Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't know, tell me? I don't even remember who plays for Killie, except for Boyd let alone know who they have signed. I couldn't even tell you who Celtic played last either, I honestly haven't got a clue nor do I care.

Are you actually trying to reinforce the stereotype, Chris?

Yet here you are replying about the transfer window deadline ...

I was having a normal discussion saying there's never really anything exciting happening in Scotland on transfer deadline day. We can all predict this, gone are the days of last minute exciting deals which no one expects. WhiteRoseKillie had to come out with an immature reply to me as it seems that's what he's good at.

I was having a normal discussion saying there's never really anything exciting happening in Scotland on transfer deadline day. We can all predict this, gone are the days of last minute exciting deals which no one expects. WhiteRoseKillie had to come out with an immature reply to me as it seems that's what he's good at.

Find me a Killie fan who's not a teensy bit excited about getting the lad Karlsson from Sunderland, not to mention hanging on (hopefully) to Boyd.

Who were you having this discussion with by the way?

Find me a Killie fan who's not a teensy bit excited about getting the lad Karlsson from Sunderland, not to mention hanging on (hopefully) to Boyd.

Karlsson is a dud, but at least Killie can take a chance on players ;)

Has Aberdeen saved any money?

So wonder if the new club who play at the same stadium as Rangers 1872 (IL) will claim they dont care about, and have no obsession with "The Famous"

Soon as a question like this arises, they are straight onto the "..duh, when will Aberghreen gan intae admin" myth.

For once and for all, we ain't mate. Worry about your own vile club.

Who are you playing tomorrow Mr Orc btw?

I was replying to Dhenbhoy, not yourself. Like I said, I couldn't tell you what Killie are doing on transfer deadline day but I doubt it's anything exciting.

So wonder if the new club who play at the same stadium as Rangers 1872 (IL) will claim they dont care about, and have no obsession with "The Famous"

Soon as a question like this arises, they are straight onto the "..duh, when will Aberghreen gan intae admin" myth.

For once and for all, we ain't mate. Worry about your own vile club.

Who are you playing tomorrow Mr Orc btw?

It was a passing comment, frankly I give zero fucks about the sheep. Your lot have always had an 'Imaginary' rivalry with us.

We are playing Brechin City tomorrow, we are also 6 wins away from wrapping up the league early ( Probably earlier if Dunfermline drop any more points).

It was a passing comment, frankly I give zero fucks about the sheep. Your lot have always had an 'Imaginary' rivalry with us.

We are playing Brechin City tomorrow, we are also 6 wins away from wrapping up the league early ( Probably earlier if Dunfermline drop any more points).

Diddy League game aye ?

Now just imagine if he said that we would win it easily. He would be called arrogant. The guy can't win.

BUT BUT !, he is building a squad to compete against Celtic for the Premier league title in season 2015/2016. And has been doing this since last year and keeps spewing pish that he is building a squad to compete with Celtic. The Clone Rangers winning back to back titles ring a fucking bell you spanner. :1eye

But, but! He is building a squad to compete against Celtic for the Premier league title in season 2015/2016 and has been doing this since last year and keeps spewing pish that he is building a squad to compete with Celtic. The Clone Rangers winning back to back titles ring a fucking bell you spanner. :1eye

Sorted your reply for you. One has a cheek to call me a spanner. :lol:

Are you actually trying to reinforce the stereotype, Chris?

I think he is WRK, the very second Celtic get beat in the cups they suddenly appear on the threads like flies round a shite pointing and laughing but they really couldn't care less about Celtic so they would claim.

I've said it once and I've said it many many times, only a Celtic defeat can make Rangers fans that happy.

You were jumping in on a post clearly directed by one user to another - neither of them you. Not what would normally be termed a "discussion".

Plenty of teams around the country have seen movement in and out, and the fans of those teams receiving players are asking the fans of the players' previous clubs their opinions - I've been informed by my local Mackem that while Karlsson will probably never be a regular at TSOL, he'll probably do a job for us.

Obviously, your lot spent all your budget on WiFi and chateaux, and other than a reasonable offer for the "jewel in the crown" which they obviously found inadequate, there's slim pickings for teams wanting to take advantage of the rangers' circumstances. To suggest that this means there's no excitement around is exactly what we expect of the likes of you - the "rangers" fan who we're continually assured is unrepresentative of the support.

If only you would get out more, you would find fans all over the country and beyond wondering if the final piece of the jigsaw has just arrived on loan, gutted because their favourite player has just left, or praying that your manager knew something normal mortals don't when he picked up that unknown from the Seaside League.

You're pathetic, Chris.