Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you actually trolling me?

They have 2 players I can think of. McDonald and Stevenson, average age is 22. So without actually checking it's primarily a team of youngsters.

Don't take offense to what I say here but please don't respond anymore to anything that I post, which is rare, your posts add nothing anymore to the general debate of the thread, I like to read the opinions but you responding to every post that anyone posts is rank. It's trolling of the highest order.

If you added something to the thread it wouldn't be a problem but 90% of it is primary school stuff.

I'd rather get opinion from posters like Tedi/youngsy about rangers, they seem to know what they are talking about.

But good on you, you must feel a nice sense of achievement.

Stop posting lies and pish and i'll stop pulling you up for it.

Nice meltdown too lol

Stop posting lies and pish and i'll stop pulling you up for it.

Nice meltdown too lol

Lol, a tear stained meltdown it was. But I think your a bit of an authority on meltdowns so you would know.

It wasn't a meltdown just tired of your utter rank posts.

I wrote team of youngster and then youth team in the same post and yet you choose to pick up on youth team rather than the other.

No matter, you just don't contribute anything at all.

But you pulling anyone up for lies and pish is hilarious.

It's all you post.

Is there anything you won't deflect on?

You're the best deflector on here.

Example - I asked you a few days ago if your real name was Mark, following a comment (or two) from other posters.

You still haven't answered my simple, yes-or-no-type question.

You're either deflecting, or not responding.

Shame really, because I guess from the early P&B Bennett posts, that there's a decent debater in there somewhere.

I must have missed it as i don't recall it.

I was also under the impression that you didn't want me replying to any of your posts.

After the debacle rangers had with EBT's all bonuses are written down on the players contract. They have been told the money is not there to pay them.

There is a lot more to this story than meets than eye.

After the debacle rangers had with EBT's all bonuses are written down on the players contract. They have been told the money is not there to pay them.

There is a lot more to this story than meets than eye.

Who said what?

My cousin works at Ibrox. This is the rumour doing the rounds inside ibrox. A few players are apparently threatening to leave if its not paid.

Not having a go but the one thign rangers can't do is keep secrets.....

From what I can see.

They will only take the money once security over Ibrox is granted.

You can pay by credit card (unlike Rangers) and receive the the full protection this offers.

Won't work like that, "the service" that you are being provided by Ibrox1972 will be covered by Section 75 protection but the season ticket will not.

The guarantee is that they will pass your money onto the club once security has been granted along with your Rangers number and seat details, they make it clear that they cannot guarantee what seat will be provided.

At this point the club would have promised seats in exchange for this money and security will be in place so if the club then reneged on giving seats out then that security could be called in by Ibrox1972, we would have basically funded a stadium purchase by Kings company.

Think I could live with the risk in that unlikely outcome.

The set-up looks reasonable, and dare I say it, transparent.

Its success does seem to rely on the presumption however, that handing over security is preferable to those in control; to entering another insolvency.

I'm not convinced that it is.

The guarantee is that they will pass your money onto the club once security has been granted along with your Rangers number and seat details, they make it clear that they cannot guarantee what seat will be provided.

At this point the club would have promised seats in exchange for this money and security will be in place so if the club then reneged on giving seats out then that security could be called in by Ibrox1972, we would have basically funded a stadium purchase by Kings company.

Think I could live with the risk in that unlikely outcome.

I understand this but paying by credit card will not see your money protected under the Section 75 of the consumer credit act.

up to a point it will, if for instance they were to take the money before security was granted or not pass on the details to the club as guaranteed.

This doesn't provide any extra protection though as it only protects against the intermediary not delivering a service. (which is actually an added step in the purchasing process).

If they pass on the money and the club go bust then there will be no refunds based on section 75 protections. Exactly the same position as you would be in at a personal level if you just purchased the season ticket with cash.

ETA: Clarity of meaning!!

Edited by strichener