Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So let me get this straight we have;

Boyd

Miller

Hutton (Alan)

Bougie

Hutchinson

All inbound, have I missed anyone?

The Daily Record :lol:

All thats missing is the return of Kirk Broadfoot lol

Hiya mate, are you still celebrating that much vaunted 2nd place?

Aiberdeens glory years back with a bang..

gutted yesterday, but no more than we deserved over the 90 minutes and the post-split performances, Tannadice excepted

kudos to Motherwell.

Decent season all told.

you should be so lucky

Lucky lucky lucky

I should be so lucky in love

I should be so lucky

Lucky lucky lucky

I should be so lucky in love

gutted yesterday, but no more than we deserved over the 90 minutes and the post-split performances, Tannadice excepted

kudos to Motherwell.

Decent season all told.

The main downside is that i never knew the game was on, if i did i'd have had the radio to listen to Richard gordon spewing.

The spivs don't do walking away ..... unless their pockets are bulging with wealth of the radar.

Could the rename Ibrox to Laxley Park/the Margarita Dome once they hive it off from the loss-making subsidiary in lieu of debts?! Even better, can the insist the loss making drain who play in blue rename themselves to something like Club Tropicana?!

Ann Budge at Hearts continuing to do today, what every owner/chairman/director at Rangers should have done on must be now 3 opportunities when they have failed to structure the company and the works team and build a well structured fully functioning football club with a long term strategy.

Everyone of them has failed to be ruthless when it has come to the club structure and the football team.

Ann Budge at Hearts continuing to do today, what every owner/chairman/director at Rangers should have done on must be now 3 opportunities when they have failed to structure the company and the works team and build a well structured fully functioning football club with a long term strategy.

Everyone of them has failed to be ruthless when it has come to the club structure and the football team.

^^^ This.

One of 'Rangers' main problems had been the fans and the 'clubs' unwillingness to accept their current predicament.

Well done on Hearts for doing it right.

I am willing to accept that just like Hearts Rangers problems stemmed from overspending chasing success.

Of course the humbled Hearts fans have not spent the past year posting 5-1 funny gifs alongside greggy wallace ones at every hibs or opposition fan who dared suggest they were now paying for that success overspending :rolleyes:

I am willing to accept that the major difference between Hearts and Rangers was the appointment of neutral administrators, I am willing to accept that there is absolutely nothing the Rangers fans could have done to stop the sale of the club to those currently running it and I am not really talking about the board here, I am also willing to accept that unlike Hearts the majority of our money was owed to HMRC who unlike Ubig do not accept pennies in the pound CVA`s

HMRC will accept a pennies in the pound CVA, they just won't do it after there has been deliberate witholding of taxes.

I am willing to accept that just like Hearts Rangers problems stemmed from overspending chasing success.

Of course the humbled Hearts fans have not spent the past year posting 5-1 funny gifs alongside greggy wallace ones at every hibs or opposition fan who dared suggest they were now paying for that success overspending :rolleyes:

I am willing to accept that the major difference between Hearts and Rangers was the appointment of neutral administrators, I am willing to accept that there is absolutely nothing the Rangers fans could have done to stop the sale of the club to those currently running it and I am not really talking about the board here, I am also willing to accept that unlike Hearts the majority of our money was owed to HMRC who unlike Ubig do not accept pennies in the pound CVA`s

In general, not you specifically, the Hearts fans have handled their insolvency event with far more class imo. Would the Rangers fans have embraced a season of guaranteed failure the way the Hearts fans have? I severely doubt it, it's not the Rangers way. I would go so far as to say that a great deal of Rangers fans are part of the problem, not the solution.

I agree with most of your other points especially the neutral administrators being vital, but I don't remember any Rangers fans complaining when you were snapping up a load of then SPL players it was pretty obvious you could ill afford. In fact I think the general consensus was GIRFUY.

If HMRC have not been paid then someone somewhere along the line has taken the decision not to pay them.

Not really, if someone has been fucked over by a customer then they may find that they do not have the money to pay their taxes. This possibly happened to some of the Rangers' suppliers when they were shafted by your old company/club.

What Rangers did was wilfully withhold payments due to meet running costs. This is not the same thing.

Go away and hae a read of this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/helpsheets/vas-factsheet.pdf and then tell me that you are not posting pish about HMRC and CVAs instead of trying to pull me up with utter nonsense.

One of the first conditions, and one that Rangers failed would be:

debtors are honest in their financial disclosure

Edited by strichener

f**k off. Just f**k off.

What I wrote is true. In fact, one of the four converts works beside me.

I have no axe to grind with Kenny Miller.

It wasn't a dig. But I couldn't give a flying f**k whether you believe it or not.

Your credibility on here is low zero.

Away ye go, it's not that high.