Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Im just arrived here on this forum and the firdt thing i see is a derogatory remark about Muslims,OH DEARY ME, a wonderfull race of folk you could not beat,honest,loyal,and politically asstute,,its NOT bring them onboard (they) our brothers in arms are aboard and kicking and fighting with the rest of us ,lets call a spade a spade here ,i stand with my pals dark skinned or lighter shade of milk bottle ,please dont go doon this fukin line PAISLET ROAD WEST IS WHERE THE HEART IS and dont let us forget it ,RANT OVER ILL BE BACK

ooo i like this one can we keep him? laugh.gif

Im just arrived here on this forum and the firdt thing i see is a derogatory remark about Muslims,OH DEARY ME, a wonderfull race of folk you could not beat,honest,loyal,and politically asstute,,its NOT bring them onboard (they) our brothers in arms are aboard and kicking and fighting with the rest of us ,lets call a spade a spade here ,i stand with my pals dark skinned or lighter shade of milk bottle ,please dont go doon this fukin line PAISLET ROAD WEST IS WHERE THE HEART IS and dont let us forget it ,RANT OVER ILL BE BACK

Leggo? Is that you Leggo? Nah YOU would be tOo BUSY working on a BLOG

Can see influx of numpties spoiling this thread soon

Strange how tbk and Kennedy have finally got together and the media haven't sniffed it in the last few days. I thought Chico wouldbhave been in on that one at least or is he sitting at home stuffing his puss with Kraft Cheesy Pasta. he has been MIA recently.

Badge has a suspicious hand on it, off to the John Knox 1560-1690 Commemoration League with you.

I find this hand on our badge thing hilarious.

It came from the Boyd family coat of arms, Boyd the staunch catholic and jackobite, the two raised fingers and thumb represent the holy trinity.

It came from the Boyd family coat of arms, Boyd the staunch catholic and jackobite, the two raised fingers and thumb represent the holy trinity.

But you have squirrels on you badge, whats more orange than a squirrel! :rolleyes:;)

Nae wonder ra peepul want to boycott you lot lol

More pish from the Sportsound Loyal. At least there was one boy who had a modicum of objectivity over the whole debacle. He was mostly drowned out by Jim "Scottish football needs Rangers" Traynor though.

Traynor defending Sallys comments would normally induce rage, but I've come to expect that sort of apologetic bollocks from him and his rag. Sadly even Jim Spence seemed to get caught up in it all.

The most infuriating thing about it is the arrogant manner listeners questions and points are addressed. There's an air of superiority emanating from the lot of them, almost an invisible snear at those who don't happen to agree with the 'we need Rangers' mantra.

As expected Kennedy is now coming to the fore in the slow motion race for Rangers (in administration).

The only people close to any offers to date who had money were Kennedy and Ticketus. All the rest were bluster and hot air supported by a still unquestioning succulent Scottish press. (Although there is a hint of change happening here).

You can be sure that Ticketus and Kennedy will not be taking on any of the financial and legal toxicity that exists within Rangers. And of course they still don't know just how badly toxic it is yet. That is why Duff & Duffer have demanded evidence and documents relating to this held by David Murray at his HQ in Edinburgh.

Add to that the key role of Whyte in all this, without whose support nothing of any significance will happen in terms of Rangers avoiding liquidation.

So loads of positive talk, speculation and for many, blind optimism since 14th February. But things are significantly worse than most realised. Remember when they were trying to sign Daniel Cousin? Add to that the keeping of the full playing squad through bribing the greedy self serving 'stars', but at significant longer term cost to the club. Totally daft!

Now with their backs to the wall we have a concerted media onslaught from the accessories after the fact Walter (without us you are nothing), McCoist flushing out 'the enemy', Sandy Jardine, Hateley, Andy Goram-Goram all prattling on, without addressing the guilt they are are all wrapped up with and benefited from. And of course the supporters are now paying a QC to challenge their slap on the wrist from the SFA. Not any old QC but a "rotweiller".

When this started I had sympathy for the genuine supporters. Not any more. At every turn Rangers in all its manifestations have shown arrogance, greed, inability to face up to and accept the truth, their own failings or wrongdoings. Whether ex player, manager, supporter or any other self appointed spokesman/expert. Every day they choose to brand more and more as their enemy. If they had any friends at the start that goodwill has long gone. The toxicity is not just in the business dealings, this is a seriously vile organisation throughout.

Back to Kennedy and Ticketus. We will hear the CVA route talked about, Chic and Traynor giving it big licks with 'Paul' (without any money) being the front spokesman. Liquidation will be the only conclusion of this ill matched consortium. This will allow a form of the club to continue but then the liquidators can get stuck in properly with Strathclyde fraud squad in partnership to get the guilty men tied down and in the dock of the law and public opinion.

Edited by thelegendthatis

just signed in to start work on my laptop this morning, always get directed straight to the company web site, but today the main headline was sickening "G4S will continue to support Rangers in there time of need"

any motivation to work today has just left my soul

re these Proddy and Kafflick breakaway leagues.

We at Dumbarton FC are beginning to feel like the fat kid at PE that gets left right to the end of team selection, with both team captains shrugging and shuffling their feet, hoping the other will pick us before they have to. Or trying to bargain with "I'll take the wee specky AND the guy with the permalimp, if you take DFC".

PLeeeeeeeeeeaase let us in, we've got a big f*ckoff castle right next to the ground, surely that counts for something?

The latest brainwave from Follow Follow.

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

That is brilliant in terms of entertainment and utterly pathetic as protests go. This situation has really flushed out the huge number of complete bampots in the Rangers support.

Jeckyll and Hyde reporting from the Record again. http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4279497/SFA-sanctions-trio-on-terror-alert.html

In one column, Hannah is shouting that the names of all 3 panel members should have been made public from the start (like your average jury!) while their headline screams about the effects of doing so.

Idiots.

Jeckyll and Hyde reporting from the Record again. http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4279497/SFA-sanctions-trio-on-terror-alert.html

In one column, Hannah is shouting that the names of all 3 panel members should have been made public from the start (like your average jury!) while their headline screams about the effects of doing so.

Idiots.

Can Roger Hannah and his 'newspaper' not chip in to have deleted all the personal information about The Hampden Three removed from The Internet? As we all know from experience, that should make it practically impossible to find out anything about them.

http://www.rangersme...club&Itemid=529

Who are they to judge who is fit and proper?? Fucking hypocrites honestly. Yeah Rovers are struggling financially but what club isint in Scotland?

It's about time other clubs in Scotland were given a boost and a chance of winning the league. You can argue all you want that an SPL without rangers would be a disaster in terms of revenue from fans and television but if more people in this country started supporting other clubs then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

Whyte is largely to blame but at the end of the day if he is doing wrong..then ultimately so are Glasgow Rangers football club, therefore they should be punished for the wrongdoings. Simple as that.

There is more than a few times Ive heard Rangers fans say they are amazed that they got the maximum penalty - they never, they got off pretty lightly considering what the maximum penalty was (expulsion from the league).

Now we are approaching the end game - as we surely are - I think P & B should publish this thread as a book, complete with pics and news articles, so that we may entertain our children and grandchildren with these wonderful stories. No need for Roald Dahl any longer!