Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

a bit of the old mock offended,eh?

a picture of a statue of a RFC1873 legend doctored to look as if he is in despair at the latest goings-on. That's all it is.

think its the fact about what the statue is used for and to represent . I can take a lot of the stick and patter thrown at us but do believe that anything involving that statue is in poor taste tbh

Edited by forever_blue

think its the fact about what the statue is used for and to represent . I can take a lot of the stick and patter thrown at us but do believe that anything involving that statue is in poor taste tbh

These are the same scumbags who think its a good laugh to mock the millions who died in the Famine.

a bit of the old mock offended,eh?

a picture of a statue of a RFC1873 legend doctored to look as if he is in despair at the latest goings-on. That's all it is.

Perhaps instead of a doctored Greig head in hands, someone could mock up a Brother Walfrid pissing himself laughing at their current plight. Different statue used, same message conveyed?

Edited by mozam76

Go ahead .. I'll happily edit the posts and swap them around just to appease the mock offended wee crybabies.

My photoshop skills are beyond said suggestion. I merely bring the ideas....

Go ahead .. I'll happily edit the posts and swap them around just to appease the mock offended wee crybabies.

Now just ignore their tear stained rants and foot stamping whilst chewing their crayons and get back to the impeding doom of the Sevco b*****d child of Ranjurs.

offended ? I would like to see the reaction if a mockery was made of liverpools Hillsborough memorial?

Edited by forever_blue

Get a life mate. Sit down and shut the **** up.

offended ? I would like to see the reaction if a mockery was made of liverpools Hillsborough memorial?

How low can you get to compare a memorial for all those dead people who just went to watch a match and a statue of a club legend who is still alive. Absolute cretin.

How low can you get to compare a memorial for all those dead people who just went to watch a match and a statue of a club legend who is still alive. Absolute cretin.

Do you have comprehension problems?