Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

First of all i suspect he's at the wind up but i did like the way used a lot of smilies in his post for added effect.

Secondly i really don't believe your fairytale about Kenny Miller, there are plenty of things you could use to have a dig at Rangers without making shit up.

f**k off. Just f**k off.

What I wrote is true. In fact, one of the four converts works beside me.

I have no axe to grind with Kenny Miller.

It wasn't a dig. But I couldn't give a flying f**k whether you believe it or not.

Your credibility on here is low.

f**k off. Just f**k off.

It wasn't a dig. But I couldn't give a flying f**k whether you believe it or not.

Your credibility on here is low zero.

f**k off. Just f**k off.

Your credibility on here is low.

Temper, temper now.

It was a dig and not a very good one at that.

The original poster says it wasn't a dig.

The least credible poster P&B has ever seen says it was.

Who to believe? It's a toughie, right enough.

Well you and the original poster do have a lot of things in common, similar viewpoints you could say.

Why did they give up supporting Rangers after Miller signed the second time? Was it, as i suspect, because he previously played for Celtic, if so then Dumbarton and their fans are very welcome to the four of them.

That could heve been the reason, but I don't know for certain.

We took them in, detoxed them, indoctrinated them into the Sons' way, and they've all lived happily ever after.

Four less bigots in the West of Scotland is the outcome. Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Thanks you for your reasoned response. Could I refer you to Bennett, to see if you can teach him how to debate properly again, without thinking the world's against him?

Never, ever, refer to me as a friend.

And despite the law of the land, I detest homosexuals. The law cannot change my perception of them.

Four less bigots in the West of Scotland is the outcome. Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

And you are calling others bigots.

Wow...

So let me get this straight we have;

Boyd

Miller

Hutton (Alan)

Bougie

Hutchinson

All inbound, have I missed anyone?

The Daily Record :lol:

Give it time, once the transfer windows open it will be time for everyone who every played in a rangers shirt to come back and finish their career.

The article clearly says he has offers from other clubs but they just had to add that caveat about him wishing to finish his career with rangers. That could be 5years from now!

Btw you missed out barry ferguson!

Ok daily record again.http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anger-staff-ex-rangers-owner-david-3529896

But on a serious note, back when Murray was moving rangers debt about(I think) and into MIH, is this it finally beginning to bite?

Or is this a separate issue altogether?

(Genuine questions)

Time this cowboy had his Knighthood taken back.

Ok daily record again.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/anger-staff-ex-rangers-owner-david-3529896

But on a serious note, back when Murray was moving rangers debt about(I think) and into MIH, is this it finally beginning to bite?

Or is this a separate issue altogether?

(Genuine questions)

same story in The Scotsman...

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/pensions-crisis-at-former-rangers-owner-s-company-1-3407692

chickens coming home to roost from the David Murray ethos of spending tenners when fivers would have been more prudent.

But prudence would never have got the 9 in a row.

Although prudence would have prevented the death of the original Rangers.

I don't think this will have any impact on the current club.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

same story in The Scotsman...

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/pensions-crisis-at-former-rangers-owner-s-company-1-3407692

chickens coming home to roost from the David Murray ethos of spending tenners when fivers would have been more prudent.

But prudence would never have got the 9 in a row.

Although prudence would have prevented the death of the original Rangers.

I don't think this will have any impact on the current club.

Hiya mate, are you still celebrating that much vaunted 2nd place?

Aiberdeens glory years back with a bang..