Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ally wants King invited onto the board again in today's press. No conditions around Murray... Just get him in pronto.

Basically shitting himself he'll get found out if he doesn't have a war chest to hide behind.

:huh:

“If I have a budget of £3million and Celtic have a budget of £20m then it would

be extremely difficult to compete with them, an enormous task. Rangers and Celtic have always had the highest budgets:- Ally McCoist”

I expect McCoist will be slapped into place in some sort of private meeting.

Grandstanding to the fans isn't particularly wise when you're on a massive salary and playing with dice so loaded that no other club in the country would be dumb enough to employ you.

That’s a bit ungrateful Charles stepped up to the plate when the Kings and McColls did not, without him there would be no football at Ibrox. :)

Duff'n'Phelps preferred bidder pre-arranged jiggery-pokery, rather than any dramatic 'stepping up to the plate'

Spivs were dividing up the 'blue pound' even before SDM was duped.....

(still my favourite quote from the entire saga)

Duff'n'Phelps preferred bidder pre-arranged jiggery-pokery, rather than any dramatic 'stepping up to the plate'

Spivs were dividing up the 'blue pound' even before SDM was duped.....

(still my favourite quote from the entire saga)

Still never understood why Charlie was desperate for the CVA to be accepted

I love this stuff about Rangers never settling for second best. I love the way it implies that any footballing superiority owes most to a never ending quest and demand for excellence by all those attached to the club, as opposed to the fact that they've won a lot by spending a lot, whether or not they could afford it.

A level playing field terrifies McCoist - terrifies him.

Anyway, seasons greetings to all posters on the BRALT, especially our Rangers supporting pals who face up on here, rather than bask at home in RM or Follow Follow land.