Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wee question that has likely been answered, but I can't be bothered looking through every page to check.

When Airdrieonians disappeared, and Airdrie United bought Clydebank after their application to join the league was knocked back, were the rules changed to prevent someone from buying a team, changing the name and moving it elsewhere as per the Airdrie Utd example?

Hibbee Jibbee knows exactly, but I think it was made more difficult, not impossible.

sums it all up

From Rangers Media laugh.gif

'Scottio19

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

I wil always remember them for bringing players such as Juan Sara, Fabian Caballero and Caniggia to Scotland.

Always bigger than Scumdee United'

Really sums up both clubs really. laugh.gif

Do remember United are a "heavy duty tarrier club"*

*copyright Rangers Media

If you treat stuff like Also Sprach Zarathustra as poetry it's quite a powerful read. As a philosopher he barely makes more sense than that other fraud Jean-Paul Sartre, who should have stuck to novels..

Don't you just love the fact that WE are Rangers' HELL?

My husband thought ice cream and jelly a celebratory party happy banter for celtic supporters and yes a wind up to rangers fans, but we certainly had not realised it had ira connotations

Huh? :huh:

Thank God I'm not the only one who spotted that and wondered what on earth what was about. I take it the pub in question was offering orange/gold jelly with mint choc chip ice cream and the Rangers fans were furious that it looked a bit like an Irish flag?

Seeing Hugh Keevins described as an enemy of Rangers was also amusing.

Excellent.....just signed in and I've got 13 pages of creamy goodness to look forward to......plus the catching up on the Comedy Channel that is Rangers Media!!

If Duff and Fudd are appealing the SFA sanctions, I hope they've got Teresa May counting the days they have left to appeal for them.

So the SFAs idea of being more open and fair with disciplinary matters is to get 3 totally anonymous people to pass judgement on clubs :lol:

Leaving aside the fact that that is totally irrelevant to the point I was making - why do you need to know the names of the actual people who made the decision?

The SFA made the decision and they will let Rangers know their rationale. That is all that is needed.

Do you think it would "open and fair" for the courts to publish the names of people of the jury at trials?

What McCoist has done here is nothing short of intimidation.

I couldn't care less who they are. They are totally within their rights to pass any judgement they want and Rangers are within their rights to appeal. It will now be decided by the appeals panel which i take it will be public.

Any Rangers supporter who makes any threats or has a go at these 3 in anyway deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. Considering 1 of the 3 is a leading QC(allegedly) they would be beyond foolish to do so.

Again, irrelevant to the point. Ally McCoist is quite clearly using intimdation with his statement. Its not the SFA who need to deal with McCoist' statement - its the Police and the law of the land.

GIRUY :P

Edited by Captain_Sensible

i think we should all try and have a go at infiltrating RM, we could try the old divide and conquer tactic, play them off against each other. "here BillyBear i heard that Loyalist1690 is going about saying he's pumped yur bird". and "here lads a seen Redhand Rab oan Sunday comin oot the pope shoap, he's wan o' them" that sort of thing

That could work you know, as long as user names are only passed on by PM.

I joined a while ago because there was talk of banning new members since they would all be 'tarriers'.

The problem is I haven't been able to post anything - just can't bring myself to use the 'appropriate'language to avoid being tagged a ***** or worse. and banned.

Hibbee Jibbee knows exactly, but I think it was made more difficult, not impossible.

Ruined the train of thought I had there.

I was thinking that Rangers get liquidated, the New Co would have their application to the league rejected by virtue of not meeting the criteria, and then the Franchise option being unavailable thanks to David Murray tipping Airdrieonians into liquidation all those years ago and causing a situation that seen the rules changed. It would have been perfect...