Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well - I must say the 'Rangers' fans I know do seem genuinely upbeat about things - lots of talk about it being teams from higher divisions that beat them and mention of that being the best performance of the season - Ally is still the man surprisingly !

Marvellous news . I live in a state of worry that they will wise up before the new club dies.and the next one...

Well - I must say the 'Rangers' fans I know do seem genuinely upbeat about things - lots of talk about it being teams from higher divisions that beat them and mention of that being the best performance of the season - Ally is still the man surprisingly !

As I said on the "let's all laugh" thread, people appear to have lost sight of the reality here.

Yesterday's Rangers team was assembled very much more expensively than the team that beat them by a comfortable margin at Ibrox in a big game. That the outcome seems to have gone down well with Rangers fans and the media, tells us how stupid and deluded many within both groups are.

I'm starting to think that losing to Raith was some kind of masterstroke by McCoist - it made anything afterwards seem like an improvement.

As I said on the "let's all laugh" thread, people appear to have lost sight of the reality here.

Yesterday's Rangers team was assembled very much more expensively than the team that beat them by a comfortable margin at Ibrox in a big game. That the outcome seems to have gone down well with Rangers fans and the media, tells us how stupid and deluded many within both groups are.

I'm starting to think that losing to Raith was some kind of masterstroke by McCoist - it made anything afterwards seem like an improvement.

I concur.

It's utterly laughable. I never imagined that I'd see bluenoses pleased that they 'only' lost 3-1 at home to a Diddy team they have massively outspent. These really are the days of our lives.

We have never been known for 'pretty football'. Aye, we had a time under Wee Dick when it was actually breathtaking. I will go to my grave believing that around 1999/2000 Rangers played the best football ever seen by a Scottish team.

Normally, though, we've a 'blood and snotters' spine with a few wee gallus blokes dancing around. Sadly, both components are missing.

They weren't very Scottish and assembling them helped kill the club, so it's not really something worth taking to your grave old chum.

You'll be able to go watch the Club down there too! ;)

Is WATP the new phrase you use when watching ra gers.

"What-A The Phuck" was that!!!!????

Never mind, 2-in-row is money well spent.

Everyone knows the era that was played ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slow day on The Big Thread if my gentle meander about the 'pretty football' we played in 1999/200 gets 6 bites.

Still. What do I know. I'm only a person.

Slow day on The Big Thread if my gentle meander about the 'pretty football' we played in 1999/200 gets 6 bites.

Rather a sad day if you're resorting to the angling metaphor when people challenge a daft post.

Come on Kincardine. You're better than this.

Yep. If you were 15 years old. Maybe. ;)

I agree with you, Henrik. It was the 1964 treble winning team. ;)

Not amongst many others of us he's not.

Haud the fuckin bus, Stoney. My superiority complex is firmly in place. Aye so it's 'a bad weeek at the office' but WATP ;)

I never doubted your superiority complex Kinky pal. Don't stress we will save you eventually, we'll get the easy ones first. Haud on in there big man.

We have never been known for 'pretty football'. Aye, we had a time under Wee Dick when it was actually breathtaking. I will go to my grave believing that around 1999/2000 Rangers played the best football ever seen by a Scottish team.

Normally, though, we've a 'blood and snotters' spine with a few wee gallus blokes dancing around. Sadly, both components are missing.

Scottish. Aye, OK.

You mean this lot?

as someone said on the top 5 thread, rangers must have really rattled you at some point. such a bitter man :lol:

You just carry on supporting your inclusive, non-offensive organisation, wee man - while they're still around.

Maybe you could be sending the club some ideas for the PR releases to prove why they haven't died this time. :lol:

ETA: That answer above took a couple of minutes, after 3 hours of total inactivity on here - yet I'm the one that's rattled. :lol: A jolly Good Morning to you, mini-Vicky.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I'm not on my way back from the pub. I don't drink alcohol often, since I can't afford to.

I'm on my way back from walking my dog.

Sorry to burst your perception of another stupid Orc.

Shove your pleasing where the sun doesn't shine.

So you took your dog somewhere and left it? Or were you still walking your dog?

You just carry on supporting your inclusive, non-offensive organisation, wee man - while they're still around.

Maybe you could be sending the club some ideas for the PR releases to prove why they haven't died this time. :lol:

ETA: That answer above took a couple of minutes, after 3 hours of total inactivity on here - yet I'm the one that's rattled. :lol: A jolly Good Morning to you, mini-Vicky.

^^^^^^ rattled

Reading over Mr Glib&Shameless' latest outburst there and was struck by the fact that he appears to have shifted from being the saviour with copious personal cash that the berrz were hoping for, to a bloke waiting to see how many others stump up lumps of unwanted cash before adding just enough of his own to be the controlling stakeholder? A stakeholder who has publicly stated his willingness, no, intention to spend excessively to achieve past glories. A proven path to extinction?

Not a surprise to all outside the madhouse of course but surely even the fawning apologists can now see his great plan/scheme/scam is utter baws.

Or am I putting credit where it's not due...? (See what I did there? ;))

EDIT: removal of one smiley for gravitas....

Edited by GreenockRover