Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Group. (sy about the wiki link but you get the idea)

If anyone would like to buy this company and it's assets I believe it is up for sale. It has been in trouble a few times but was saved on the brink. Last year it became insolvent and was liquidated. If you do wish to buy it, you will not, unfortunately be able to trade under the name of COMET as that company is currently going through the liquidation process. You may however be able to call your new company THE COMET to avoid confusion with the old company.

lol, 15 years service to them, I can confirm they died, and if the brand resurfaces, it will not be the same entity.

Would a "fan" be someone who has other things in their life besides football, then?

If so, call me a fan.

Oh, and that's "committed", BTW.

I find that to be a feeble excuse. Regardless of your personal life, you can always buy a season ticket even if that means you don't really attend the games. You're basically starving your club of the money.

I find that to be a feeble excuse. Regardless of your personal life, you can always buy a season ticket even if that means you don't really attend the games. You're basically starving your club of the money.

Hmmm, you'll have to point out where I said I don't spend any money on the club.

Judgmental little fucker for someone who's new around here, aren't you?

For the benefit of Kincardine, who is properly hurting my brain, the difference between Rolls Royce is as follows:

Rangers ---- liquidation --------- Rangers (Dead) ----------Bye bye (trophies)

I

I

I------------- The Rangers (New)

Rolls Royce -------liquidation--------Rolls Royce (saved) ------Rolls Royce (the cars)(still alive)

I

I

I------Rolls Royce (the plane parts)(still alive)

See the difference? There was never two Rolls Royces on the go at the same time while one was getting liquidated, there is two Rangers on the go at the same time. They both cant have titles etc?

There was, actually. The assets of Rolls Royce Ltd were acquired by the new company in 1971 but RR Ltd wasn't finally wound up until 1982.

Hmmm, you'll have to point out where I said I don't spend any money on the club.

Judgmental little fucker for someone who's new around here, aren't you?

I didn't say that. I said there's no excuse for you not buying a season ticket even if it's just a few games you attend a season. Your failure to read a simple post amuses me. Edited by TheTeddyBears

I didn't say that. I said there's no excuse for you not buying a season ticket even if it's just a few games you attend a season. Your failure to read a simple post amuses me.

Aye, if we all could get a season ticket for £80 we all would....but we can't.

Or did you get one of the 1000's of freebies? Charity money buy it?

I didn't say that. I said there's no excuse for you not buying a season ticket even if it's just a few games you attend a season. Your failure to read a simple post amuses me.

Lack of cash due to having a family to support would be a fuckin good reason in my book.

I don't know WRK's personal circumstances but to assume everyone can afford to chuck money away on a football club is just silly.

Your failure to realise that there actually is more to life for many than football does not surprise me.

Some sad little fuckers even keep on coming back to fora they've been banned from, under new usernames, because they just can't keep away. Imagine that!

He made some false promises about buying season tickets for his family but it was all hot air....

Hiya liar! I'll let you go and find the original posts on that subject, so that you can prove that the following statement is false:

bennett is a lying little shitebag who wilfully posts mendacious allegations about other posters on P&B.

Take your time, now.

ETA: Surprisingly enough, the lying little twat has fúcked off again...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie