Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There are plenty of people spend all day posting on this forum, I do not see you having a go at them, some of them work for local authorities and are being paid by tax payers money and yet they have a right old moan about tax payers money....only when it suits eh...

Could just be the fact that it is a bank holiday though.

aye,but do they all pretend to be sevco fans and never go to games.and have the audacity to comment about deid teams.

1. Sell to who?

2. Can they do this with security hanging over it?

3. Paying us back while asking for significantly more? how does that work?

1. Anyone that would like to purchase them. If there is a developer or investor that thinks they can make a pound out of it then I am sure they will be willing to pay the going rate.

2. A security is a means by which the holder can force the sale of the asset to realise their debt. It doesn't mean that if the club/company defaults that the stadium and MP revert to the security holder.

3. As stated in item 2, you will only have the right to force the club/company to sell the securitised assets. If you are not the highest bidder then these will never be owned by the supporters. You will however see a return on your season ticket money.

It says the ST renewals are legally binding.

But not pledges.

As they don't own any season tickets to sell it's a fair assumption that's an invalid contract in the eyes of the law from the get go ... no ?

They aren't offering to sell season tickets though. It is rather like all these "fake" websites that spring up offering to process your ESTA application or passport application for a fee. They don't actually own anything, just provide a service for something that you can do yourself. In this case they are using the service to try and execute a secondary objective.

1. What is the going rate? a stadium with a listed building in the middle of govan....having a look at previous sale history it fetched £5.5M when it was used to support a football club with thousands of paying customers alongside a training facility in Murray Park. And was then the subject of massive increase based on an external surveyor

2. It does mean the money is protected though. Only in so far as the stadium and MP can raise the necessary amount to pay you back. If not then the money is not protected but you would see a return on you money based on the security value vs selling price.

3. So they are only asking for significantly more, there is nothing to say they would get it, I would imagine an independent valuation would be sought and would take into account previous values in similar circumstances. See item 1.

Tedi

I am not going to argue over it. All I stated was that having security on the assets does not entitle you to them.

BTW, I am actually in favour of you guys actually trying to do something other than blindly throw you money at the club/company. I just thought I would lay out what having security actually means in reality rather than "DK World".

Nobody, either directors of Ibrox 1972, representatives of the Union of Fans or anybody else, will take a penny from this initiative. The legal fees, setup costs and website fees have all been covered in advance and none of the money deposited by fans, in the event of the security being granted, will be used for any purpose other than purchasing season tickets for those participating. Indeed, the company is likely to incur other substantial legal costs in the event of this happening and these will be covered by the company.

No salaries or expenses will be paid and no fees will be taken other than those for GoCardless and Stripe who are third party providers. This is about giving the fans who are unconvinced by this board an option to try to achieve something positive with their season ticket money. Nobody involved will benefit personally.

- See more at: https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk/faqs/#sthash.WVLR2Gm5.dpuf

I did read that but it doesn't actually answer the question of whom is providing the money, which was what was asked.

Nobody, either directors of Ibrox 1972, representatives of the Union of Fans or anybody else, will take a penny from this initiative. The legal fees, setup costs and website fees have all been covered in advance and none of the money deposited by fans, in the event of the security being granted, will be used for any purpose other than purchasing season tickets for those participating. Indeed, the company is likely to incur other substantial legal costs in the event of this happening and these will be covered by the company.

No salaries or expenses will be paid and no fees will be taken other than those for GoCardless and Stripe who are third party providers. This is about giving the fans who are unconvinced by this board an option to try to achieve something positive with their season ticket money. Nobody involved will benefit personally.

- See more at: https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk/faqs/#sthash.WVLR2Gm5.dpuf

Nobody will benefit personally ......

Aye right. Even if it was for emotional reasons, that's a personal benefit . They're at it.

Gough must be the last hero to get rolled out. It cannae keep going.

1. What is the going rate? a stadium with a listed building in the middle of govan....having a look at previous sale history it fetched £5.5M when it was used to support a football club with thousands of paying customers alongside a training facility in Murray Park.

2. It does mean the money is protected though.

3. So they are only asking for significantly more, there is nothing to say they would get it, I would imagine an independent valuation would be sought and would take into account previous values in similar circumstances.

In fairness, when it was bought as part of the asset sale, it was only £1.5m. It then had a 'fair value' adjustment to circa £5.5m in the interim statements (IIRC) and then subsequent revaluations to £45m-ish and then £62m-ish (depending on which form of valuation was used)*.

*I don't remember the exact figures.

How much is it worth? I'm not sure, I suspect it depends on how long you're prepared to hold onto it or what you wish to do with it.

I would think you could squeeze a couple of million p.a. out of any 'FranchiseRangers'. Coventry City are not exactly blossoming (as a parallel view, sub 4k average home gates I believe) and they want to move back.

Yours

aDONis