Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry to jump into the party uninvited but had to post this somewhere. Went on Follow Follow last night and was critical of the Bus boys...looked back in later and post was deleted. Posted another slagging off the daft wee boys waving bits of paper at hardened criminals and looked in later and it was also deleted. Seems their intimidation of Mark Dingwall has worked!!

Sorry to jump into the party uninvited but had to post this somewhere. Went on Follow Follow last night and was critical of the Bus boys...looked back in later and post was deleted. Posted another slagging off the daft wee boys waving bits of paper at hardened criminals and looked in later and it was also deleted. Seems their intimidation of Mark Dingwall has worked!!

You're always invited to the party No.8 :)

How this all going to pan out is what intregues me.....

It's not like they even have any bloggers to take their rage out on this time. I remember the days when this thread was filled with revenge fantasies about the imminent jailing of the Rangers Tax Case guy but this time round, there's nobody.

Not that this will stop them, mind. My guess is it'll be "People who celebrate club employees losing their jobs" and the football authorities who didn't refuse them entry to the league. After all, it didn't have to make sense last time, and it won't be necessary this time either.

I think everybody knows where the blame lies and we have known for a long time. Not a lot you can do when they Spivs and gangsters have the majority of the shares. We just have to sit and watch the club being destroyed yet again and hope the share price hits such a low that it becomes affordable...I have been 100% against a fan buy out from day one but there comes a point when it becomes the lesser of two evils.

I just thank God i never invested any of the money my old man left me into the share issue. Well i thank the posters on here..after reading what i did on here and after serious consideration i left well alone. One small blessing in all this

I think everybody knows where the blame lies and we have known for a long time. Not a lot you can do when they Spivs and gangsters have the majority of the shares. We just have to sit and watch the club being destroyed yet again and hope the share price hits such a low that it becomes affordable...I have been 100% against a fan buy out from day one but there comes a point when it becomes the lesser of two evils.

I just thank God i never invested any of the money my old man left me into the share issue. Well i thank the posters on here..after reading what i did on here and after serious consideration i left well alone. One small blessing in all this

I like this version of No8. If only more Rangers fans were able to do what you do - actually stop and think about the consequences before buying the latest catchphrase or party line from the owners of Ibrox, whoever they are.

This really doesn't look like getting any easier for Rangers. They've given mercenaries big, long term contracts that they clearly can't afford or sustain. They were never going to take a pay cut. Indeed, do the wages not increase with every tier that is scaled? That's before even mentioning bonuses that'll be required when promotion is gained, to players, staff and the board. Looking at it from the outside, you've got to wonder if an administration would be the end of the world for Rangers. Yes, they may miss out on promotion because of a potential points reduction and redunancies this time are absolutely inevitable. They will also suffer another battering to their pride and laughter from everyone outside their own support, and probably suffer a huge dip in season ticket sales after such a great response last time, but it means that they can actually start again properly this time. It was clear from day 1 that Rangers were going the wrong way about it. Top 6 SPL players being paid 4 figure sums in the 4th tier is just ridiculous. Giving McCulloch a 3 year contract on the pay he's on was also ridiculous.

I'll genuinely be fucking ecstatic if the tribute club follow the old club down the tubes. Over the fucking moon.

When you have a club supported by the absolute dregs of society who have spent every waking minute plotting to take down their 'enemies' then it's hard to have even a smidgen of sympathy.

Enjoy the death of your club you absolute fucking c***s because I certainly will.

Fannying around on the internet - think I've found the original New Rangers business plan...

Charles Bialystock: Don't you see, darling Bloom, glorious Bloom? It's so simple. STEP ONE: We find the worst club/company in Scotland, a surefire flop. STEP TWO: I raise a million bucks. Lots of little old ladies out there. STEP THREE: You go back to work on the books, two of them - one for the government, one for us. You can do it, Bloom; you're a wizard! STEP FOUR: We open at Ibrox. And before you can say STEP FIVE, we *close* at Ibrox! STEP SIX: We take our million bucks and fly to *France!*

"Springtime For Sevco"... :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know what all the fuss is about. CEO announced at AGM that there would have to be cost cutting this season and now he's attempting to implement those cuts. There will be no admin, he is just being prudent whilst seeking out the levels of investment/sponsorship that a club of Rangers' size needs to progress to the level it should be at. Everyone I know agrees we don't need to be paying out the wages we are for the level we are at. If we had had a half decent manager, it would have made a massive difference.

So the players have not immediately agreed to a pay cut, don't believe it has been rejected out of hand btw. Something will be negotiated with the players. FWIF I don't think an across the board per cent cut is fair on the young boys as they are not on the huge wages. The big earners take a bigger cut. Anyway a solution will be found to balance the books and get the club through, no worries.

We have a big lead and will easily finish top this season. Even after the necessary and temporary cost cutting, the team will be too strong for The Championship next season, although it may be wise to bring a new 'assistant' in to 'help' Ally (don't think binning him an option). I'm sure by this time next year, our commercial side will be doing a lot better and I don't see crowds dipping dangerously even with a price hike.

With the bunch of slobbering dafties on here last night, you'd think there was something seriously wrong. Fkg mentalists. :shutup

ETA seriously instead of serious for the pedantic fkwits.

Edited by dasodaha

Wouldn, they be made redundant Redundancy Statutory Minimum entitlement either from company or tax payer?

Yep, they're employees, not creditors (or assets, as Charlie Boy found out to his chagrin, and our (yes, especially mine, Amigos ;)) amusement).

Oh, just listen to all those chickens coming home to roost. Fúcking lovely. :thumsup2

Welcome back to your thread Poz. :thumsup2

Ah, smell that? I love the smell of administration in the morning. Smells like... The Rangers.

Beggars belief doesn't it? Could have re-built from the ground up in a sensible fashion and romped through the divisions with a half-decent team made up of their better youngsters and a few old heads still around the place. Not The Sevco though. No Siree... We are the people, etc, etc.

Could go on all day discussing the way they didn't take their medicine and lay the foundations for a sustainable future, but really, the only thing truly worth saying is - Hell mend them.

Someone give Soccerball Bill a call!

Good questions.

Tha SFA have a lot to answer for here, it was fairly obvious to your average punter that this wasn't sustainable so why couldn't the authorities see it.

They tried to bend the rules to accommodate them, for the good of the game Regan and Ogilvie should go too.

I'd say the now defunct organisation known as the SFL has the most to answer for. The new club should never have been admitted to the league. They had no audited accounts, no history, no proven track record, nothing. Spartans should have been admitted. Now a few months down the line, surprise surprise, the new club is going to the wall.

As for the players not taking a pay cut, does anyone blame them? is anyone surprised? These players clearly don't give a hoot about the club, they're only there for the money. If/when this new club goes belly up every single one of these players will walk into a new club pretty much right away. Just like players of the last club in Scotland to be liquidated did (Rangers in 2012). They were given these contracts and they are absolutely correct to expect them to be honoured. If this results in the club they are currently playing for going bust i'm sure mercenaries like Black, Shiels, Bell and Moshni won't lose a minutes sleep over it.

I hope this one doesn't get banned, looking forward to his meltdown.

Especially looking for to the last match of the season now. Falkirk's record of smallest number of supporters to East End Park is under threat.

Don't know what all the fuss is about. CEO announced at AGM that there would have to be cost cutting this season and now he's attempting to implement those cuts. There will be no admin, he is just being prudent whilst seeking out the levels of investment/sponsorship that a club of Rangers' size needs to progress to the level it should be at. Everyone I know agrees we don't need to be paying out the wages we are for the level we are at. If we had had a half decent manager, it would have made a massive difference.

So the players have not immediately agreed to a pay cut, don't believe it has been rejected out of hand btw. Something will be negotiated with the players. FWIF I don't think an across the board per cent cut is fair on the young boys as they are not on the huge wages. The big earners take a bigger cut. Anyway a solution will be found to balance the books and get the club through, no worries.

We have a big lead and will easily finish top this season. Even after the necessary and temporary cost cutting, the team will be too strong for The Championship next season, although it may be wise to bring a new 'assistant' in to 'help' Ally (don't think binning him an option). I'm sure by this time next year, our commercial side will be doing a lot better and I don't see crowds dipping dangerously even with a price hike.

With the bunch of slabering dafties on here last night, you'd think there was something seriously wrong. Fkg mentalists. :shutup

ETA seriously instead of serious for the pedantic fkwits.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I don't know what's going to hit you hardest - the death of another club based at ibrox, or puberty.

ETA: Far be it from me to categorise you as a slabbering fúckwit, but when you can't even spell an initialism, I'd suggest spending more time at school and less time either on here or overseeing your Traditional Print Media empire....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie