Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Craig Gordon will sign for Rangers, that's another rumour going around - Rangers Media. Looks like some of them just can't comprehend what 'there's no more money' really means. I take it none of them have bought up season tickets either to help support Sal's quest to strengthen his very thin squad ready to take on the might of the Championship teams with their full time players. :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=268800

I'm sure when Sal is unable to sign both Miller and Gordon the support will look around for someone to blame, it won't be Sal. If this is all made up pish coming from him he's playing a blinder and deflecting the gullible away from blaming him. I'm sure also Fat Sal will be greeting to the media how he wanted to sign them but couldn't and will fall short of blaming the support for not renewing their season tickets and fall short of blaming the board for picking up bonuses the size of a players annual wage.

What is this anyway, is this a continuation of the tradition at Rangers where they sign up has beens and injury troubled former internationals to see them finish the last year or two of their careers with bumper pay deals while sitting them on the bench or up in the stand?.

The reality will hit them when Kenny Miller signs for Notts County and Craig Gordon signs for Hearts. :lol:

Edited by CityDave

They reckon miller is gonna take half of what guys like cribari are paid. So around 3k a week.

Imagine a useful players like miller who runs all day getting paid 3 times less than geezers like McCulloch! (No idea of his wage lets just say 10-12k)

Baffling.

Edited by thehoss

McCoist claiming that the players and coaching staff won't receive a bonus for winning the league this year, and they didn't last year.

What do we think, more lies? Or is it because 800k salary is more than generous for the lowest league in the land.

I would be surprised if the players don't have financial increases for every level they move up, so maybe that is their bonus.

Most of these players should be on performance based payments and win bonuses but with similar size wages to a full time team playing at that level.

Craig Gordon will sign for Rangers, that's another rumour going around - Rangers Media.

I can almost see the sense in the Craig Gordon speculation. He's been training there, Simonsen is out of contract and you have the chance to negotiate a good deal with a guy who used to be a top keeper. Get him for less than they're currently squandering on Simonsen, structure it so that if injured, he gets even less

I can almost see the sense in the Craig Gordon speculation. He's been training there, Simonsen is out of contract and you have the chance to negotiate a good deal with a guy who used to be a top keeper. Get him for less than they're currently squandering on Simonsen, structure it so that if injured, he gets even less

But they'll likely structure it by saying "what were you on at Sunderland? We'll better it!"

McCoist claiming that the players and coaching staff won't receive a bonus for winning the league this year, and they didn't last year.

What do we think, more lies? Or is it because 800k salary is more than generous for the lowest league in the land.

I would be surprised if the players don't have financial increases for every level they move up, so maybe that is their bonus.

Its due to there being no money to pay them.

Gordon won't go to Rangers, better teams than them will take a chance on him.

I would have thought if he had signed then they would have plastered it all over the web.

Say what you like but least miller will put in a shift. Unlike a few of those mercenaries currently at the club.