Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There was an article in the paper years ago about how McLeish nearly signed ole gunnar solskjaer for the 'Well just before he was snapped up by Man U.

seems to have a history of nearly signing players.

Slow day in the world of Sevco... so lets just point and laugh...

Gers monitor Messi

By Mark Buckingham feed.gif

Related links TeamsPlayers

Rangers are hoping to sign Argentinian prodigy Leo Messi on loan from Barcelona.

Messi was the star of the recent Fifa World Youth Championship in Holland as he helped Argentina beat Nigeria in the final.

The teenager is tipped for greatness but reports suggest that, before he makes his name at Camp Nou, he will gain experience in Glasgow with Rangers.

Speculation suggests that Rangers boss Alex McLeish is aiming to strike a deal to take Messi to Ibrox on a season-long loan.

The capture of such a mercurial young talent would be a major coup for The Gers but it remains to be seen if McLeish can tempt the attacker to the SPL.

e5032433.gif

Milne was enjoying the idea of being one of the relatively big boys for a spell and couldn't resist acting in a short sighted, vain, selfish, but ultimately self-defeating way.

A real open goal missed.

Yip - and then he blubbed like a f'ckin baby when St Mirren used 11/1 to block reconstruction :1eye

Milne slams St Mirren's 'selfish agenda'

(All discussed at length on here of course)

Average price £350, 25% increase is the rumour.

They have got no chance of getting the ST money let alone anything extra at the moment, like Jackson goes onto say the fact they do not take the money from King which is on offer is really quite staggering, especially as this would also instantly unlock the ST money.

"the season ticket money", sorry Tedi, can you be more specific?

You say the club has no chance of getting the season ticket money at the moment and that accepting Kings money would instantly unlock the season ticket money.

Can you clarify what you specifically mean by this, as it infers that King already has access to every season ticket holder's money and is withholding it. Which i can only assume isn't the case as

A. at the last count i saw, less than 25% of season ticket holders had signed up to King's plan.

B. Renews haven't went out yet.

C. King hasn't provided bank details for folk to deposit their season ticket money.

Seen it in the papers at the end of last week but is it true Rangers are now up to £2.4m a month in spending's?

And I called it when King first came up with the trust fund that the Rangers board would give the fans an ultimatum regarding the season tickets and quelle surprise there it is.

It's astounding how obvious things are at Rangers, yet every single person apart from those in control are the only ones who can see it.

Scottish Cup is worth what, £1m in prize money and a few grand for letting Ibrox out? Absolutely hee-haw.

The notion that King has 'offered' this money isn't completely true either. He's saying he would under certain circumstances. It's all talk.

Well obviously...

So far it is

In goals probably.

Was thinking more along the lines of centre half myself, even ally isn't wacky.

I see Bennett has forgotten his old team and it's bought history; obviously a quid was the right price ... pleasing.

It was a joke :-(

Sorry...

Well obviously...

So far it is

Gun to your head (literally - I have you in my sights right this very second) do you think that, when push comes to shove, King will put his money in? If so, do you believe it will be the £30 million he previously talked about?

The ST does not have to be in DK`s account for it to be locked up as far as the club are concerned, my ST money will be locked up in my bank account.

As far as I am aware any ST money would be put into an Escrow type account for those wishing to pool it.

So it was just your season ticket money you were talking about, sorry i misread it as you saying accepting Kings money would unlock "the season ticket money" as in all season ticket holders signed up to Kings plan. circa 10k fans, of which none have given money to King.

Edited by dave.j

The ST does not have to be in DK`s account for it to be locked up as far as the club are concerned, my ST money will be locked up in my bank account.

As far as I am aware any ST money would be put into an Escrow type account for those wishing to pool it.

Jackanory appears to think that season ticket would be going straight into Dave Kings bank account lol.

Game by game may well prove to be a popular choice among the fans and wasn't it one of the fans groups who were talking about running the scheme? Any pressure that can be placed on the board is a good thing but our friend Jackanory appears to have about turned and now supports the board despite being against them for 2 seasons..

Gun to your head (literally - I have you in my sights right this very second) do you think that, when push comes to shove, King will put his money in? If so, do you believe it will be the £30 million he previously talked about?

Not a chance. Not from him, not from any other investor. Sevco are a basket-case outfit presently being circled by vulture capitalists biding their time for the kill.

Dave Glib is nothing more than a minor annoyance. I predict he'll hunker down in Seth Efrika once his hard-on for Sevco subsides.

I really don't know, so far he has talked the talk as they say but we'll just have to wait and see. i'm not getting my hopes up anyway.

Poor deluded bears ....

King will not pony up the cash without control and dilution of the current investors shareholdings.

King has already advised the board of his 'needs'. They are not interested.

Any bear who thinks Kings offer of 'soft investment' because he loves the club is deluded. He's simply rabble rousing and doing a damned fine job.

The simpletons are buying into it. (see five stars for proof)

Densboy is obviously in the know here...

Benny, I've just realised you are this board's equivelant of Alastair McCoist.

You type a lot, you say a lot, yet you say nothing of any worth. You must be boring as feck in the boozer.

You are a boor and a windbag.

Good day, sir. :rolleyes:

please stop using my own weapons against me...