how you measure success I suppose, Aberdeen are undoubtably the most successful if the number of European trophies won in total are how you measure succese, Celtic if the level of competitions won is the standard, but according to the official records held by Guinness Kingussie is without doubt the most successful club team in the world.

Whatever, today's announcement is a victory... for the spivs, hvns (remember I can use that word freely as I am of proddy origin and we are claiming it back as a people) will be more than willing to empty tyeir pockets again.

'Mon the spivs.

Cause Rangers did not post accounts under Whyte that's why.

Nonsense. The penalty for not posting accounts by the UEFA imposed deadline, is that the club cannot compete in UEFA comp for that particular season. It is not a 3x year ban. Whyte did not produce the accounts and the club were not allowed their place in the following Europa League comp. If the club were to win this season's Scottish Cup and produced their annual accounts, they would in normal circumstance be allowed to compete in next season's Europa League, however as things stand, your club will not be eligible to apply for UEFA licence - should they win the cup this season :lol: - as they have not held membership with a member association(SFA) for at least 3x consecutive years ie- they are viewed as a new club.

I say 'as things stand' as I would fully expect the club to challenge this and ask The SFA to appeal on it's behalf and I would not discount the possibility that The SFA are just corrupt enough to do so. :( I don't think this scenario is going to be put to the test though. :lol:

Busy day on here chaps.

The ASA thing was always a bit of a nonsense. A typically silly complaint, no doubt hatched by Celtic fans, which has allowed Rangers fans to claim quite the hollowest development as some sort of victory.

I'm happy to let Rangers keep their history because it's a disgraceful and horrible one.

Rangers & Lord Nimmo 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

Rangers & ASA 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

Rangers & UEFA 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

QotS boycotter no happy :lol:

Rangers & Lord Nimmo 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

Rangers & ASA 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

Rangers & UEFA 1 - Plastics and Diddies 0

QotS boycotter no happy :lol:

Feck sake - my bingo card is full apart from "Dundee Hivs" - can you not rage against Utd to give me 'big hoose' on the bingo twatface? :-(

They fecked the clone rangers @ tannadice, you had 2 wankers sent off, they had a a bigger crowd cos the hvns boycotted - c'mon dull boy - give me bingo

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

This Bilel guy is surely got to be on the wind up :lol:

No one could possibly talk that level of pish.

Bile is just the_Kincardine on some vague dream where we admire Bile more than Kincardine's tales of hunnery in the 1950s when he had good sash bashes on the sharabang singing Billy boys

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Who he? I like the sound of this QotS boycotter fellow. Can't say I know him though.

I think the strategic, evolutionary downgrading of your vaguest of protests has been very entertaining.

How did it finish? -You were doing your hair one night when a match was on and decided: "Ah f**k it, I cannae be arsed the night. Think I'll go online and say I'm boycotting because of the board supporting Rangers."

Or was it a dominoes game as I guessed at first time?

Of course the ASA are correct Rangers history is intact , but as they pointed out it doesnt belong to the tribute act .it belings to the dead club. Pleasing.

Lovely stuff. You read the outcome - clearly didn't like it - so invented another one.

Haggerty will be proud of you!

I wish I could have seen her face* as she typed this: 'The Drum understands that the ASA consider the decision final.'

:lol:

*Not for too long mind you.

Lovely stuff. You read the outcome - clearly didn't like it - so invented another one.

Haggerty will be proud of you!

I wish I could have seen her face* as she typed this: 'The Drum understands that the ASA consider the decision final.'

:lol:

*Not for too long mind you.

"The club's history was separate to that of the newco"

Oh dear.