Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This was the same guy that someone else quoted earlier, he was trying to suggest that the board had used 1 years income against six months expenditure...he was wrong.

I opened up his 1st post

'The Scottish Executive hold a £100,000 warrant on the indoor training facility at Murray Park. By stating that the assets were unencumbered, did Wallace commit a breach of LSE rules?'

Wrong again, the warrant was paid off in full.

I am not a fan of our current board but it does not help when you have guys like this spreading misinformation like confetti and people like you buying into it.

Can you show any evidence of the warrant being settled? I'd hate to think of you misinforming your fellow bears.

Monkeys hoose for the next sash bash....

:lol: Bags me a shot of Monkey's wee boy's toy drum while The Monk whistles Derry's Walls on the air flute Gazza style!

Oooooooh An Keats all laff at the newcunto soon to be the oldco a spinoff of tha club,chumpany an to celebrate the commonwealth games with a gathering at ibrox an torch the place to the ground an piss on the ashes Ahahahahahaha

Aye, this is the stuff, chap.. No place on The Big Thread for bitter invective: just the usual insightful erudition we've come to expect from the plastics and diddies.

Of course, would never miss a game between my two fav clubs, Gayfield is just along the road from me.

Sorry, I assumed you're from around Glasgow/Lanarkshire and thought you were cutting it fine for a trip to Smokie-land.

BTW I lolled at "Applepine 1 of yer 5 a day" in your profile. The Plastics won't like that. You'll be reported for something.

Oh dear, this is not going to go down well, Peter uses the back word.

"I think they are in real challenges financially, but the fundamentals of Rangers and the Rangers support are strong; in terms of the size of support, the facilities they have, and that will bring them back,"

No surprise.

Remember that Celtic are the only mob to suffer from Rangers' demise. He can't wait for Rangers to join the top flight so that the OF can jointly wield power in making our game as dull, fixed and predictable as is possible once more.

It was all set up for the Ramsden's tie. Free parking and everything on offer for Tedi and No8.

Snubbed me they did Bennett. Snubbed me.

The Monk being himself.

Remember that Celtic are the only mob to suffer from Rangers' demise. He can't wait for Rangers to join the top flight so that the OF can jointly wield power in making our game as dull, fixed and predictable as is possible once more.

The Monk suddenly remembering he's a kid-on diddy and trying to make amends.

I actually agree with this monks, he is desperate for us to return.

What I do not understand is, Rangers being booted out of the SPL gave the perfect opportunity for the other clubs to end the unfair 11/1 voting system, they even had a vote, yet failed, why?

It's because Milne at Aberdeen behaved like a dick, isn't it?

Seems about right.

But he cannot hide for long.

That is the answer though, is it not?

Milne was enjoying the idea of being one of the relatively big boys for a spell and couldn't resist acting in a short sighted, vain, selfish, but ultimately self-defeating way.

A real open goal missed.

But he cannot hide for long.

Aye, that’s The Monk. Let’s agree his credentials:

• Posts about Rangers al the time? Check.
  • Offers parking facilities to we Bears? Check.
  • Doesn’t disagree with the notion of a sash –bash? Check.
  • Admits continuity from Oldco to Newco? Check
  • Has a laugh at Dolly? Check

Right now he’s eating 3 double rolls and slice with fried eggs with treble chips on the side to improve his girth. Next thing will be to persuade Mrs Monks to receive a black eye and to call the polis so he can be a genuine wife-beating fat Neanderthal currant b*****d like the rest of us.

Edited by The_Kincardine

That is the answer though, is it not?

Milne was enjoying the idea of being one of the relatively big boys for a spell and couldn't resist acting in a short sighted, vain, selfish, but ultimately self-defeating way.

A real open goal missed.

I never understood his reasoning for not getting the voting majority changed.

Unless it's changed it will bite him on the bum at some point.

Aye, that’s The Monk. Let’s agree his credentials:

• Posts about Rangers al the time? Check.
  • Offers parking facilities to we Bears? Check.
  • Doesn’t disagree with the notion of a sash –bash? Check.
  • Admits continuity from Oldco to Newco? Check
  • Has a laugh at Dolly? Check

Right now he’s eating 3 double rolls and slice with fried eggs with treble chips on the side to improve his girth. Next thing will be to persuade Mrs Monks to receive a black eye and to call the polis so he can be a genuine wife-beating fat Neanderthal currant b*****d like the rest of us.

Quite refreshing I suppose.

If not "wan o' thaim"; must be "wan o' us".

Anyway, as I've said before, you'd better get off the topic of my favourite subject. Dear old Bendarroch will be most unhappy.

Anyway, as I've said before, you'd better get off the topic of my favourite subject. Dear old Bendarroch will be most unhappy.

Nah, You, me, Bendarroch, Tedi, No8 Bennet and all we loyal Bears can join as friends in that great chorus of Follow Follow:

Aye and the sheep fans have been pretty silent on the matter.

Lots of Dons on here brought it up and questioned it. It was mainly discussed on the re-structuring threads IIRC. I myself was raging and continue to find it perplexing. All the Dons I know see it as an opportunity lost and find it a bit embarrassing tbh. It would appear to have been some sort of vanity trip for Milne, we certainly can't think of any logical good reason for his stance.

Lots of Dons on here brought it up and questioned it. It was mainly discussed on the re-structuring threads IIRC. I myself was raging and continue to find it perplexing. All the Dons I know see it as an opportunity lost and find it a bit embarrassing tbh. It would appear to have been some sort of vanity trip for Milne, we certainly can't think of any logical good reason for his stance.

Not from what i've read, the sheep fans don't seem that fussed about it.

Not from what i've read, the sheep fans don't seem that fussed about it.

Aye right you are. :unsure2:

He had a big fear of an extended top tier, that's the only major issue cited by way of explanation, however it wouldn't surprise me to find his views on that to be mellowing. Too late now though and not really relevant on here.