Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think there was a time when mad Phil's blogs were of merit. Maybe 2 years ago.

Now though there is nothing really there, he seems to be just filling space. Charlotte stole his thunder for a while and there's another blog, the long road or something that got the 5 way agreement stuff, which have been of much more value.

As a side note, I would like to wish Imran Ahmad all the very best in his endeavours today 8)

Agreed. 'Mon the Imran ! :guns

LORD

STARRED MOTION

4hrs

CA131/13 Imran Ahmad v The Rangers Football Club Ltd

BBM Solicitors

No Law Lord named yet. And should that not read "Five-Starred Motion" ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Just a few of the exclusives provided by phil courtesy of our attentive Dhenbhoy.

Nicely summarised. No doubt he'll get something right one of these days, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Nicely summarised. No doubt he'll get something right one of these days, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

I'd be inclined to disagree with this as the chances of a blind squirrel climbing a tree to avoid predators or running across a road without getting squished by a bus are remote. Ergo, nut-finding might be the least of it's worries.

:P

There just HAS to be a joke in there but it's eluding me. Anyone?

ETA found this

' The Clit River is a tributary of the Solca River in Romania'

:ph34r:

I think Tedi is wrong here (I know I know, not expecting any credit for stating the obvious) as I don't believe the collective term for Fannies is "stream"

Two Fannies doesnt constitute a herd or grouping and is described as a "cupla" - Tedi and Magoo are a cupla fannies

More often than not more than two Fannies are referred to as a "bunch-a" - Tedi, Magoo and bennett are a bunch-a fannies.

The singular Fannie (or more commonly Fanny) is often described in terms of his commitment to fannydom - Tedi is total fanny.

Or even in terms of his lack of non-fanny characteristics - Magoo is a pure fanny.

When fannies communicate with each other it is usually met with complete enthusiasm by other members of their "bunch" and non-fannies will often perceive this discourse as being similiar to urine. - That total fanny is talking pish

When a bunch is in full flow (ahem) this is referred to (rather confusingly) as solid urine. Bennet and Magoo are talking a pile of pish.

"Stream" is not therefore correct usage and seems to be the sole invention of a singular total fanny talking pish.

I can exclusively reveal that somebody who cannot be named told me something which cannot be revealed will definitely happen today and if not today then almost certainly tomorrow and when it does happen lots of people may or may not be very interested

How many times could the zombies be resurrected and flung into div 2 before they implode and repeat the cycle - for it to stop being funny and the SPFL to wash their hands of it?

^^^^^^^word salad^^^^^^^

Edited by Gaz FFC

Little getting let go sums up everything that is wrong with Rangers approach. They should have built the team around guys like him. Enough ability to get them to the top league, relatively low wage, and a fan of the club. OK, so they wouldn't win the top division or a major cup like that, but the most important thing should have been stability, and that is what they would have got with a group of players like him.

Orite people, long time reader, first time poster here.

Just wanted to pop in and say hiya, and how much I'm enjoying this thread. People like Tedi and Dhenboy are like soap opera stars to me , I've been checking in here every so often to both a) see what's happening at Ibrox, and more importantly to check the latest verbal jousting between those two in particular.

....special mention has to go to the whole Goa carry on a couple of days ago. That made me chuckle ;-)

Anyway......as I said, just wanted to say hello.

Just wanted to pop in and say hiya, and how much I'm enjoying this thread. People like Tedi and Dhenboy are like soap opera stars to me , I've been checking in here every so often to both a) see what's happening at Ibrox, and more importantly to check the latest verbal jousting between those two in particular.

....special mention has to go to the whole Goa carry on a couple of days ago. That made me chuckle ;-)

A Jambo and A Gentleman ? Impossible !!! 8)

Welcome, sir.

I am also hearing that Charlie Telfer will be a Dundee United player next season, again one of more gifted youngsters who simply has not been given a chance, obviously going unbeaten in league one was much more important.

:(

When we got Darryl Duffy off you guys 10 years ago, I understand the management team were attacked at an AGM for releasing a promising Kid for nowt and paying equally as good older players a fortune.

Seems nothing has changed in a decade at Ibrox.

This just confirms what many believe, that if you are a promising teenager looking to make your way in football then Rangers aren't the club for you.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Little getting let go sums up everything that is wrong with Rangers approach. They should have built the team around guys like him. Enough ability to get them to the top league, relatively low wage, and a fan of the club. OK, so they wouldn't win the top division or a major cup like that, but the most important thing should have been stability, and that is what they would have got with a group of players like him.

Can't understand why they are letting the younger players go. If they need to cut costs it's the McThuggochs and the Dalys that need to be culled.

Unless of course they are letting everybody go ^_^ ...........it'll just take longer to sort out the big earners. :rolleyes:

Join date April 1st.................

Vicky?

Apologies if I'm wrong. (to you, not Bennet)