Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Interesting - Season ticket holders at Ibrox who signed up to pay over four months actually signed a rollover clause,

So their bank accounts are at the mercy of TRIFC. Unless they actively cancel that contract, TRIFC can take as much money as they like, whenever they choose.

I thought those clauses were illegal now actually, Vodafone and BT lost a case last year?

Interesting - Season ticket holders at Ibrox who signed up to pay over four months actually signed a rollover clause,

So their bank accounts are at the mercy of TRIFC. Unless they actively cancel that contract, TRIFC can take as much money as they like, whenever they choose.

I thought those clauses were illegal now actually, Vodafone and BT lost a case last year?

I have "roll-over" contracts with a few companies.

I get sent a letter out confirming they are going to carry-on taking the money out, unless I contact my bank to cancel it.

It's they old "you don't need to do anything" type letter

Mind you, THE rangers fans have been doing a lot of "rolling-over" in the past couple of years.

Also found this

the club - still accounts overdue “Company Name : SEVCO SCOTLAND LIMITED Company Number: SC425159 The following form/document(s) have been filed for the above company and are available to order from our Companies House WebCHeck service: Document Type Form Appointments AP03 When I looked this up I found : AP03 03/03/2014 SECRETARY APPOINTED MR PHILIP TUDOR NASH Any thoughts on what this might imply? Odd too that the notification was for “SEVCO SCOTLAND LIMITED” Sticking with this From Companies House Name & Registered Office: THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED IBROX STADIUM 150 EDMISTON DRIVE GLASGOW G51 2XD Company No. SC425159 Status: Active Date of Incorporation: 29/05/2012 Country of Origin: United Kingdom Company Type: Private Limited Company Nature of Business (SIC): 93120 - Activities of sport clubs Accounting Reference Date: 30/06 Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED) Next Accounts Due: 28/02/2014 OVERDUE Last Return Made Up To: 29/05/2013 Next Return Due: 26/06/2014 Mortgage: Number of charges: 1 ( 1 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied ) Last Members List: 29/05/2013

There is an announcement.

1M loan now accepted from another source (didnt catch the name), as long as Laxey and Easdale loan cancelled

If verified, this will be interesting. Will hard-headed Laxey actually say they're willing to withdraw and at no cost to Rangers? I.e. Laxey willingly giving up on £300K?

I suspect not but I'm prepared to be surprised.

I hardly think Mr. Letham's drop-in-the-ocean gesture is going to be the saviour of Sevco. Why the Orcs are getting all moist over this is beyond me.

It was quoted elsewhere that he would ony take £75K instead of £150K interest/fee, and he was willing to take this as shares in any future option or cash to invest in the easdaies money printing business.

But, he didn't mention what was put forward as security against the loan/investment/scam.

Would it still be the "wee hoose" & the car park?

As you say, a "drop-in-the-ocean" were the fans expections are concerned.

I'd be delighted, but really surprised if anything of note happens at all today.

Instead, I'd imagine an eventless day which Bendarroch will reflect on as a withering defeat for the Ps and Ds.

Fish.

Barrel.

Lazy MT.....lazy :D

I'd be delighted, but really surprised if anything of note happens at all today.

Instead, I'd imagine an eventless day which Bendarroch will reflect on as a withering defeat for the Ps and Ds.

Not necessarily a bad thing as I'm only a 'plastics wet dream' away from a full house. Eyes down everybody.

Do you have comprehension problems ffs ?, you don't have a clue even though I posted in a reply how you were mistaken and laid it out in a nice wee format you couldn't fcuk up ??? :1eye

Yip stupid people never feel stupid so do keep up your intellect levels where they are :) , you are fitting right in with the resident bears these days Blue :rolleyes: , you are nearly as clever as Tedi & Bennett and they have been missing a third amigo for quite a while now.

sorry I cant take anything posted from a hypocritical moron seriously

I hardly think Mr. Letham's drop-in-the-ocean gesture is going to be the saviour of Sevco. Why the Orcs are getting all moist over this is beyond me.

Does he then become a creditor at the endgame?

Getting one loan to pay off another - didn't SDM try that at one point?

sorry I cant take anything posted from a hypocritical moron seriously

"I'm offended by people making fun of THE disaster, and the memorial to the 66 lives lost".

Maybe some people should take a leaf out of their ex-rivals' fans' songbook, and go easy on the faux-offense until they "know their history".

Just sayin', likes.