Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nurse, nurse.....

=========~~~~~~

happy birthday william of orange

jimmyblue75Today, 02:26 PM

with all the shite that has been going on today, lest us not forget the birthday of King Billy

a reason to unite and rally if ever i saw it

DevlinToday, 02:27 PM

Yep, a guy who had not only a Lutheran and Jansenist service held at his Het Loo Palace daily, but also a Catholic Mass, not all merely for the spiritual benefit of his servants and courtesans, but as a show that he had no time for religious bigots. Top guy!

But something tells me that's not the person jimmyblue75 believes existed... <_<

Yep, a guy who had not only a Lutheran and Jansenist service held at his Het Loo Palace daily, but also a Catholic Mass, not all merely for the spiritual benefit of his servants and courtesans, but as a show that he had no time for religious bigots. Top guy!

But something tells me that's not the person jimmyblue75 believes existed... <_<

He still had a nice big white horse though.

Give Rangers their due, they've done more than anybody else to unite the rest of Scottish football.

If only Lennon would calm down, we could all be pals with Celtic too.

NO...NO NO...NO NO NO NO NO...NO NO WAY.

But something tells me that's not the person jimmyblue75 believes existed... dry.gif

Is that true? That's fantastic ammunition, thanks for that. :)

The problem with this idea was that us fans didn't want to wait 4 or 5 years tI get to the premiership and the English didn't want us skipping 80 odd teams. I don't think they would have a problem with us starting from the bottom.

We would give conference, league 2 and league 1 sides a cash injection with a sold out stadium aswell as giving their fans a day out to Glasgow, which would be enjoyable for them. If we as fans can accept this, which based on what's happening with the SFA just now I think we would, then now could be the time for this.

We would rocket through the leagues up to the championship before seeing any struggle and even at that, we would be superior financially to the championship clubs so I don't think it would take more than 2 attempts to get up.

:wacko:

The peepul r untied :P

======================

''The Admin of Vanguardbears have made a decision for the betterment of the club and the support, that from this moment forward we relinquish all personal disagreements between ourselves and others and offer the hand of friendship to all in our one common goal..To take on our enemies out there who will not be happy until they squeeze the very life out of our great club and see it buried.The time for unity is of the essence after the disgraceful actions of an SFA clearly being orchestrated behind the scenes by those who would see benefit to themselves with our club no longer in existance.We at Vanguardbears applaud the move taken by the RTID Northern Ireland Supporters to step up and play, we can all clearly see there is an agenda at work here, we aim to be part of the fightback to ensure the agenda is not only crushed, but those who are compliant in trying to have us buried are also removed from their positions post haste.

The Motto says ''Ready''.. Are you?

Vanguardbears are, and hope we all join as one to take the enemy head on....

Lutheran on behalf of Admin

Great. Does this mean i am no longer banned ;)