Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

is it realised that this current board wasn't in place and not to blame for most of these results?

That's a fair enough comment Bendy but if true, shouldn't they have emptied the cupboard of skeletons and did the "A big boy did it and ran away...." act as soon as they took control ?

You honestly believe there are no connections between the current board and the folk they are blaming?

I can't help but think the whole thing from Murray selling the Club to Whyte to the present day has been one big charade........where the money these "spivs" have had is their pay off for doing certain peoples dirty work......ie Murray and dare I say King?

Edited by sjc

I can't help but think the whole thing from Murray selling the Club to Whyte to the present day has been one big charade........where the money these "spivs" have had is there pay off for doing certain peoples dirty work......ie Murray and dare I say King?

Probably some truth in that assumption and I would love to read the definitive story one day.............but it'll never happen.

I can't help but think the whole thing from Murray selling the Club to Whyte to the present day has been one big charade........where the money these "spivs" have had is there pay off for doing certain peoples dirty work......ie Murray and dare I say King?

I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that the vast majority of what has happened was planned out long in advance. That the Rangers fans still can't see it is the most unbelievable part of it all.

:lol::lol::lol:

Amusing though a lot of this is (SPL champions within three years, ffs!) redundancies of support staff isn't really all that amusing.

Has it been worth spunking £70 million in two years (!) to win the seaside leagues? For the rest of us, absolutely - hilarious that some of the bleating about "still needing to be competitive in the cups!!!" has returned a Ramsdens Cup runners up and two reamings by Dundee Utd. edit: while crippling the newco, of course

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

is it realised that this current board wasn't in place and not to blame for most of these results?

They have the sanme masters, basically the same board i my most humble of opinion..

Incredible that the present BoD are still trying to blame and blackmail the Sevco fans for the loss of card payment facilities.

Midfield Maestro on KDS sums it all up quite succinctly :-

They won't make it to another share issue.

They need season ticket cash in now. Actual cash, not credit. Good luck getting that off your fans in 3 weeks. They don't have time to call a general meeting to get the authority to do another share issue. They will be in administration before summer unless they somehow get a loan facility from someone (who will inevitable take much more than their pound of flesh).

They are stupid, feckless b*****ds. They had a clean slate but they have spent monumental amounts on diddies to win part-time leagues and their internecine warfare has lead to a situation where they can't pay their season ticket money - the one thing that will tide the club over - on any form of credit.

Hell mend 'em. Except I think even Hell has a fairly big job on with this one.

Who gives a f**k? Still provides excellent entertainment. We still have the coming months (weeks?) in which to laugh at the current (sic) incumbents :lol:

I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that the vast majority of what has happened was planned out long in advance. That the Rangers fans still can't see it is the most unbelievable part of it all.

Do you think said planners had accounted for not getting "back into" the SPL? Wonder how much that fcuked up their plans?

A Bear purchases his new season ticket

money_brownenvelope.jpg

Cash only.......that's when it really shows you that a company, club, whatever the feck it is, is on its knees, in this case plucking at the flyzip of the supporters, like a 70 year old hooker, offering to suck on their boabies for a tenner. Suck, Sevco, suck.

Pedants corner. Scotland's population was recently said to be 5.5M. Wikipedia has it at 5.2M. It will hopefully fall if there is a YES vote when some Unionists f**k off to Wales or NI .

I am definitely only here for The Rangers. It's the BRALT, after all. It's been great fun, although I will admit to a certain ennui concerning the slow pace of events recently. However, I am confident that some enjoyable news will arrive soon enough.

Confidence rewarded. :P

Do you think said planners had accounted for not getting "back into" the SPL? Wonder how much that fcuked up their plans?

I think there would have been plans, back up plans, and back up back up plans.

Not getting into the SPL or SPL 2 will have been accounted for, but would not have been Plan A.

The changes in rules and regulations regarding membership transfer and the like over the last 5 or so years by the SFA, the restructuring of the game essentially opening it up at the bottom, getting them voted in without allowing others to apply for the league place, it was all well prepped and expected by those in charge. No question at all.

NewRangers financial planning.

Graham Wallace "These cards won't scratch themselves and we only need ten jackpots to get us back where we belong". "Nae Bother, cos, WATP & NO SURRENDER!"

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/i/article/scratchcards/popup/250000rainbow.jpg

Edited by aDONisSheep