Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I normally have sympathy for players in these situations, but these unambitious, ignorant cretins deserve all they get.

Jon Daly for example. A contract for one season was on the table at Tannadice I'm told, but he wanted the security of a longer deal at Ibrox.

I normally have sympathy for players in these situations, but these unambitious, ignorant cretins deserve all they get.

Mercenaries, all of them. Did anyone think they'd take a pay cut?

All the new ones are on long contracts and big bucks too :) all they need to do is cruise through the next three or four years and they can retire in comfort.

'Mon the mercs.

Jon Daly for example. A contract for one season was on the table at Tannadice I'm told, but he wanted the security of a longer deal at Ibrox.

Exactly.

Cammy Bell and Nicky Law both turned down numerous multi season offers to take the Sevco coin, IIRC.

Surely the alarm bells should've been ringing?

From Phil madeupname who predicted this last year..

"Rangers are in now Administration in everything but name." This was said to me by a senior person in a SPFL championship club today.

To be fair, it's a fairly throwaway comment. Indeed the actions taking place today ought to be commended in any other business. It's just fucking hilarious when it's this shower and their fake made-up club.

Exactly.

Cammy Bell and Nicky Law both turned down numerous multi season offers to take the Sevco coin, IIRC.

Surely the alarm bells should've been ringing? 

You'd think, but the players will just do whatever their agents tell them a lot of the time.

You'd think, but the players will just do whatever their agents tell them a lot of the time.

I'd be looking at changing agents if I was a member of the Sevco Globetrotters right now.

Edited by AberdeenBud

To be fair, it's a fairly throwaway comment. Indeed the actions taking place today ought to be commended in any other business. It's just fucking hilarious when it's this shower and their fake made-up club.

I once wrote a piece for my own website in which I called McMadeupName a blowhard with a woe-is-me-agenda.

He's obviously gone around googling himself, because, never having tweeted him in my life - or even knowing he had a Twitter account - he's blocked me!

I love the "but but but Dave King" line that's being spun now. In less than two years, they've learned not a thing. Paying £6million a year on a playing staff in the third tier of Scottish football ought to be a prosecutable offence.

What would the points deduction be though ?

25 points with 10 suspended. Given the shitebags at sfa not wanting a new club / continuation debate