Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmm.....Ally fast losing any respect he had with other fans over this I feel. Perhaps, in the interests of 'transparency' he is now prepared to tell us exactly what it was that he whispered in Lennons ear at THAT old firm game that made the ginger leprechaun go mental. Just for transparency Ally.....fairs fair after all eh? Or would what you said likely incur the wrath of the numbskulls that you know exist on the other side of the fence and have them barrelling towards you?

It's quite a different thing when your inconsiderate words bring trouble to your own door me thinks....

I'd fucking love (Keegan style) to know what Ally thinks would be a fitting punishment for going into admin and "buying" players they haven't paid for. Transfer embargo seems about right to me. No doubt a small suspended fine would be more up Ally's alley.

I'd fucking love (Keegan style) to know what Ally thinks would be a fitting punishment for going into admin and "buying" players they haven't paid for. Transfer embargo seems about right to me. No doubt a small suspended fine would be more up Ally's alley.

10 minutes on the naughty step.

ETA: I can think of a few suggestions as to what would be appropriate to insert up Ally's alley.

Edited by Drooper

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Well, in the second part of today's blog Leggy got it just right. I think we would all agree Rangers should get a suspended sentence.......

.....hung from the rafters until dead, then drawn and quartered, the head stuck on a pole and a stake driven through the heart just to make sure they will never come back. Perhaps even a celtic cross and a garlic plant on the grave just to be doubly sure. :D

McCoist is the man who referred to other clubs running the rule over current Rangers players as 'vultures'. The man has an even less developed sense of irony than he has class.

A cretinous bawbag.

Even the pillars of community over on Rangers Media recognised the right of other clubs to get rangers players on the cheap as a result of this.

McCoist is the man who referred to other clubs running the rule over current Rangers players as 'vultures'. The man has an even less developed sense of irony than he has class.

A cretinous bawbag.

He's on a par with Baldrick.

Hmmm.....Ally fast losing any respect he had with other fans over this I feel. Perhaps, in the interests of 'transparency' he is now prepared to tell us exactly what it was that he whispered in Lennons ear at THAT old firm game that made the ginger leprechaun go mental. Just for transparency Ally.....fairs fair after all eh? Or would what you said likely incur the wrath of the numbskulls that you know exist on the other side of the fence and have them barrelling towards you?

It's quite a different thing when your inconsiderate words bring trouble to your own door me thinks....

Thats it for me, to be honest. Never minded the guy before, and had a certain amount of sympathy for him when the club went into admin. Thats pretty much all gone now though. His rampant desire to "out" the panel was bad enough, but could have been excused as a heat of the moment outburst, had he come out and apologised, properly, afterwards.

Instead we get the standard Rangers line "its no ma fawt"

I agree suspended while currently penniless then should a White/Blue or whatever coloured Knight come in to save 'The Rangers' the transfer embargo is sanctioned just as Ally is about to place his filthy fat hands on the fabled 'War Chest' we often read about.

So that's (updated)

Celtic

Hibs

Dundee Hibernian

GREENock Morton

Forfar

Albion Rovers

Buckie Thistle

St Anthony's

St Rochs

Abergreen (early relegation favourites)

Partick Thistle

Queen's Park

Alloa

St Johnstone

Livingston

Partick Thistle

Shaint Mhirren

Jussy's Giants

SKL shaping up nicely. Celtic will still allege systemic and institutional bias against them, though.

They will be furious that Alloa are to be members. I remember when we played them in the Scottish Cup a few years a Celtic fan saying that WASPS stood for White Anglo Saxon Protestants, and as such that Alloa must be a "proddy club".

I am surprised that no one in the press has picked up on the real implications of Ticketus withdrawing as a bidder or part bidder. They obviously don't think any of the bids are viable. To me this means that they have clearly realised that the liquidation of Rangers represents the way to optimise their return. I just can't see how a CVA is possible now as Ticketus won't be remotely interested in that route and must have sussed that other creditors ain't buying that option either. Time to get the bunting oot methinks.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Well, in the second part of today's blog Leggy got it just right. I think we would all agree Rangers should get a suspended sentence.......

.....hung from the rafters until dead, then drawn and quartered, the head stuck on a pole and a stake driven through the heart just to make sure they will never come back. Perhaps even a celtic cross and a garlic plant on the grave just to be doubly sure. :D

I genuinely don't understand that latest post at all. The guy's genuinely insane with rage.