Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think my account has been removed already. Disappointing. I will move home later today and settle in Govan for the foreseeable future so that they accept my IP address.

In hindsight, choosing the username 'HunnyBear' was maybe a bad idea.

A return visit to the Strathclyde Hilton should sort out those IP address issues.

sums it all up

From Rangers Media laugh.gif

'Scottio19

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

I wil always remember them for bringing players such as Juan Sara, Fabian Caballero and Caniggia to Scotland.

Always bigger than Scumdee United'

Really sums up both clubs really. laugh.gif

Notice this posted on the thread:

But remember when we took Georgi Kinkladze off them?

Uhm, no :unsure:

Fair play to Dundee for coming out and saying aboslutely nothing whatsoever, but in the process probably picking up a few Dundee based gers who will be looking for a new football team soon.

Have heard that the three man panel is "insert 3 random names of folk that you don't really like".

If Drooper posts Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart.... I will hunt him down and give him a smack. :P

So have I missed it amongst all the philosophy discussion and correction of french grammar, but have we not gone nearly 2 days now without any kind of word from either of the 'potential bidders' for Rangers? You can imagine the panic at D&P's office..."No, I've tried phoning several times but both phones are still just ringing out".

Ravelin

Ally McCoist calling for the 3 SFA panel members to be named is pretty disgusting. Its implied intimidation and a call to violence.

The Police should surely get involved. Breach of the peace?

So the SFAs idea of being more open and fair with disciplinary matters is to get 3 totally anonymous people to pass judgement on clubs :lol:

I couldn't care less who they are. They are totally within their rights to pass any judgement they want and Rangers are within their rights to appeal. It will now be decided by the appeals panel which i take it will be public.

Any Rangers supporter who makes any threats or has a go at these 3 in anyway deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. Considering 1 of the 3 is a leading QC(allegedly) they would be beyond foolish to do so.

Edited by No8.

Starts by saying their is little sympathy for Rangers then they quote posts from Drooper, saintee1977 and Marre2.

Well done you 3 guys for showing that there is at least one football forum where the members are conversant with the English language.

My husband thought ice cream and jelly a celebratory party happy banter for celtic supporters and yes a wind up to rangers fans, but we certainly had not realised it had ira connotations

Huh? :huh:

You must have missed the bit where rangers fans jumped in claiming that because some former IRA prisoners had once eaten jelly & ice cream at a gathering, singing about the delicious party foods makes you a terrorist supporter.

So the SFAs idea of being more open and fair with disciplinary matters is to get 3 totally anonymous people to pass judgement on clubs :lol:

I couldn't care less who they are. They are totally within their rights to pass any judgement they want and Rangers are within their rights to appeal. It will now be decided by the appeals panel which i take it will be public.

Any Rangers supporter who makes any threats or has a go at these 3 in anyway deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. Considering 1 of the 3 is a leading QC(allegedly) they would be beyond foolish to do so.

But they're not totally anonymous, are they? They were three picked from the 100 or so which all the clubs, including Rangers, agreed upon. This was the agreed procedure which Rangers were quite happy with until they felt something went against them and suddenly they're demanding 'justice' and a change...they're laughable.

As it happens I think the punishment will probably be cut on appeal.

Wee question that has likely been answered, but I can't be bothered looking through every page to check.

When Airdrieonians disappeared, and Airdrie United bought Clydebank after their application to join the league was knocked back, were the rules changed to prevent someone from buying a team, changing the name and moving it elsewhere as per the Airdrie Utd example?

The noose has David Murray's name on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17840164

Obviously he won't hand over all the stuff, so it will need a warrant to get the juicy bits.

Leckie at last shows some courage and mentions David Murray by name http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4277457/Why-we-wont-all-help-The-Rangers.html

Will the dam burst now all the succulent lamb has been enjoyed?

You must have missed the bit where rangers fans jumped in claiming that because some former IRA prisoners had once eaten jelly & ice cream at a gathering, singing about the delicious party foods makes you a terrorist supporter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!